"You don't tell anyone if you see inside a girl!"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Urato Chieru is starting a Monster Hunter Portable 2ndG playthrough, the equivalent of MH Freedom Unite.

Let's get nostalgic while listening to the god tier Pokke Village theme.

774inc's Tsukinoki Tirol will sing until 50k subs starting 7.30PM JST.

When Shisui Kiki announced her graduation from 774inc, Saionji Mary threatened to vore her. At 8PM JST they will have a collab.

UoUo and ToiToi being teetee.

Proctor sleeps and VSPO EN is announced.

VSPO have not had a graduation. History of VSPO

VSPO is not a Brave product, it was basically bought. Additionally, many of the members came to VSPO through the same process of early Holo - nepotism. Super curious who could be in the EN branch.

Asumi Sena was also recruited from Re:AcT, and here's a clip when Yakumo Beni talked about interacting with Hanabusa Lisa before joining VSpo proper.

Truely WTF. Though the JP / EN and EU overlap is probably small. JP is running a widely popular GTA roleplay server VCR like event so I bet they get plenty of attention.

The thing that annoys me is what looks like lazy design. (I literally put in "tamanoi nana nijisanji" to google and the top link is twisty...)
So Debi is close to 6 years old and I doubt anyone would care about another "familiar" type character. JP prove me wrong but with age comes grace. Kisara and Nana come on the heels of less then successful EN debuts. Here is the deal

hxrpXyRAxcVrHeWti5_800x.jpg

vs
maxresdefault.jpg

WTF

i'll stick info on the new nijisanji debuts in a spoiler since this post is already too long (tl;dr five talents, four cute girls (three being former vta students) and a little dog thing)
The debuts all did fairly well and I enjoyed them! Four cute girls and a little creature named Lunlun.
Lunlun is probably going to be the runaway talent from this gen, having reached 60k while the next closest is at 43k. Makes sense since she's basically Cinnamoroll with a bit of Yokai Watch mixed in- she's going to be really popular with Japanese girls.

Highlights of all the debuts if you're interested.

Three VTA students managed to debut this time: Tsuyuzaki Tsuyu of batch 2 is now Shiga Riko, Naejiro chiwa of batch 3 is now Kisara, and Kinano Kotoha of batch 4 is now Kozue Mone. There are very few translated clips of VTA students (especially the girls) but I did manage to find one for each of them.

Always glad to see someone from batch 2 debut!! I am continually huffing copium that Meano and Kuno will finally debut..

All of them also released song covers

Another really random thing, but Nana's design reminds me of MEWLIVE's Musubi Gaou (the big sleeves and the hat)
View attachment 72352 View attachment 72353
But Gaou is also pretty transparently inspired by Gura so I'm just going to say it balances out, honestly.

Sorry for long post, have cute shiba art

Some comments in Suzuka Stella's graduation stream (indie singer, joined Megalight, and graduated in 2022) thinks Nana is her reincarnation. The cover song and her voice in the first stream indicates this might be true, need to confirm with the actual singing streams and whether she will bring back her Top Ten song segments.

RiverBear

i'll stick info on the new nijisanji debuts in a spoiler since this post is already too long (tl;dr five talents, four cute girls (three being former vta students) and a little dog thing)
The debuts all did fairly well and I enjoyed them! Four cute girls and a little creature named Lunlun.
Lunlun is probably going to be the runaway talent from this gen, having reached 60k while the next closest is at 43k. Makes sense since she's basically Cinnamoroll with a bit of Yokai Watch mixed in- she's going to be really popular with Japanese girls.

Highlights of all the debuts if you're interested.

Three VTA students managed to debut this time: Tsuyuzaki Tsuyu of batch 2 is now Shiga Riko, Naejiro chiwa of batch 3 is now Kisara, and Kinano Kotoha of batch 4 is now Kozue Mone. There are very few translated clips of VTA students (especially the girls) but I did manage to find one for each of them.

Always glad to see someone from batch 2 debut!! I am continually huffing copium that Meano and Kuno will finally debut..

What ever happened that one trilingual girl in VTA. Pretty sure a lot of people were excited to see her graduate from VTA and be a full fledged Vtuber.

Some comments in Suzuka Stella's graduation stream (indie singer, joined Megalight, and graduated in 2022) thinks Nana is her reincarnation. The cover song and her voice in the first stream indicates this might be true, need to confirm with the actual singing streams and whether she will bring back her Top Ten song segments.
I hope she is Suzuka Stella. But didn't she quit because of health issues?

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays Serious Sam

Jorunna plays Spyro 2

DanishCookies

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

NotDecatto

DYRBI
>"The Wigger"
>its not Calli

Imagine my confusion for the 20 seconds it took for me to remember Quinn fucking Benet.
I found it kinda funny nobody outside of his Twitter page noticed that he got his 100k YT silver plaque.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Kay Yu got inspired to make hololive fanart by Hyde's Marine fanart.
[Archive]

A pre-order bonus for Sonic x Shadow Generations on Amazon JP and Geo Online is Shadow Korone art.
[Archive]

La+ did a interview and wrote a manga story for the HanaYume magazine.
[Archive]
花とゆめ編集部 said (Google TL):
_____
[ #花とゆめ Issue 14 is now on sale! ]
From the popular VTuber group hololive, La+ Darknesss appears!!

