"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Matsuri is a real idol now

I love the fact that she is, presumably, bank rolling this group so she can kiss girls.

Also, she must be one of the few girls who's boobs are bigger IRL then the model.

GQu2JpTaUAAsMhA
So this was at Pastel Honey's first concert and only had 4 of the 6 members. Here was the concert venue.

If you want to watch it tickets are here - https://t.co/pM4YwfNouS - 3000 yen. Note, they used a camera lens to blur the faces of the performers, only IRL people could see them.

The members at the concert are Sato Nozomi's anime form (aka Matsuri), oroca (mostly uploads singing MVs, underground idol vibes), Marinaru (looks like a smaller streamer) and Yukimurachan (another underground idol type). BTW the puffy eye look is popular in Japan, god knows why.
Zep and not-Wat didn't go - which makes sense as one is a drinking streamer and the other left streaming to do behind the scenes stuff.

Finally, for a women who can't skip she's in shape and flexible.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Calli is doing a member with her producer

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live, more Baba tonight :pomuLove:

closedblas

RiverBear

The members at the concert are Sato Nozomi's anime form (aka Matsuri), oroca (mostly uploads singing MVs, underground idol vibes), Marinaru (looks like a smaller streamer) and Yukimurachan (another underground idol type). BTW the puffy eye look is popular in Japan, god knows why.
Zep and not-Wat didn't go - which makes sense as one is a drinking streamer and the other left streaming to do behind the scenes stuff.
Yukimura/IamZCup was KMNZ Liz who graduated last December 2023.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Hey look Sayu showed her face, So that's what she looked like.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Apparently a bunch of VSPO girls and applicants got doxed due to a leak? Idk coming from korekore the info is dodgy at best. I would appreciate if a moon speaker could tell us more.
Untitled.png
May have some merit because they apparently closed the application form right after:
1719308337067.png

>"Yagoo-san those Brave bastards are trying to cut into our EN marketshare"
>"Masaka, dump the applicant info intern-kun!"

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ponqua

SnowChama

Guutara-hime

The VSMP Minecraft Server has been a blessing for small corpo VTubing:

Pillow: So you don't like yourself?
Spectra: I'm British.
P: Well that's okay, there's nothing wrong with being British.
S: Are you sure?

Pillow sounds like Fauna:ameliaThink:

VSoyBoy

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Mooooom, an ex-corpo VTuber is vagueposting again:

A

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria and the graduating 774inc's Shisui Kiki are waiting to watch their cover PV premiering at 6.45PM JST.

Asano Ruri is hosting an off collab karaoke singing Sound Horizon songs.

Guests are Levi Elipha (Niji), Sumeragi Miona (Riot Music), Mikagura Suzume, and Nanahara Teiko.

Rippy clipped Shishio Chris' graduation 3D live and the scuffed graduation streams.

Also openly points out her current account in the comment section. Not sure what to think of that.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuki and her English vocabulary.

Also being a bit unhinged talking about Kisaragi Ren.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

This was a flashbang I was not expecting to scroll past today.

frz

Mooooom, an ex-corpo VTuber is vagueposting again:

A

Checked her twitch, 0 stream from 2 months ago
She literally streamed on Jan to March- skipped April and come back to streaming in May
Soooooo..... she got fired from McDonalds?
:smugina:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
this is insane effort, especially for a first concert :achansasuga:

THE FOREHEAD!
now i see why her tracking is so precise, very sharp eye contour

Apparently a bunch of VSPO girls and applicants got doxed due to a leak? Idk coming from korekore the info is dodgy at best. I would appreciate if a moon speaker could tell us more.
View attachment 72503
May have some merit because they apparently closed the application form right after:
View attachment 72504

Who the fuck put real names and phone number in vtuber application form, of all things? Who the fuck put these fields in even? Fucking retards, all of them!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

View attachment 72503
View attachment 72504

Official statement from their website

We are currently in the process of confirming the facts regarding the information that has emerged regarding the auditions for Buisseppo! JP auditions will be temporarily suspended.

We will report further information after the situation is sorted out by the end of today (2024/06/25).
We sincerely apologize for any concern and inconvenience this may cause.

Maybe @La+ de Central Norte is sleeping that's why this happened.

:BijouBijou:

Void Scribas

The VSMP Minecraft Server has been a blessing for small corpo VTubing:

Pillow: So you don't like yourself?
Spectra: I'm British.
P: Well that's okay, there's nothing wrong with being British.
S: Are you sure?

I didnt know Pillow, but a lot of the funniest moments in that server involve her, which is ironic considering she is a asmr focus streamer.

Hope this server helps her get more popular

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
View attachment 72503
View attachment 72504
Guess they're aiming for Black Company Award 2024 :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
"VSPO EN? Naruhodo...I'll have a talk with our inside man"
vspo-insider.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
According to the video she never wanted kids in the first place, and also found joy in the fact that she can never have any anymore. Looks like a win win for everybody.
That's what she says now.

Experience suggests that people start to look at things differently once they hit forty and realise they'll die alone with no one by their bedside.
When I say "small corpo" I mean shit like Kawaii, v4mirai, v&u, vreverie, globie, pixellink, ect ,ect. This bitch is basically a brand spokesperson since Opera is a browser company, not a vtuber company.

Top Bottom