"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

For those who haven't seen Doki's new model. She's flatter than Suisei now. The Dokiboard memes will continue until morale improves

Dokiboard that is fuckin gold
Literal who Miyune (now Miniko) decided to spill the beans on her boyfriend manager. It seems she collabed with Neuro before.

[a]

This reads as "please feel sorry for me" and "this is a dead channel but there's another one wink wink". It doesn't solve anything, there is no good PR in this, it won't unfuck her channel, linking it to the new persona will put this luggage on her back, and so on. Woman, please.
Evanegrito and the dog girl in the replies, maybe she can elaborate on her if you ask in the groomcord but I feel extremely jaded by reading this.

She was a frequent collaborator in Nux's big indie collabs I was wondering why she fell off the face of the earth

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She was a frequent collaborator in Nux's big indie collabs I was wondering why she fell off the face of the earth

Damn these people are utterly irrelevant. I used to think Holo was for normies but this is a step further.... further into hell that is.

hylic

hylic

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam's monthly report chatting stream

Yuno's anniversary chatting stream

Ant Hime live

Another one lookbook video from my future wife(I'm just waiting for her to become a hag, less than 3 months to go)

httn

Hag enthusiast
It is members stream time for Ami. If you were gifted a membership dont miss out on a chance to frag a hag in DOOM 2 multiplayer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sokVI-xb4Xw

Meche posted a showcase of her new model update.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

For those who haven't seen Doki's new model. She's flatter than Suisei now. The Dokiboard memes will continue until morale improves

Raora has Kaela's attention, Biboo is jealous

20+ minute highlight video of Mint's latest MGS: Twin Snakes stream.

Pomintu exists in that range of "doesn't sound hot but I can't stop listening to her voice" voice that just tickles my brain. I'm glad this goofy bitch is doing her thing again, I didn't really realize how much I missed her until she started getting back into the MGS brainrot shit again.

ex_lurker

I did not know about banei races. It seems to be a race with draft horses pulling heavy sleds. It looks a bit silly as they stop every few meters.

Thank you random jap fan, I enjoyed learning about something new today (it says in the video the guy did it to introduce kagai nikis to the sport).

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
LOL
People are anti-ing Mike just for being thankful
People probably see it as her latching onto the situation for her own purposes. Given how she has acted in the past and how she treated people, it is not hard to think of it that way.

Zyklon Mag

Jurard's M&G tickets for AI Pheonix were all bagged in 10 minutes. According to people trying for them, it took a minute for his page to actually show up after 12PST, so this would be around the 9 minute mark? I wasn't actively monitoring his page this time.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
San embarrassed by her punishment spicy art she had to commission

🔥Time

Liz having fun with Feel Good Inc

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Noel Cup
GQqcmqlWwAAnyhF

Source
Enjoy

Last edited:

Salado

Not-Username

People probably see it as her latching onto the situation for her own purposes. Given how she has acted in the past and how she treated people, it is not hard to think of it that way.
Only if you're a zynical asshole like us.
She literally just said "thanks for your hard work" like a multitude others outside the company.
Nothing more.

But I get why menhera prime is under scrutiny.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I understand where they are coming from but out of all the beefs Rushia had there was never one with A-chan , she only had praise for all her work even post termination

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Seiso succubus says skill issue
Edit: I don't watch I have no opinion tho nuk's description does sound interesting

Continued

Salado

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ceci and Gigi banter is so good. It's only been 15 minutes and it's already a goldmine of comedy.

They're so adorably retarded bros.
8479348.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I look forward to the day our little cinnamon bear reaches this level of technical skill

Honey is a great watch, it's like Leaflit without the raspy voice.
Damn these people are utterly irrelevant. I used to think Holo was for normies but this is a step further.... further into hell that is.
There is a lot of undiscovered talent around, this is really unfair when you look at Cecilia (of course, first month magic and all that).
The gunk on this is relating to Nux in a direct way, you don't want grifters right by your side, it's bad PR any way or another, and even worse with Nux as he was cancelled© by VShojo hoes.

In another news, /asp/ie Miukyun graduated out of nowhere in favor of not being a target for online bashing and focusing on college, you can check her twitter header.

[a1] [a2]

I was waiting for the VOD to be available for download after I watched it, Now, why am I bringing this up? It seems that there's high chances she started creating content as a minor. If the dates of her shilling and the crab bucket are to be considered, she started getting around at 15 or 16, and debuted this year at 17 according to her, but could have other personas that I'm not aware of. Allegations about her being in /soc/, lying to viewers and crabbing were around for a while but she (or someone really good at impersonating her) took the hit and posted proof together with a Vocaroo about them, confirming that she was 17 up to may:
VOD archive: https://pixeldrain.com/u/foE48nfH
Vocaroo archive: https://pixeldrain.com/u/ALLNkqM7

I don't buy her side completely, her behavior reminds me of a particular bunny even if there's to direct signs of bad faith or vile intentions, we know how that went. Many would say she got nothing to lose anymore, but her accent is very particular, if she returns people will remember this.
I still hold the opinion that if they can drive, they can ride, but the fact is that I unbeknowngst interacted with someone who I thought was mentally stunted like many autistic women, but was in fact immature, thus got whiplash from that. Thank God I didn't join her Discord but Jesus Fucking Christ, I am afraid to know if her regulars knew, that changes a lot of things if they're not from my culture.
In conclusion:
240630-174059.png

If anyone knows more, feel free to correct me. I was not a regular but if she was on I was there lurking when I had time.

Top Bottom