"Do you think my laughing is real?"Takane Lui

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Fuck this, I'm going back to bed.
Anyone know if bereavement leave covers VTuber graduations?

UberSoldat

I came across this, what do you guys think?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
what a thing to wake up to...
I don't like where 2023 is headed for vtubers at this rate fellas. Keep your oshi close in these trying times, you'll never know what it might be that takes them as well.

tangourilla

Degen

vestars20

Early Adopter
Anyone else watching Rin? I like some of her skits.
Her leveraging Sora has been amazing - really like her when she isn't torturing her singing voice. Her depiction of rural Japan felt really depressing considering Japan's size and transport options
Or, as Yukos fanbase would call him...
ojisan

:smugpipi:

Please accept this offering of Magni singing Soulja boy as a reason not to ban me for that

Kornii and Vesper duet where it's soju boy instead pls
Now I find myself wondering what the feminine version of a cum tribute is.
Yuko not washing her plushies before mailing them
There are other threads than this one?
View attachment 14915
I would buy an eye mask of this for sure - this is the subtle merch I NEED!
Hoshikawa and Kotoka meeting. Too bad this is the only way to see Hoshikawa clips

I love when people can make these girls "ugly" laugh. I can see how Sara would inspire an actual gyaru to join.
Just found out about this gem, some chinese game journalist (or chinese game media org?) made a news segment on the yakuza hostess audition
Naturally one person has been censored out lol.
View attachment 14963View attachment 14961

Also if google translate is correct the first/top comment is congratulating kson lol.
I love this shit. It's the most true and honest example of anti's I can think of. I hope KSON reaches the Winnie the Pooh level of state censorship. Reminder why Hololive is amazing, they gave up such shit money for their talents
Uruka being unseiso, must be a day that ends in Y.

Her and Yuko need an off-collab
Shiina is back after what was certainly the longest day of the week with no Shiina (not counting twitter Shiina or discord Shiina). (@Lee Crabb Ninja'd me good job now I can take my time gossiping.
It's a Shiina gives up way TMI about her past episode :shiinastare: Memaw..... be careful Memaw....

It's drives the retarded gossip bitch (♂) inside of me crazy but I know it's none of my Godamn business.
I call it the Wontons VRS Dusty Womb conundrum: If we take Shirara at her word on a having BF then we have take Shiina at her word on being a dusty womb'd too, and then it's sad because it kind of implies a breakup or something :pippasadl: . But then we don't really know what exactly she means and relation ships can be complicated so.... we just don't know. Also, she's perfectly free to exaggerate or omit anything about her personal life and paint her persona as she wants, so if she has a BF and wants to be perceived as a dusty womb'd femcel for some reason.... it's fine and it's still none of our business. But I do thinks what she says about herself and her interactions would seem out of place for somebody in a relationship.
View attachment 14987
Wontons yab seemed to be around aug 13th 2021 so doesn't Autistically add up, but close enough in general.

No matter what, Shiina's effort and commitment to her fans has been immense and genuine and that's what matters!
I just want Shiina to be Happy :faunacry:
What discord do I have to join for these parasocial posts?
"I just got gangbanged by turtles."
- Kirsche, 2023
Can you archive her or let me know how I can? I hate Twitch but I really like her
Tomoe's been harping on this particular part about being a tradwife, wonder what's so relevant about it :confusedshuba:
View attachment 14994
I think she got a dear John letter herself...

Tomoshika talking about it and trying to cheer everyone up. There's a translator in chat too.

I'm coping and believing that she joined Holo or Niji or Jewcorp.

Tomo, why are you cheering me up when I am sad for you too?! Fuck

Rio is about as chill as it gets

akari-chan

I want every single Tranny involved in this debacle to burn in the deepest pits of hell.
The rest of them can 41% themselves too.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

lvl8

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The English in the post is not very good. Hard to know exactly what they meant without reading the JP post. TBH, I would not be surprised if it is something they had been planning for a while. Pika kinda seemed to be checking for a while to me.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I pray that twitter freaks might find it in their hearts to graduate.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
That's interesting but maybe it's a wonky translation and they only mean "we shared with them the news and we'll adapt the plans with the graduation in mind"

1677685973479.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Pippa woke up

Archive

Does Pippa have anyone near her who can stop her from an heroing herself? I feel like this kinda shit could drive someone suicidal over the edge.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

I'm still betting on Pikamee just quitting vtubing and getting back to her normal life. But if she did get snatched by a corpo then it's just going to be between Hololive, Nijisanji and Vshojo.

If YAGOO got her, she'll be either HoloJP Gen7 or HoloEN Gen3. If this is part of Tazumi's ACCELERATION then she'll be part of NijiEN, she also has a lot of friends there. Vshojo would be very interesting with all the vermin drama that happened and them having a vermin supporter within their ranks.

Right now, this is just high grade copium but whichever company gets her will benefit them immensely.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Also in other Phase related news, Tenma got in Twitter trouble. From the Phase discord
Screenshot_20230301-105052.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

chihirogumi

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm still betting on Pikamee just quitting vtubing and getting back to her normal life. But if she did get snatched by a corpo then it's just going to be between Hololive, Nijisanji and Vshojo.
The worst part is, if she doesn't end up in another corpo, we will likely never hear from her again.

It's too fucking much, bros.
:depressedtako:

kukkia

Early Adopter
They already allowed a guy who tricked the whole internet into thinking he died and was even memorialized.
Ironically Sonny has been one of the least menhera corporate EN vtubers, so I guess that worked out?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Good evening TVA this is your boy God's Strongest Sanalite and about 30-45 minutes ago I became the most transphobic mf you have ever seen.

Top Bottom