"IF IT'S ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT"Machina X Flayon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

Small corpos have their own collective thing, Holo only ever finds itself in the same building due to pure chance.
I mean, Pippa is on the server. Does Phase count as a small corpo still?

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
For the unaware, she has some history. She was part of the hogleg shit show and is an open degenerate that panders to the lowest common denominator in the industry

Given she got a hysterectomy, it sounds like It sounds like god has had mercy on us all by making it so she can no longer reproduce.

Good thing her and Melody are never gonna reproduce. Otherwise, this good boi is gonna be very busy, making sure that bloodline doesn't progress.
Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 19-02-42 pitbull at DuckDuckGo.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, Pippa is on the server. Does Phase count as a small corpo still?
More like mid-size corpo but phase has ties to the other small corpos since the beggining, I don't know of any Holo apart from Ollie and the males who has collabed with any small corpo person.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
More like mid-size corpo but phase has ties to the other small corpos since the beggining, I don't know of any Holo apart from Ollie and the males who has collabed with any small corpo person.
Does Aura count?, she is part of OperaGX but she is in practice just a single talent of a small corpo imo

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does Aura count?, she is part of OperaGX but she is in practice just a single talent of a small corpo imo

When I say "small corpo" I mean shit like Kawaii, v4mirai, v&u, vreverie, globie, pixellink, ect ,ect. This bitch is basically a brand spokesperson since Opera is a browser company, not a vtuber company.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The wickedest Sawa-sama Kenji is playing more Higurashi: the "game" that never fucking ends.

Anime Fan

Shiina's continuing the Elden Ring DLC in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Ballpark_Look

When I say "small corpo" I mean shit like Kawaii, v4mirai, v&u, vreverie, globie, pixellink, ect ,ect. This bitch is basically a brand spokesperson since Opera is a browser company, not a vtuber company.
I remember Roboco collabed with some VSPO talents and Inuyama Tamaki from Noripro has collabed with Holo girls. Although Tamaki is owner of Noripro

Ensok

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I remember Roboco collabed with some VSPO talents and Inuyama Tamaki from Noripro has collabed with Holo girls. Although Tamaki is owner of Noripro
VSPO is the third biggest Corpo in Japan and they are owned by the 3rd Driving force of vtubing in the world(Brave Group): They are not small :BijouBijou: and there is no comparision in the EN sphere for now (thankfully)
Noripro is strange to me because the owner takes weird decisions that i cant fully comprehend but i will say they are also mid-size and not small by any means
Good Night :)

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The VSMP Minecraft Server has been a blessing for small corpo VTubing:

Pillow: So you don't like yourself?
Spectra: I'm British.
P: Well that's okay, there's nothing wrong with being British.
S: Are you sure?

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Are even Males allowed in that server?
Because Stars are always up for collabs with anyone or joining servers

Bettel in NoPixel

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
So Jelly's issue with the coffee was due to a miscommunication. Intern-kun fixed the issue:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wouldn't consider either to be in the same category, since 1. VSPO is not small (3rd largest after HoloNiji) and 2. They're nips who would never really associate with western agencies. This server exists because the western side of the industry is very incestuous, specially the smaller components of it which thrive on collabing.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Top Bottom