"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So Hololive is doing this again;

Debate, discuss, etc.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I could’ve been in there
‘cept I’m lazy

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Awoogers

no, but now I just want in so I could destroy this scourge, just as old man Vesper would have done.:BijouBijou:
just let them sing my way that should do the work

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Armis is one letter off from arnis, the national martial art of the Philippines. Let's see if HoloPH works out.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Armis is one letter off from arnis, the national martial art of the Philippines. Let's see if HoloPH works out.
Balut eating handcam stream when?

Awoogers

Topo Chico

All I know is King Nolan is excited for this, which means it has to be gay and bad. He likes Octavio’s name the most. He likes Goldbullet and Jurard’s model the most.

Zyklon Mag

Would have preferred TEMPUS outfits (that shit was delayed hard due to Mag and Ves 2.0s) but I'm cautiously optimistic. /vt/ has made me racist against SEAmen but maybe I can suppress my racism in order to make a proper judgement. Looks like there's a couple artists which is nice.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
All I know is King Nolan is excited for this, which means it has to be gay and bad. He likes Octavio’s name the most. He likes Goldbullet and Jurard’s model the most.
Nolan likes BIG numbers and thats a thing in first streams of a branch
The moment all of them lose their numbers Nolan is going to drop them

Zyklon Mag

The moment all of them lose their numbers Nolan is going to drop them
I goddamn wish, he still jumpscares me in TEMPUS streams and Twitter comments sometimes

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I like the basis for some of the designs (dinosaurs + guns = epic), but the actual designs themselves don't excite me in the slightest. They look like gacha characters you'd see femcels on Twitter post yaoi fanart of. Despite that, I am glad they exist, since Holostars are the lepers of Cover, and they need more coworkers that will actually acknowledge their existence. Whether I choose to watch them past debuts, I have no idea.

:pikaWUT:

Awoogers

I like the basis for some of the designs (dinosaurs + guns = epic), but the actual designs themselves don't excite me in the slightest. They look like gacha characters you'd see femcels on Twitter post yaoi fanart of. Despite that, I am glad they exist, since Holostars are the lepers of Cover, and they need more coworkers that will actually acknowledge their existence. Whether I choose to watch them past debuts, I have no idea.

:pikaWUT:
oh buddy you missed a whole fucking lot earlier

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Last edited:

soap suds

Awoogers

Balls Dipped in Ice

Haven't followed StarsEn since the graduations, just checked a few of Bettel streams here and there.
I'm surprised they are already doing another gen, and announcing them 1 day before the debut seems weird.
I may check out their debuts if there is nothing better to do, but I don't really care overall.

The one positive I can say is that their designs seems cohesive with one another, they could be part of a game/anime and I wouldn't think twice. The first two gens were a mess.
But tbh I don't really like them anyways.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Haven't followed StarsEn since the graduations, just checked a few of Bettel streams here and there.
You Answered yourself buddy
I'm surprised they are already doing another gen, and announcing them 1 day before the debut seems weird.
Yeah this seems rushed but losing two vtubers at the same time for such an already shit branch requires managment to employ desesperate manouvers otherwise the branch would for sure just die
HABAN (@haban35) designed Jurard T Rexford, feel free to follow for male art

Kadeart (@kadeart) designed Goldbullet

風李たゆ (@kazari_tayu) designed Octavio
No design posted atm

P-POCO (@semi_finalfight) designed Crimzon Ruze

Fuck i Hate Nomura
He ruined belts in characters design for me

Top Bottom