"Ehhhh? EN-core? Sha nai naaaa"IRyS

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Who brings a heavy sex machine that you'd be paying checked bag fees for and risking the airport staff losing/damaging your expensive piece of shit on top of plane ticket, hotel, badge, food, Uber and merch haul costs? And imagine having to watch to make sure the ugly drunk weirdos in your room don't break or piss on it.
I have never been to offkai so I don't know any of the people involved, but I will say that anytime people are propositioned for sex while traveling there is a very high risk that it is being done specifically for blackmail purposes. If you or someone you know was involved in any con sex activities, might be something to keep in mind.

Edit: to clarify, this means there are almost certainly cameras of some kind involved in those orgy rooms, whether seen or unseen.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Don't forget to fuck Nyaru if you see her, she was saying in a stream last week that she looked like a troll IRL, so she could use the confidence boost.
Tell her I say hi.
Don't mean to be weird or schizo, but I'm pretty sure Nyaru already has a boyfriend. Of course plz cheer her up, but don't actually try to fuk her.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I really hate it when Mom and Dad VTA fight.

On another note, there are always rumors about orgies at most cons out there. Some are made up for shits and giggles to add to the picture of the degeneracy of niche subcultures but others are actually true.

Case in point, last year's OffKai ACTUALLY had a room dedicated to fucking and I can show it.
View attachment 71001View attachment 71002View attachment 71003

I've got more than that with videos showing people making out and choking on dildos, but I can't really show that here, so you will have to believe my word for it.

Fun fact, the guy that was in charge of this room actually showed up to my stream as I was discussing it and saying what a bad idea it was to post it on his official business account.
I just came to necro my account of two months to say that's fucking disgusting! :annoyedpippa:

Anti-Simp
I have never been to offkai so I don't know any of the people involved, but I will say that anytime people are propositioned for sex while traveling there is a very high risk that it is being done specifically for blackmail purposes. If you or someone you know was involved in any con sex activities, might be something to keep in mind.

Edit: to clarify, this means there are almost certainly cameras of some kind involved in those orgy rooms, whether seen or unseen.
Man I thought Nyaru was joking about "get fucked at OffKai". I didn't think she was telling the truth.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Uruka's Karaoke is dying and some vendors are having trouble with payment processing due to shitty internet at con

urukamg.png

Screenshot 2024-06-02 161731.png

Edit: She had to cancel the Karaoke

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nyaru please report and bring your boyfriend(s) to the sex chambeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Don't mean to be weird or schizo, but I'm pretty sure Nyaru already has a boyfriend. Of course plz cheer her up, but don't actually try to fuk her.
Man I thought Nyaru was joking about "get fucked at OffKai". I didn't think she was telling the truth.

She probably does by virtue of the fact she's a woman, but the only "evidence" she has a boyfriend thus far has been a schizo in her discord having a small melty as a result of misunderstanding an obvious joke. Pretty sure she went on a date with a girl during on of her Japan trips as well.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

She starts talking about Offkai immediately. Gems; 'rot goes all the way to the top' and 'I am looking forward to Offkai not existing.'

KirscheCon2025.

Kirsche is saying she's being shown evidence proving that it was more than just the volunteers who wanted her gone and people in charge were involved. The rrat of higher up staff sabotaging Phase is becoming more believable by the second. She's gonna show it tomorrow apparently.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Very fair to assume, but I'm trying to edge on the side of caution without clear proof of genuine sabotage instead of opportunistic pot-stirring.
Agreed. For all we know, he could be nothing more than a Twitch jannie. Until there's more proof, I'm trying not to see him as anything more than that.

That being said, given his clear past disdain for Pippa, I don't trust this guy to have to power over a damn thing for something she and her company are a part of. Just glancing through his Twitter, it should be obvious he shouldn't have the power to even determine where the trash cans are placed at the con. It only took me a few minutes to find his post and retweets about Pippa (though, to be fair, it was easier to scroll passed his shitty meme retweets to find a picture of Pippa he posted, and even easier that I was specifically looking for the Hogwarts Legacy time frame).

Even if a volunteer, it's a pretty bad look on the official con to have someone on volunteer staff that's even just a Twitch jannie who has clear disdain for a talent of the company that is a big sponsor, has a large presence, and a large fan base at the con.

Realistically this con bullshit is gonna be another random internet back and forth for a few days then peter out. Fishman likely won't acknowledge anything publicly unless there's absolute proof of bullshit going on beyond just incompetence, and even if there is, he can just do the professional thing and just wait to not go the next year, instead of fanning the drama flames.

