"My gah I feel so crumsy, don't laugh at me guys! Please! It's just a normal lice you know? I'm gaming! You know instant lice is very reasonably, handy, easy to cook... no I don't have a lice cooker, you guys have one?"Meloco Kyoran

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Some people of trust already snitched on Soya > Cecilia, and if the Pink Panther isn't Yuniiho I'd eat an acryllic stand as well (I don't own any, don't get your hopes up).
Since you don’t have acrylic stand, try mixing vodka with jet fuel or diesel.
FBI don’t arrest me, when I said that I mean in Minecraft and not in real life.

PemAloeKenzoku

Both debuts were fun enough for what I was looking for. Naturally I'm sure I'll have more opinions in a month or so when they all settle into a "normal" routine. Liked both of them so far though

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
You all better be ready cause you're about to get your oshi's stolen. She's back and this time she ain't gonna stop until all of Hololive are in her harem. EN, JP, ID it won't matter, none shall be left out.

Sudden IRL events have gotten in the way of me watching the debuts and I had to miss them but reading this thread and seeing her confirmed back is great. She was the main reason I even started paying attention to V4Mirai and I was shocked when she graduated. Hopefully I can find time to watch them later tonight.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Since im a late fag, i have to say, even though i knew what to expect from Elizabeth, she is so much more talented than i imagined. The bronies were not lying. She is such a big catch for hololive. We stay winning bros

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Since im a late fag, i have to say, even though i knew what to expect from Elizabeth, she is so much more talented than i expected. The bronies were not lying. She is such a big catch for hololive. We stay winning bros
until they terminate her for raping oga :faunacry:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
@proctor check his ip address and we can donate so you can send him an acrylic stand :BijouBijou:
You'd need to pay 228% in taxes (shipping included) to go through customs, good luck :BijouBijou:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Jesus Christ that death scream.
The screams double confirmed her identity as hampwn/bisco for me haha

I've always loved ham's weird sense of humor and I'm excited to see what she does next!!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
You'd need to pay 228% in taxes (shipping included) to go through customs, good luck :BijouBijou:
I feel you man, good luck, leaving that shithole was the best thing i did in my life.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Worth mentioning, there was a lot of animation work in these. I don't remember there being so many animations in debuts before, that seems to have been something that Myth and Council had to work towards.
New Gens should be more expensive to launch because the market is more saturated. Which requires a bigger "pop" at the start. Also, Cover simply has access to more resources and more contract creators.
Myth to Council had basically no direction or worthwhile support for their debuts. Tempus and especially Advent got so much better because Myth and Council pushed hard to get more support for debutees.
Cover definitely has really improved their launch approaches over time. Though it was really Uproar!'s debut where they went heavier into animations/clearly had higher funding for the debut stream/assets.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I feel you man, good luck, leaving that shithole was the best thing i did in my life.
Tell me your secrets, brown friend, my country is collapsing I only got 5 years.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Cover definitely has really improved their launch approaches over time. Though it was really Uproar!'s debut where they went heavier into animations/clearly had higher funding for the debut stream/assets.
I was talking specifically EN, otherwise I would have said HoloX, who made every debut before theirs look like amateur hour with the production.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I was talking specifically EN, otherwise I would have said HoloX, who made every debut before theirs look like amateur hour with the production.
I definitely agree they probably spent the most on HoloX, and why did I think Uproar was before HoloX. Wow, it'll be 3 years for HoloX at the end of the year.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Fresh clips coming, get 'em while they're hot.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I definitely agree they probably spent the most on HoloX, and why did I think Uproar was before HoloX. Wow, it'll be 3 years for HoloX at the end of the year.
Jesus, it felt like time fly so fast.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Not Chloe's debut though, who started her debut stream like this.
1719034133900.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Getting British Woman makes losing Beryl to phase more bearable. Good times were had, I'll have to see if the experimental small corpo one grows on me. g'night all you faggots :kroheart:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
At this point, I am fully convinced it is Nijisister gayops.
Nah, it's always been like that and excessive unicorn lamentations never fail to be a good bait.

Putting that aside, I'm interested to see if hololive demographics changed enough to offset the homobegging debuff but not interested enough to force myself to watch her and risk being exposed to FILTHY MALES on stream. Bloodflame was very aggressively honest about her intentions and probably filtered all but the most delusional unicorns, so her noombers and incline rate should say a lot, without any major betrayal moments leading to unsub waves etc

Top Bottom