"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

/mans/ seems more surprised but curious to see what happens. I think they were more actively hyped during VG's debut (well, that and also fearful of newfags shitting things up). They'll probably start having strong opinions once we hear debut (I remember Altare and Flayon getting shit on over there for a while, though Altare no longer gets it).

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
It is just me or Matsuri is following all the new homos? thats weird

Zyklon Mag

Matsuri is...Matsuri so I don't think that's too out of character. Guess she wants to harass a man who isn't Rikka this time

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Dinosaur man's "Discord kitten" tweet series to Mouse has reached Reddit. False has also spoken about this on his latest video. Public opinion seems to be divided between "cancel him now" and "it's just a joke". Personally I will reserve judgement until something actually comes of this, but I do wonder if this gamble of a new gen may fall apart.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Dinosaur man's "Discord kitten" tweet series to Mouse has reached Reddit. False has also spoken about this on his latest video. Public opinion seems to be divided between "cancel him now" and "it's just a joke". Personally I will reserve judgement until something actually comes of this, but I do wonder if this gamble of a new gen may fall apart.
IMHO its just a shit joke

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
IMHO its just a shit joke
Shit joke or not, I'm interested in seeing the potential fallout. Maybe it's just because I spend more time in lefty spaces quite sensitive to these things than I should, but this feels like it has yab potential regardless of the actual intent behind it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Shit joke or not, I'm interested in seeing the potential fallout. Maybe it's just because I spend more time in lefty spaces quite sensitive to these things than I should, but this feels like it has yab potential regardless of the actual intent behind it.
it's common knowledge you can't make this kind of jokes as a man, if it's a woman they give them more leeway when making sexpest jokes. :watamelon:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All of the jannies are out in force to cancel this man for airing their dirty laundry.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Confirmed Kronii rigging sib

And the others

Oh neat Rex has a digital tail @ChilChakSack

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Confirmed Kronii rigging sib

And the others

Oh neat Rex has a digital tail @ChilChakSack

Felucca still has some of the best rigging out of their regular rotation.
Dino boy creeps me the fuck out with the reptilian features, his smile emote is incredibly off-putting.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
bro thinks hes jin kisaragi

He's just like me frfr

This sounds like extreme straw-manning behavior but looking at the dude's activity so far he probably doesn't make a huge deal out of it, I only recall a bit about him in his PL but he's generally a good dude who spouts stupid inside jokes sometimes

Also with all the comments about gen acceleration, I think this will be the last gen they would debut in a rush since the focus now would be to improve what they had in the rooster, not to mention everyone had overdue new outfits in the lineup already. It's also around the right timing too since the og9 starsJP settled with their current members now after gen 3 debuted while UPROAR is treated as a separate group under holostars branding

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Part 2 of "Introduction to ARMIS":
1700208236385.png
Twitter | Youtube
Also Fili-
1700208376701.png
...Puerto Rican:
1700208522103.png
Seems to have severe artism:
1700208753346.png
1700208765346.png
1700208786130.png
1700208799618.png
Bit cringe:
1700208696539.png
Overall verdict: TUMBLRBAIT/10. Don't necessarily hate him, but he's a bit too softboi/musclebait-y for me. Might be Shinri 2, might be something else entirely. I think he's mainly for the ladies though.
1700208964180.png
Twitter | Youtube
Seems to have... garbage as his themeing:
1700209110564.png
1700209226637.png
Likes ants?:
1700209323588.png
Based:
1700209562362.png
General funnyman:
1700209596159.png
1700209612400.png
1700209644655.png
1700209373048.png

Overall verdict: I AM CRINGE BUT I AM FREE/10. Seems to be a pretty funny guy who's leaning into keyfabe properly with his tweets while still having fun with it. Better than Octavio's LARPing, but we'll see how things go.
VERDICT FOR ALL THE BOYS PRE-DEBUT:
I'm pretty interested to see where they go. If we get a second funny dumbass like Axel I'll be plenty happy, but it seems like we might have at least two this gen. I'll check out their debuts at least, maybe watch a bit more if they turn out well.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Matsuri being a serial gachikoi killer isn't exactly news, tbh.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Also Fili-
1700208376701.png

...Puerto Rican:
1700208522103.png
Maybe he's mixed? That would be an odd combination.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe he's mixed? That would be an odd combination.
God no, that would make him the dreaded "Ogro-Trasgo-Goblino creatura de Pinoy"

Awoogers

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
a literal abomination
The Obsessive autism of the Flips meets the Cockroach-like mental resilience of the spics, he is the true offspring of Doomsday and Armageddon.

Awoogers

The Obsessive autism of the Flips meets the Cockroach-like mental resilience of the spics, he is the true offspring of Doomsday and Armageddon.
the rampant schizophrenia of flips and the weakest spic on the daily

its like a cockroach infused with diamond in its cells

oh hey a fellow bleach enjoyer(drink)

Last edited:
Top Bottom