"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zyklon Mag

100% has to be ARMIS here.

Speaking of ARMIS, Ruze is doing his first public world building stream for his HoloMarches campaign. This makes me miss the days I was a DM before the group was destroyed over a literal hooker kek

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You just want her to call you a dirty little chattino while wearing a 40s Italian military outfit.

And that's perfectly normal.
I cant blame you but im legally obligated to post this

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Alias 50k Party Donothon PT 2

Before this weekend she was still lower than Nova in subs. What did she do to explode basically overnight?
1719260094796.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This explains better why they choose this European Con after so many American Ones

Cute Mike Short with her Cat

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa released a great cover of White Noise over the weekend:

The artist for it posted some bonus art and goddamn this outfit looks amazing on her:
63826114121.jpg

0475581141.jpg

Also this is neat. She's looking for a translator to put english subs on her music videos! Palette is the only song with English subs on her channel so it's nice to see she's pushing for more.

1000145325.jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Is it autism if its a more respectable hobby than just collecting merch or printing out paper stands
I reckon it doesn't count as autism if it could double as a professional career you'd make a decent bit out money out of. Those watches look fantastic.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ah yeh boi this is some good schizo shit

looking forward to the Mozzu and Menace off-collabs, that's where the peak content will happen

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Menace is off her meds. :pomuLove:

My face is stuck in fascination, saliva is pooling in my open mouth, send help plz

ex_lurker

This explains better why they choose this European Con after so many American Ones

Cute Mike Short with her Cat

For context, this is the con that Ike was supposed to appear at but did not and Vox arrived late for last year

(Retard de Vox, hehe)

It's also the biggest japan related con in Europe

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Towa released a great cover of White Noise over the weekend:

The artist for it posted some bonus art and goddamn this outfit looks amazing on her:
63826114121.jpg

0475581141.jpg

Also this is neat. She's looking for a translator to put english subs on her music videos! Palette is the only song with English subs on her channel so it's nice to see she's pushing for more.

View attachment 72460

I don't know why mullets on girls have become so popular in Japan lately, but I am thankful that they are. Tskr 🙏

Also, I don't know why this 2 view popped up in my recommended, but that's a wild story.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't know why mullets on girls have become so popular in Japan lately, but I am thankful that they are. Tskr 🙏

Also, I don't know why this 2 view popped up in my recommended, but that's a wild story.

For the unaware, she has some history. She was part of the hogleg shit show and is an open degenerate that panders to the lowest common denominator in the industry

Given she got a hysterectomy, it sounds like It sounds like god has had mercy on us all by making it so she can no longer reproduce.

Bronze

Nyaru's playing TF2 with Suri

Myth are finishing their minecraft series

Top Bottom