"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This is the voice I expected out of Octavio

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
This fucker just name dropped Columbo. Lol, yeah, he's at least in his early 30's.

USS IOWA

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
This fucker just name dropped Columbo. Lol, yeah, he's at least in his early 30's.
My parents watched Columbo, this guy has to be 40+ or lived with grandparents..

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
You know, for a Randy Reach-around, he's not that bad. granted, my only frame of reference is Uki, so take that as you will

Renmai

Early Adopter
You know, for a Randy Reach-around, he's not that bad. granted, my only frame of reference is Uki, so take that as you will
His lisp aside, I won't mind him in collabs if he remains gay uncle Vesper without the "issues".

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
jajaja he fumbled his exit and put Kronii BGM

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
His voice took a bit to get used to but he sounds fun. And by the looks of it, one of his main forms of content is cooking so I might tune in from time to time.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I noticed not a single one of the Stars EN drop their real age but just an approximation
Finally:as a Muslim i cant bring myself to support a Fag but i guess he has an advantage over the rest because Unicorns would not attack someone who cant fuck their oshi

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

mismatch

Great laugh, infectious energy, brings back the boomer vibe sorely lacking in stars since vesper speared himself, looking forward to cooking streams, will definitely not fuck your (female) oshi: 8/10.

Pyhf

That sniper guy sounds like a fat balding gay uncle and I can't unsee it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

soap suds

They were nice debuts. Jurard's screaming wasn't for me and Goldie was fine. Both had nice laughs and I like the lower energy GB has.

Renmai

Early Adopter
I want Shinri and Sniper Guy to switch models so badly, the chest buckles would match the lisp much more lol

edit: This cover is pretty good

USS IOWA

So Holostars got Markiplier and Kronk from Emperor's New Groove

Netscaper

Early Adopter
That sniper guy sounds like a fat balding gay phoenix and I can't unsee it.

Fixed it for you. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

If he's not annoying with being gay he will be good.

mismatch

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Honest thoughts: Quite impressed. didn't blow me away or anything, but it was a massive step up from the absolute, distilled nothing that was the Tempus DLC (God's Blunder aside). Even the literal homo seem pretty likeable. Hopefully they only get better.

Is this the shot in the arm StarsEN desperately needs? remains to be seen. But the ability to even be optimistic is far more than I had expected. Here's praying the other two keep it up.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly pretty good so far. 2nd guy is a bit fruity but not excessively where it comes off as annoying as it was with Flayon. I like Flayon but holy shit did it really take some time to get used to his voice and mannerisms.

Top Bottom