"I look like an asian tourist!"Kson

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nah, it's always been like that and excessive unicorn lamentations never fail to be a good bait.

Putting that aside, I'm interested to see if hololive demographics changed enough to offset the homobegging debuff but not interested enough to force myself to watch her and risk being exposed to FILTHY MALES on stream. Bloodflame was very aggressively honest about her intentions so her noombers and incline rate should say a lot.
Just like most HoloEN fans don't watch the boys, most Stars fans don't watch the girls. Last I remember, Bae said her viewership was 99% guys.

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Just like most HoloEN fans don't watch the boys, most Stars fans don't watch the girls. Last I remember, Bae said her viewership was 99% guys.
That's kind of what I want to see, if this changed. There are probably nijirefugees who jumped ship now, and those types are used to constant homo collab spam.

It will be fun.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
probably nijirefugees who jumped ship
Hope they all necked themselves rather than come to shit up holo streams. All those losers know how to do is ship and fight over dumb shit.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Sorry I noped out of here, I was talking in /hlgg/ for a while about Liz. It seems like after the schizos left people had more reasonable takes. There are the people who dislike the Stars but the most reasonable ones realized that you can just ignore the Stars collabs if you don't like them.

Liz's debut was great, but it was pretty obviously cut short. I enjoyed her going all-out on the intro and the whole musical theatre thing she has going on - keep in mind, this girl was the voice actor of a favorite character of mine as a kid, so I'm like, government mandated not to hate her. But beyond that she's a nice talent in and of herself, and I'm interested to see what she'll do.

One thing I did notice that bothered me a bit is that Liz is coming out of the gate with a very strong skill (singing and impressions) but given that she doesn't play video games that much aside from the free, easy ones to play she's going to have to carve out a niche for herself within Hololive that isn't the typical one. I dunno if she made plans beyond her inital personality/skill and I hope she'll be able to find her footing - in a way she reminds me of Mori out of the gate, clearly having an idea of what she wanted to do but not very sure of how to do it, and how to fit it into Hololive. She figured it out eventually, so I think Liz will too.

Regarding the Holostars thing, I did see some concern over the way she worded it (she "hates bullies"). People were saying that was codeword for LGBTQ stuff and to that I say they're pretty retarded. I can see why, but I think her bully hatred is moreso of the obnoxious manhater unicorns and the schizos who try to perpetuate that more than anything. She seems like she just wants to be friends with everyone especially the dudes and I can't fault her for that. I dunno how she'll be able to do it, but I'll tune in. oh god her and flay are gonna be a nightmare together, he STILL hasn't let go of the volume he was at and I dunno if I could handle him

I had a lot less thoughts on Gigi's debut, but she seems like an interesting, creative girl and I think she'll be able to carve out her own little space in Hololive in due time. She's got a weird voice though, clearly an asian-american raised by foreign parents but still speaks only English. I dunno if I'll watch her but she'll probably be fun during collabs. If she likes TTRPG stuff that's another chance for a new full campaign in EN of... something. I'll keep an eye on her.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I was scrolling through the YT comments for Elizabeth's stream and found this one:
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-22T021834.495.jpg

Because when I think FPS, I think.... Bae, Mori, Yopi, and Kronii??
:confusedshuba:

DanishCookies

this girl was the voice actor of a favorite character of mine as a kid
Which character?
I'm looking through her work right now and I'm amazed that she's actually:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I was scrolling through the YT comments for Elizabeth's stream and found this one:
View attachment 72217

Im pretty sure the only ones in EN interested in fps games are Ame and sometimes Mumei? The fuck is bro yapping about?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Im pretty sure the only ones in EN interested in fps games are Ame and sometimes Mumei? The fuck is bro yapping about?
They clearly missed the Bae/Kronii Fortnite collab.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
View attachment 72217

I love it when people that don't watch someone tell you everything about them.
and that's a big :pankosmug: right there

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I love it when people that don't watch someone tell you everything about them.
and that's a big :pankosmug: right there
My completely petty pet-peeve is when I see a category list on Twitter of holomems and they stick people in the dumbest places because they know nothing about them.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This was too good not to post:

A
E: If Liz is really her, this should be an emote

Aged like fine wine
Liz -> Nerissa
Gigi -> Dogs
Ceci -> Biboo?
Raora -> Shiori?
Isn't it
Liz -> Nerissa
Gigi -> Biboo
Ceci -> Shiori
Raora -> FuwaMoco
I think that's what was on the dossiers

I'm so stoked Monty got in and I can't wait to see all the voice shenanigans she gets up to with Rex and Machi
Check the date

Tomorrow we got new Doki, then Ceci and Raora can't wait

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
These debuts are all at absolute fuck off o'clock for me but Iooking at the vods I have to say that ERB and Gigi were both great picks (although I have to fundamentally disagree with ERB's stance on tea). Cover really never misses with their pickups, I kneel.

Can't wait to never watch them ever and only get exposed through clips.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Liz is a Takamori shipper
Thats all I needed to know to approve of her

Limkin

At the risk of looping again, Nerissa said from day one that no one should ever expect from her good quality karaoke in the future at any point. She has very fragile voice, is extremely paranoid about losing it and actively refuses to put any effort into anything that isn't recording songs, because it's about as much as it can take. She is so obsessive she wears a scarf at home to make sure her throat is not freezing. And with how many vtubers went on long hiatus and/or surgery because they overstrained theirs I find it hard to blame her, her pipes might be high quality but they are weak af

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Limkin

No french whores :gunpeko: At least there is another 2 debutes left

Top Bottom