"Sometimes I think live streamers are pretty pathetic to be honest."Neuro-sama

OffKai Expo 2023

God's Strongest Dragoon

W O M AN
T E A R S
Y U M

oh god please don't be sad woman tears
I had to walk away to make a cup of coffee and came back to the host saying "Shiina you're doing great" multiple times. Quick rundown?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Everything that could go wrong with this Shiina stream, has. This stream itself could have a TVA recap post all to its own
Don't worry, we still have three more talents to go today....
I had to walk away to make a cup of coffee and came back to the host saying "Shiina you're doing great" multiple times. Quick rundown?
Things falling on Shiina's side, very close to full nervous breakdown sounded like

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She started crying halfway through the previous song, nothing is going right on the technical side between the Wonders people and the terrible wifi, but she's still killing it.

kingcaid

Please for the love of God let the scuff not be quite as bad for Lia and Rie. The crime against shiina was already bad enough.

Simp

well that was a performance alright :Vesper-UNHINGED:
seeing people still push this retarded mask bullshit this far in specially in a place where you're breathing all the body odors of everyone combined makes me homicidal. I still see motherfuckers wear masks inside the cars alone.
Mask help if you have a pollen allergy. (also dont tell the japanese taht mask dont work the love to wear them. Long before all the covid stuff)
Also... dont see the connection with body odor... would a mask not help you not do smell the very hygenic con goers?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Chibi Lia is so fucking offensively adorable, I want to throw a chair at her.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I wana punt this little creature into the sun ❤️
1686951540250.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ok, big chibi retard Lia works for this scuff

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The soviet Venera probes that landed on the surface of Venus had better audio reception than this.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
The soviet Venera probes that landed on the surface of Venus had better audio reception than this.
Any audio we're hearing I think is bleed-over from Lia's head to her mic

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Poor Lia got flashed by a freak troon
1686953095075.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Poor Lia got flashed by a freak troon
Say what you will about Wonderverse's technology but it seems to have captured that troon reaction look fairly well.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh god, he's back. The flasher has returned. Lia just hard doxxed her age, not that it was much of a secret honestly.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Lia before offkai: teehee all my likers are ghey.

Lia after offkai: Kill troons. Behead troons. Roundhouse kick a troon into the concrete. Crucify filthy vermintide. Defecate in a troons food. Launch troons into the sun. Stir fry troons in a wok. Toss troons into active volcanoes. Urinate into a troons gas tank. Judo throw troons into a wood chipper. Twist troons heads off. Report troons to the IRS. Karate chop troons in half. Poison a troons HRT. Trap troons in quicksand. Crush troons in the trash compactor. Liquefy troons in a vat of acid. Eat troons. Dissect troons. Exterminate troons in the gas chamber. Stomp troon skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate troons in the oven. Lobotomize troons. Mandatory suicide for troons. Vaporize troons with a ray gun. Kick old troons down the stairs. Feed troons to alligators. Slice troons with a katana.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh god, he's back. The flasher has returned. Lia just hard doxxed her age, not that it was much of a secret honestly.
Okay, where is this streaming? It's not on the OffKai Twitch stream. Professor Landon is on there now.

Also, if she said 19, note that she said she was 19 in her debut video two years ago.

Top Bottom