"Nodoka... you've got no technique when it commes to tickling; The only way to learn is to tickle girls whenever you meet them!"A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Ah, she has the same issue with caffeine I do. It's so mild for me that I ended up poisoning myself 3 times trying to wake myself up, but the same time it makes going to sleep difficult if I drink it late. I only get a small cup in the mornings these days cause I like coffee, not to wake up.
For the unaware, she has some history. She was part of the hogleg shit show and is an open degenerate that panders to the lowest common denominator in the industry

Given she got a hysterectomy, it sounds like It sounds like god has had mercy on us all by making it so she can no longer reproduce.

According to the video she never wanted kids in the first place, and also found joy in the fact that she can never have any anymore. Looks like a win win for everybody.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
According to the video she never wanted kids in the first place, and also found joy in the fact that she can never have any anymore. Looks like a win win for everybody.
How are so many people popping up that are made to ignore their biological programming?

Not to sperg but this is extremely concerning

Certified Autist
How are so many people popping up that are made to ignore their biological programming?

Not to sperg but this is extremely concerning
People who hate the idea of having kids would likely be absolutely awful parents anyway, so letting them decide to never have any is better for all of us.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
NOOOOOO LISA YOU ARE GONNA GET CANCELED ON TWITTER :painpeko:

Certified Autist
Semi-popular Indie: who cares about these
Debut in hololive: the most precious person to ever exists

Many such cases :smugpipi:
She streamed on twitch, meaning you may as well not exist because I refuse to use that godforsaken website. I saw like 2 clips, thought she was cool, saw she streamed on twitch, and decided it's not worth it. I wouldn't even watch twitch for my Kamioshi Doki. I can't stand it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's wigger daisenpai to you, pleb

She's only my daisenpai if I get into Hololive and unfortunately, I like my dick too much to commit to being a woman.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
People who hate the idea of having kids would likely be absolutely awful parents anyway, so letting them decide to never have any is better for all of us.
There is no such corellation. In my experience, most of childfree turned into decent responsible parents, and most breeders turned out to be neglectful shitheads.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Come see Raki keep losing her stuff in Minecraft.

Again, VSMP was a really great idea.
More POVs:
Lottie

Wisu

Certified Autist
There is no such corellation. In my experience, most of childfree turned into decent responsible parents, and most breeders turned out to be neglectful shitheads.
Depends on the reasons, I suppose, cause in my experience people who hated the idea of kids ended up being really awful people in general.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
For the unaware, she has some history. She was part of the hogleg shit show and is an open degenerate that panders to the lowest common denominator in the industry

Given she got a hysterectomy, it sounds like It sounds like god has had mercy on us all by making it so she can no longer reproduce.

Void Scribas

Introvert Spanish loli Akugaki Koa of IdolES in VSMP.

I hope she can find Poko

Certified Autist
Raora and Liz dare to be straight and Stars enjoyers:
VT:

1719272103550.png

(They are not okay)

Void Scribas

VSMP was a really great idea.

Pippa is already in there. Now what would be the next step? Inviting Filian, Shylily?

inb4 If Hololive gets involved, Ollie would be the first to enter. She is like the recon unit of Hololive

Bronze

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Murray playing Megacopter

Sera will be playing Buckshot Roulette in a hour

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia accidentally posted Dizzy's dox on her stream

1719273946507.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Uruka is very late to her 3rd anniversary stream.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Man I love Myth
There is just nothing quite like falling back in love with your first love

I wanna add that it feels like it's been a while since I just sat down and enjoyed a stream. No shitposting by the side, no reading vt to check what retards think, not even being on my phone all that much, just eating my leftover spaghetti and a good stream, that's it. A comfy evening.
Thank you Myth.
None of you girls know me, but you have done so much for me.
And thank you Kiara, for if it wasn't for your tardwrangling, these streams here would have never gotten off the ground.
And thank you Mori for playing lots and lots with Kiara and keeping her sane.
Takamori Love.
Myth Love.

:guraa::hic::guh::kikiriki::wah::hololove:

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
inb4 If Hololive gets involved, Ollie would be the first to enter. She is like the recon unit of Hololive
They wont. Small corpos have their own collective thing, Holo only ever finds itself in the same building due to pure chance.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

uruka's eating streams are great. im excited.

Top Bottom