"I'm gonna tell Sakana that I said the n-word on stream"Komachi Panko

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

If doki turns out to be some hannibal lecter kind of psycho, that would be the twist of the century after all that has happened so far. Not seeing it but IT WOULD BE FUNNY :Vesper-UNHINGED:
She ate Gura in 2022. She brought her still warm remains to the Niji office, started corporate meating stream and partook in it while translating to every single liver. Horrified, Riku obtained the homunculus from The Great Yacht in exchange for youtuber plaques to try and cover it up. Unfortunately, with the rate of expansion slowing down, the sacrifices did not suffice and "Gura" would only turn on occasionally, leading to a great draught in her streams. Scraping at options, Riku decided to start sacrificing not just plaques, but the livers themselves. Fearing what might transpire if The Great Yacht's hunger is not quenched

Ballpark_Look

The choice of people on this stream is so funny:
  • Elira the one dumb enough to volunteer her channel
  • Ike and Vox the two largest livers in NijiEN that are not currently dealing with another controversy aka Luca (this is most definitely a rrat)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Serbian Peacemakers

This is probably just the schizophrenia talking, but what are the chances of Niji firing Elira and the other 3 fuckers over this in some attempt save face by "Removing the bad actors"? I know its just a Schizo Rrat but Honestly at this point anything is possible.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Reuploaded the Neopets stream in case it gets taken down

【NEOPETS】close your eyes it's 2005 again【Dokibird】| DOKIBIRD NEOPETS STREAM ARCHIVE​

MeteorImpact

Wow, that's some really good timing for Kyo.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Feels like it's 2020 all over again and Coco just said Taiwan on stream, there's no road back, this industry will never be the same. I wonder how we will talk about the events of the past month and a half in 5 years?

chihirogumi

So I listened to it again because she seemed to speak over this part rather quickly, but yeah Selen/Doki's legal document had Elira's, Enna's, Millie's personal info. I don't know why they thought Selen would release that info since that would be a monumentally dumbfuck thing for her to do. The Elira clique rrat has been confirmed.

Negzana

This is probably just the schizophrenia talking, but what are the chances of Niji firing Elira and the other 3 fuckers over this in some attempt save face by "Removing the bad actors"? I know its just a Schizo Rrat but Honestly at this point anything is possible.
Firing Vox would legitimately kill NijiEN

Feels like it's 2020 all over again and Coco just said Taiwan on stream, there's no road back, this industry will never be the same. I wonder how we will talk about the events of the past month and a half in 5 years?

Unless things get even worse and NijIEN dissolves the Taiwan drama is still the biggest drama in all of vtubing given it had the largest country backing a government sponsored harrassment campaign involved

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Question is, who's the bigger fuck up: Rushia or Black Company 2024?
Easily Black Company 2024. No contest.

If Rushia is watching this, even she's thinking, "Wow. That's crazy."

Xuhle

So what are the thoughts that one of the talents is actually the management. I meaning more then then Noor, im meaning one of the active livers.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nah brother. only one to actually fit. Literally the only song for the raging dumpster fire they made to this.

nah niggur. cause you see, the talents are literally faceless goons that follow orders for no apparent benefit but to safe the companies rep!
Remember when that femboy said someting about that if talents aren't opposed the company, that doesn't mean they are explicitly for the company? Well this stream proves that if you are still with niji, you are an absolute retard that will tank the slander charge for the company if you were told to.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The choice of people on this stream is so funny:
  • Elira the one dumb enough to volunteer her channel
  • Ike and Vox the two largest livers in NijiEN that are not currently dealing with another controversy aka Luca (this is most definitely a rrat)

Makes sense from a management POV imo

- Elira is pretty much the current face of Niji EN now that Pomu's gone and being part of their 1st wave
- Vox and Ike are the two people she frequently had collabs with iirc

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Going straight in against Neopets, huh?
Literal fucking tactical strike

WHY THE FUCK IS ANYBODY SEEING LEGAL DOCUMENTS BESIDES COUNCIL?!?
They're done.

Xuhle

Also i think because the Nijisisters was getting routed. This looks like a rallying cry for them to try and get push back against Doki now.

Limkin

WHY THE FUCK IS ANYBODY SEEING LEGAL DOCUMENTS BESIDES COUNCIL?!?
To make them complicit. Either they fess it up to authorities and get terminated for some bullshit made up reasons, or now they are officially on Niji side.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Doki suing Anycoror and getting a yacht before Riku would be peak 2024
Let's will it into existence

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Interestingly, Kotoka and Meloco also didn't retweet it.

Brapfiend

I'd just like to point at, at the time this stream of Niji livers accusing Doki/Selen of lying about other livers bullying her took place, Doki had still never made a single mention of other livers bullying her, only describing it as "internal".
In fact, as early as this morning, I'd seen coping that because she'd never said it, other livers weren't involved and the Niji tweet was a translation error. I just thought that was interesting.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom