"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

We love our friends at Phase Connect. We won't spend any of the money they gave us making sure they have a better experience at our con this year, though, that's a bit too much to ask.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
No real big incident in particular, just a string of not telling people wtf is going on and events being done last minute. Most recent example other than Offkai is probably that we didn't know the stackable plushes everyone ordered a year ago likely aren't even in production yet until he did a stream with Dizzy last month.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

*SNIFFFFFF* Damn, this smells like Dashcon, I can't wait until the horde of overweight neets and troons storm the streets of SoCal.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Kirsche must be feeling fucking cathartic by this point.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I would hope some of these sponsors see sense and get away from OffKai next year. Make their own con, with blackjack and hookers!

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would hope some of these sponsors see sense and get away from OffKai next year. Make their own con, with blackjack and hookers!
Nah, most of them won't care. I don't even see Holo leaving either, they will just continue to half-ass it and send 5 talents for meet and greets while the organizers beg them for a better deal. Whoever is in charge will just see "we sold out" and assume it went peachy, probably don't even speak english.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I guess Dizzminimizing is on the menu

Salado

I guess Dizzminimizing is on the menu

I mean, yes. Put all that weight on the back of one of the most unstable woman on the Company. What could go wrong?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

*SNIFFFFFF* Damn, this smells like Dashcon, I can't wait until the horde of overweight neets and troons storm the streets of SoCal.

they arent chanting or clapping right. the melody is up down up down not monotone.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

How can we blame Phase Connect for this one?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The only possible explanation for how bad everything is going is that the event staff are all Nijisisters that are upset their oshis aren't going to the con.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Kirsche must be feeling fucking cathartic by this point.
the orgasm she dreamed of having from her perfect himbo couldn't match her euphoric state she's in

VSoyBoy

The only possible explanation for how bad everything is going is that the event staff are all Nijisisters that are upset their oshis aren't going to the con.
Didn't they imply in their conversations with Kirsche that they themselves were the driving force behind uninviting Niji?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Didn't they imply in their conversations with Kirsche that they themselves were the driving force behind uninviting Niji?
Fucking obviously dude.
They weighed the benefits and drawbacks and concluded that Niji would be more trouble than it's worth. Also knowing the fans they could've even gotten one or several cases of assault on their hands.

Bronze

I bring unfortunate news

Salado

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I bring unfortunate news

Well
They will never get her with this level of incompetence
And problaby are going to get degraded to just Holostars next year too

Salado

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kirsche got a Meet & Greet.