We asked her to talk about everything from her first encounter with shojo manga, to the roots of her love for characters with glasses, to the appeal of Hana to Yume.

Also included is a special 20-page story (illustrations by Shiki Chitose) that was created by La+ himself.
Pay attention!!
laplusmangastory.jpg

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Look at the example art

A

Loooook who I found in the comments~

Here's a clip summarizing some of Tenma's booba stream

Highlights:
  • The girls had a degree of control over their original designs; in Uruka's case, she had to get her mama to reduce her boob size twice
  • Lumi claims that she got the "lemon woman" moniker because her hair buns look like lemons...and then walks it back and admits it's from the "lemon stealing whores" meme
  • Airi is unanimously agreed to have the biggest boobs in Phase
  • Lumi asks if the other girls have to hold their boobs going down the stairs. Ember says it's like weight training.
  • Erina has scoliosis; Uruka says "aren't you a robot?"

VSoyBoy

What do you guys think are the chances both Sayu and Mint will be part of the Doki reveal tonight?

I've got things to prepare for the eventuality that those three ever collab and the bet gets confirmed but I'm not ready yet. I want to make fun of Saturnus in style.
m5nthkormg8d1.png
> No Sayu bird
ilived_4.gif

190 Days left

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What ever happened that one trilingual girl in VTA. Pretty sure a lot of people were excited to see her graduate from VTA and be a full fledged Vtuber.
She went back to her indie account, Benio Mashiro.

Pioneer

AZKi rain themed karaoke in 2 hours

And a new nayuta MV tomorrow

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

VSoyBoy

Out of the loop with the Eldritch Horror - something going on with her?
The main thing:
if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it).
Other than that Sayu has been up and down more than before lately. From crying on stream, to making up with Matara to potentially signing with a scam Chinese corpo. So the usual, more or less.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Ponthera is live

"I'm here because of coffee"
In another universe fishman bribed her with a good expresso to join his company instead

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Wait, that's the trilingual VTA girl?! I first heard about her from one of 10Jin/Not-Bobon's collab stream and I thought she's one of them ID indie, but turns out its her?

Good to know!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly love :pomuLove:

There have been a lot of high effort Jelly memes recently

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Luna just had her new outfit reveal and released a new cover! :sanasmile:

Luna Ch. 姫森ルーナ - 【 #姫森ルーナ新衣装 】浪漫チックな新衣装のお披露目なのら!!!💗NEW OUTFIT【姫森ルーナホロライブ】 [HPtwWU9VY7E - 1694x...jpgLuna Ch. 姫森ルーナ - 【 #姫森ルーナ新衣装 】浪漫チックな新衣装のお披露目なのら!!!💗NEW OUTFIT【姫森ルーナホロライブ】 [HPtwWU9VY7E - 1394x...jpg
Luna Ch. 姫森ルーナ - 【 #姫森ルーナ新衣装 】浪漫チックな新衣装のお披露目なのら!!!💗NEW OUTFIT【姫森ルーナホロライブ】 [HPtwWU9VY7E - 1394x...jpgLuna Ch. 姫森ルーナ - 【 #姫森ルーナ新衣装 】浪漫チックな新衣装のお披露目なのら!!!💗NEW OUTFIT【姫森ルーナホロライブ】 [HPtwWU9VY7E - 1394x...jpg
Luna Ch. 姫森ルーナ - 【 #姫森ルーナ新衣装 】浪漫チックな新衣装のお披露目なのら!!!💗NEW OUTFIT【姫森ルーナホロライブ】 [HPtwWU9VY7E - 1394x...jpgLuna Ch. 姫森ルーナ - 【 #姫森ルーナ新衣装 】浪漫チックな新衣装のお披露目なのら!!!💗NEW OUTFIT【姫森ルーナホロライブ】 [HPtwWU9VY7E - 1394x...jpg

DanishCookies

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica playing The Quarry

Twitch

New cover by Luna-hime

Tbh.... if 5 minutes of music cost <$5k to record, that's a solid deal. VSTs are good and all but take significantly longer so it ends up costing pretty similar.
If you hire someone with a lot of experience I think it will cost even more. Unless you find autists like Jelly or Miori who don't believe in themselves and charge pennies.

Checked some of her vods, she is really cool, thank you for a new vtuber in my collection.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wait, that's the trilingual VTA girl?! I first heard about her from one of 10Jin/Not-Bobon's collab stream and I thought she's one of them ID indie, but turns out its her?

Good to know!
So we are all on the same page, Benio Mashiro was Kogarashi Filia of VTA:
okay-she-definitely-caught-my-interest-v0-tibwa43abhab1.jpg

She was notable because she spoke English (her native), Bahasa Indo, Japanese, a bit of Spanish, and a tiny bit of Korean.

Top Bottom