"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
One of those Vallure hours bought a dildo that turned out to be black which made her fans seethe lmao
I watch her sometimes but I just think its funny. I guess I “understand” considering her audience is kind of like the /vt/ boobro schizos. Hell, the VAllure thread is mentioned sometimes on stream chat and her dumbass replies to those guys.
It’s not even been a month and she’s already getting the coomers mad…:pippasadl:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Should've bought a yellow XS sized dildo.

turranc

To know about Mono is to know about Picky: she was extremely parasocial with her bugs and she did some borderline ASMR in the past. ... she's doing almost the same risky ASMR, including live masturbation and possibly orgasms.
Mono has a history of unhealthy relationships. Starting her sophmore year of highschool she was groomed by a 24yo. He got plenty of sex but couldn't get her to run away from home.

ex_lurker

Some dude is considering breaking his relationship over one of the VAllure girls:

1000017914.jpg1000017909.jpg1000017910.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Some dude is considering breaking his relationship over one of the Vallure girls:

This :WHORE!!!: doesn't deserve a uohbait v-prostitute, let alone a real flesh-and-blood woman.

One of those Vallure hours bought a dildo that turned out to be black which made her fans seethe lmao
View attachment 71832
This is going to be the most hypocrtical thing ever coming from me, but sometimes I wish race was not so overtly fetishized in today's world, at least not in this way. People are so buck broken by the BBC meme and shit that if they like a girl who owns a dildo that even remotely looks like a black cock, they're suddenly cuckolds. It's a piece of plastic my nigga! If it were green, would you be getting cucked by the Incredible Hulk? The insecurity on display here is outmatched only by the entitlement. "You WILL refund that dildo because it is in a color I do NOT approve of." As if you're in any position to tell her to waste her time and money because of your own personal tastes and biases. And hell, it's not these girls are ever going to make videos of them trying these toys out, right? This is the most easy thing to ignore because you will never have to see it in your life, but no, the mere knowledge that it exists is enough to put these retards in a tizzy.

Even if you don't like VAllure's vwhore gimmick, you must admit the amount of milk they're generating (and not just the milk they generate from their titties:MozumiPichi:) makes their existence worthwhile. This is some of the funniest shit I've read all week.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This :WHORE!!!: doesn't deserve a uohbait v-prostitute, let alone a real flesh-and-blood woman.

This is going to be the most hypocrtical thing ever coming from me, but sometimes I wish race was not so overtly fetishized in today's world, at least not in this way. People are so buck broken by the BBC meme and shit that if they like a girl who owns a dildo that even remotely looks like a black cock, they're suddenly cuckolds. It's a piece of plastic my nigga! If it were green, would you be getting cucked by the Incredible Hulk? The insecurity on display here is outmatched only by the entitlement. "You WILL refund that dildo because it is in a color I do NOT approve of." As if you're in any position to tell her to waste her time and money because of your own personal tastes and biases. And hell, it's not these girls are ever going to make videos of them trying these toys out, right? This is the most easy thing to ignore because you will never have to see it in your life, but no, the mere knowledge that it exists is enough to put these retards in a tizzy.

Even if you don't like VAllure's vwhore gimmick, you must admit the amount of milk they're generating (and not just the milk they generate from their titties:MozumiPichi:) makes their existence worthwhile. This is some of the funniest shit I've read all week.
You just want to hog all the ebony goodness in the world

And i cant blame ya for it....

God's Strongest Dragoon

If it were green, would you be getting cucked by the Incredible Hulk?
highly relevant old meme
tumblr_n96p38Br2g1skjm6mo1_400.gif

turranc

It looks like quite a few people weren't aware of what happened with Mono so for anyone who is interesting in the details, this archived blog post from her ex is a long confession.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is going to be the most hypocrtical thing ever coming from me, but sometimes I wish race was not so overtly fetishized in today's world, at least not in this way.
Not degenerate, but 'member when Men in Black blackwashed Jay and nobody cared?

Today's world is weird.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Whatever you guys do, don't click on any of the attachments on this page :beataniyab:
1718989572073.png

Top Bottom