"My first boyfriend was from League"Enna Alouette

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hexa denies claims that Yuri was stealing money from Phase.
pTSxMG8m_o.png
since she's dispelling rumors she ought to lay out the situation.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
since she's dispelling rumors she ought to lay out the situation.
Nano can alt here herself to give her side if she wants.
I don't think it would be a good idea for Hexa to do it for her.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Nano can alt here herself to give her side if she wants.
I don't think it would be a good idea for Hexa to do it for her.
Hexa opened the can of worms by saying anything. Either she knows or she doesn't and her "no" is factual or a lie.

for someone allegedly on KF since 2015, hexa hasnt picked up on the fact that the most annoying retards ever are the "i have details but i can't tell you" posters.

PankoManko

Hi, I'm new here but I wanna bump this thread with something you may have missed.

Nano did a "behind-the-scenes Q&A" two months ago and from 2:47:00 to 2:51:00 comes the best part

I have at one point found that one of my best friends in vtubing was like.....my biggest anti
So that made me depressed and really angry for like...months, maybe like a year
Don't go look for who that person is, you probably won't figure it out
For a while it made me really depressed, made me lose motivation and made me just not wanna continue

Who you think she's talking about ? Lumi ? Does this have anything to do with Phase Connect termination ?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I don't think Lumi makes a lot of sense in this context. Why would she bring Yuri with her to PC if she secretly hated her?

E: God damn it I responded to newfriend bait.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Hi, I'm new here but I wanna bump this thread with something you may have missed.

Nano did a "behind-the-scenes Q&A" two months ago and from 2:47:00 to 2:51:00 comes the best part

I have at one point found that one of my best friends in vtubing was like.....my biggest anti
For a while it made me really depressed, made me lose motivation and made me just not wanna continue

Who you think she's talking about ? Lumi ? Does this have anything to do with Phase Connect termination ?

Hello shit-stirring SEAgroid /vt/ newfriend! How smart of you to not quote the part were she said she's over it and has moved on from this petty drama, and suggesting Lumi, when she (if we are to take Yuri at her word) says it's not someone obvious! I'm sure you'll have a great posting career here at our humble forums with a start like this!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This just paints literally anyone who has ever interacted with her and saying its not someone obvious makes it even more vauge lol
For all we know it could've been Hylo or any of the cyberlive crew, furthering strengthening my schizo theory that someone from Cyberlive will initiate the final yab

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I always knew Hime was a bitch (affectionate)!

This is a joke, I am not back to anti-ing Rie.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Lumi's the obvious choice, so I kinda want to rule that out by default. I personally would suspect someone from the rest of Phase (so Gen 2 or before) or even someone from ex-Cyberlive. There are some people from there who could have acted buddy buddy with her (and by accounts didn't hate her) but secretly hated her behind her back.

Although I've heard plenty of times from many chuubas that some of the worst anti posters are other vTubers engaging in mean girls bullshit, or trying to stab each other in the back to "level the competition"

@Kuri Rinji I know you just did a vid on Cyberlive. Got any suspicions/heard anything yourself?
Can confirm, not from SEA.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Vtubers also have like a million friends so it could be someone as big as a Nijisanji/Hololive or as small as I dunno who can I throw under bus. Azehara, debut already you fuck

PankoManko

Hello shit-stirring SEAgroid /vt/ newfriend! How smart of you to not quote the part were she said she's over it and has moved on from this petty drama, and suggesting Lumi, when she (if we are to take Yuri at her word) says it's not someone obvious! I'm sure you'll have a great posting career here at our humble forums with a start like this!

I posted the video with the correct timestamp and I indicated the window (4 minutes) with the subject, did you also expect me to write down the entire monologue ?

And I have no idea what a Seagroid is.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

>"you probably won't figure it out"
>guesses the first person anyone would point to

Welcome, first SEAfag who figured out how to work a VPN!

It could be literally any of the catty bitches or obvious groomers orbiting Cyberlive back in the day, unless she gives us something to go on it could be basically anyone, and her tone of voice suggests she doesn't particularly care any more so that's not going to happen.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Bronze

She's an ex-cyberlive talent. Mexican standoffs have less guns pointed at each other than that group.

I can see her jumping ship feeling like a "betrayal" which would turn a friend to an anti, especially in a group like that. That "Lumi's devil incarnate" dude also blamed her for the implosion, so using the same logic she's an accomplice.
"Either her/them or me/us" is a real thing.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think I will die without knowing the full extent of the Byzantine fallout of Cyberlive, and that's ok. I'm making my peace with that fact.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I think I will die without knowing the full extent of the Byzantine fallout of Cyberlive, and that's ok. I'm making my peace with that fact.
No! We need to know! Mankind needs to know!
Think about all the comedy of it!! :urtearingmeapart:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

At the rate the depths of the conflict are going, it's going to be the cause of WW3. Somehow.

Top Bottom