"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

Vidya Games Thread

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The big game that stole the show for me was absolutely Expedition 33.

This will be the first game from the studio, but the staff talking about their favorite games and inspirations gives me some hope.
View attachment 71470

The art directions and soundtrack of this were so out of control I was expecting another Soulslike game but with an actual story. So when it kicked into a turn-based JRPG with reactive combat ala Mario RPG, I lost my damn mind. I cannot wait to find out more about this game.

They also released an extended version of the trailer music, and it features Victor Borba, the vocalist of Vergil's theme from DMC5.

This game really made me think of Lost Odyssey in it being a very gritty Western-oriented game with JRPG combat. I am very interested in it.

As for the MGS3 remake; I am cautiously optimisitic.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
LMFAO.
1718154280097.png
How long before they announce the female MC DLC?

VSoyBoy

LMFAO.
View attachment 71521
How long before they announce the female MC DLC?
Episode Aigis was announced a while ago. They also clarified that FeMC is never coming because it would take too long and be too expensive (2-3 times the cost of The Answer).

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Episode Aigis was announced a while ago. They also clarified that FeMC is never coming because it would take too long and be too expensive (2-3 times the cost of The Answer).
Did they? This is the first that I've seen of it.

VSoyBoy

UberSoldat

Gman reminisces about the good times before Raven was banished to the COD mines

UberSoldat

Anyone wanna guess what the two mystery games are? The second one might be Darksiders.

Probably the last Darksiders game as it should be the last horsemen focused game. Though there might be one for a full team up if all four of them. As for the second game Risen 2?
I just realized about the line breaks in the embed here and in the original tweet, so it might not be a Darksiders, and the other game has an extra letter in its title.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Anyone wanna guess what the two mystery games are? The second one might be Darksiders.

Probably the last Darksiders game as it should be the last horsemen focused game. Though there might be one for a full team up if all four of them. As for the second game Risen 2?

Saturnus

haha it's unou

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After however many years, the final DLC of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Season Pass 2 has been released. For comparison's sake, this is their version of Mass Effect 3's "The Citadel" DLC, which is always a good well of inspiration to draw from for a 100+ hour CRPG with various paths and companions to adventure with:

Give it another bug fixing patch or two, since Owlcat's work almost always comes in hot, and this is the sort of CRPG that other developers should look toward, beyond the behemoth that is Baldur's Gate 3.

...If they release another season pass instead of starting work on a new game with a new Pathfinder campaign set, I'm going to mald. At least Pathfinder: Kingmaker has been "complete" for a hot minute, that's ripe for playthroughs! It's also barren in terms of chuuba content, for anyone that wants to plan a long-term stream series in the wake of BG3.

UberSoldat

After however many years, the final DLC of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Season Pass 2 has been released. For comparison's sake, this is their version of Mass Effect 3's "The Citadel" DLC, which is always a good well of inspiration to draw from for a 100+ hour CRPG with various paths and companions to adventure with:

Give it another bug fixing patch or two, since Owlcat's work almost always comes in hot, and this is the sort of CRPG that other developers should look toward, beyond the behemoth that is Baldur's Gate 3.

...If they release another season pass instead of starting work on a new game with a new Pathfinder campaign set, I'm going to mald. At least Pathfinder: Kingmaker has been "complete" for a hot minute, that's ripe for playthroughs! It's also barren in terms of chuuba content, for anyone that wants to plan a long-term stream series in the wake of BG3.

I own Kingmaker on EGS and WOTR via a Humble Bundle, I should get to those some day

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

If they make another campaign, I hope they leave out a management system. I just want to do quests and battles without all that background nonsense.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I guess if you want to go for "safe edgy" marketing, that's definitely one way to do it. Or someone in marketing is a big fan and managed to hilariously get that approved.

Stunned But Dumb

I guess if you want to go for "safe edgy" marketing, that's definitely one way to do it. Or someone in marketing is a big fan and managed to hilariously get that approved.
I'm going to hope for the latter because it's just more fun that way

UberSoldat

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Fuck yes. They finally announced the release date for the Tomba remake! Only a month and a half left!

Now I just need Dragon Quest III HD-2D.
Edit: Oh, damn. Looks like the reason it's taking so long might be because they're doing the whole trilogy.

Top Bottom