"Hagu? HAGU!?! Oi,oi kaigainiki, ey, I'm watching you"Kaminari Clara

PIPPAPOSTING V2

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Since the "Lisa hates Pippa" and vice versa rrat is dead, what do you think the actual reason Lisa went with Idol instead of Phase? More opportunities for a vsinger? Better contract conditions? Personal beef with Fish?

Bronze

Since the "Lisa hates Pippa" and vice versa rrat is dead, what do you think the actual reason Lisa went with Idol instead of Phase? More opportunities for a vsinger? Better contract conditions? Personal beef with Fish?
It could be many things. Depending on the timing, Phase may have been full while Idol auditioned for talents in august. She may have bought the transparency schtick and stuff they shared. IP ownership and Yuri's termination might be a factor. Being in a music focused gen may have convinced her of more resources on them etc.

If she joined after euphoria or Kaleido debuted, then less vsinger competition (I assume Idol doesn't have as many singers since their member number is lower) and Brave partnership may also be a reason. Guess we will see what Idol will do with them in time.

She must have good expectations to sign a longer contract because depending on how long it is there's a chance she has entirely closed the opportunity of joining Phase in my opinion. I am not as pessimistic of idol as some so doesn't matter much for me

lvl8

IP ownership and Yuri's termination might be a factor.
I believe it's this. Gen 2 invaders are all PC owned, it's possible Lisa doesn't want to retire her sheep persona and doesn't want to hand the rights to Fishman.

kingcaid

Credit to @Planetary Bombardment for timestamping it in the general thread.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Like when she played nekopara, or payed multiple hundred dollars for nekopara figures, or when she hung up nekopara prints, or said she would like to have "either a big brother or a doll like little sister"***
***wife

DTrp

azlk

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Can I get the wallpaper from someone? It doesn't appear on the website and I've missed it. It was free right so it should be fine

Ask James Jameson, he's got about 899,000 to spare.

azlk

Bronze

DTrp

Dragons treasure did a video on rackets downfall and mentions pippa. link below should be timestamped to when he brings her up

E: excuse me, this was posted earlier

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
ok thanks, this makes more sense now. Pippa poachposted during a collab, pipnigs started poachbegging, (Fish)man with the money had other plans
another fish W, how does he keep doing it?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

Topo Chico

DogBone

Lisa is secretly a Jew.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

Top Bottom