The only long term effects I see from this are if Phase goes to Offkai again or not, and how few sponsors Offkai gets next year, just off of how incompetent they have been the last two years.
Yeah, at the end of the day, it's up to Fishman on how to decide things moving forward. He'll probably keep things behind-the-scenes, but as @Laidho revealed, Fishman and Phase staff might already be trying to figure some shit out with Offkai staff. Once the con is over, they may have more time to figure things out.

I really don't like running with narratives with little concrete proof and only some circumstantial evidence. Honestly, the most convincing info I've seen of possible internal fuckery has come from @Laidho and @wew as I see zero reason for them to lie to us about the stuff they've seen and heard, and the stuff they've shared is definitely concerning. So I definitely believe there are some internal problems.

However, even putting all of that aside, this con has been pretty fucking embarrassing if we are to assume that all the scuff is due to technical issues. If I remember correctly, little to no people had their events/appearances cancelled last year. There was plenty of scuff, and Lisa did reveal they initially tried to cancel her concert appearance, and one of Shiina's events went to shit, but I'm pretty sure everyone still did have their events, or they at least tried to make them work. But there were many issues this year that led to people have their events/appearances cancelled or interrupted. Scuff is bound to happen, but shit this bad is pretty inexcusable when it's worse than the previous year, and Offkai official staff have explaining to do when it's all done. Maybe not to us, but definitely the people that got fucked over.

That being said, if there are people behind-the-scenes intentionally fucking things up that caused Lia, Uruka, and Shiina, to have their stuff cancelled, Dizzy having to step up and give her spot up to make-up for Euphoria's scuffed event, Lumi apparently having issues with her event, etc, I have this to say to all those responsible:

Unironically.

VTuberThrow

"Awww I wish I could go to Offkai this year. I'd love to meet more Phase fans, pick up more merch and maybe maybe maybe get to meet cute clown man--"

All of this

Who brings a heavy sex machine that you'd be paying checked bag fees for and risking the airport staff losing/damaging your expensive piece of shit on top of plane ticket, hotel, badge, food, Uber and merch haul costs? And imagine having to watch to make sure the ugly drunk weirdos in your room don't break or piss on it.
Don't let some degens dissuade you from going to a con that is focused on your interests. It's very easy to avoid stuff like this if you aren't interested. Cons remain one of the best places to hang out with like-minded people in niche interest areas IRL and can often make great places to meet up with friends from around the country.
As for Offkai, hopefully it is just a small contingent of volunteers if it is sabotage. Hopefully Fishman is taking names if he plans on coming back next year. I do hope somebody else starts up a vtuber focused con somewhere maybe in the midwest or south.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Kirsche just managed to feature the n-word on screen along with a picture of a man riding a six-foot long dildo for over five minutes while chat screamed at her to remove it, before finally noticing.

I swear, I can still fix her.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Kirsche just managed to feature the n-word on screen along with a picture of a man riding a six-foot long dildo for over five minutes while chat screamed at her to remove it, before finally noticing.

I swear, I can still fix her.
please tell me someone has it… that sounds so funny

Tubedude

please tell me someone has it… that sounds so funny
Riding it as in having it horizontally and using it as a seat, not masturbating with it.

1717361695838.png

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

BACHA PORK

VPIGGY
I knew Offkai was trouble years ago when they gave fucking Domo of all people his own panel/meet n' greet. Wrote the whole affair off back then, good to see they're still just as shit. I have no idea how they've been able to keep afloat for a 3rd year despite constant gaffs, issues, and general cringe. I'd actually enjoy it if Kirsche's alleged receipts can spell doom for the whole thing.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I don't think Hololive is coming back next year for what it's worth. No idol company that cultivates its image would want to touch this shitshow once the piles of dirty laundry suddenly got aired out.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I knew Offkai was trouble years ago when they gave fucking Domo of all people his own panel/meet n' greet. Wrote the whole affair off back then, good to see they're still just as shit. I have no idea how they've been able to keep afloat for a 3rd year despite constant gaffs, issues, and general cringe. I'd actually enjoy it if Kirsche's alleged receipts can spell doom for the whole thing.
It's been doomed ever since they gave Marina any oxygen.

Anti-Simp
Off topic: I wonder why OffKai doesn't have a event on the East Coast.

Top Bottom