"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I am not American but its true that you guys are scared of Shigure Ui?

As an American the only things I am aware of are the increasing gas prices and big ass American titties

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I think its just referencing twitter-fags, they had forced and faggy outrage over everything in the image, spook because apparently spook was a slur at some point

Horo7618

No one in particular
EN article about Suisei's First Take performance:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The ever-online cadre of retards who are permanently fixated on what the vermintide on twitter does, decided to rile them up again and solved that they were all indeed assmad at the mcdonald's ad because by contrast, the US ad featured a black freak whining about murder victims.
It's about as intellectually engaging as a 4chan bot-laden brainfart, which is where all of this came from.

roktofferson

I think its just referencing twitter-fags, they had forced and faggy outrage over everything in the image, spook because apparently spook was a slur at some point
spook was only ever used about feds, their glow is showing

WaWa

Aki Nendoroid, it's 50 dollars without shipping. Saw her retweet this. I missed the Watame one it appears but I might try not to miss this (Will just wait a few paychecks). I hope it can even come to America does anyone who has bought Nendos know?

They don't charge till it is in-stock and you cancel without any fee if you need to. They currently have Watame in-stock as well.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aki Nendoroid, it's 50 dollars without shipping. Saw her retweet this. I missed the Watame one it appears but I might try not to miss this (Will just wait a few paychecks). I hope it can even come to America does anyone who has bought Nendos know?

There's a Goodsmile US site. Shipping sucks, like $15, but if you sign up with them it cuts it in half. Here's the Aki link:
When I ordered, the shipping + tax was about $15, not just the shipping. Shipping was ~$8.50

Sven

Edit: Damn she deleted it.
View attachment 48889
:pikaWUT:

I'm curious what the women who wears socks 24/7 so she doesn't see her feet considers dressing like a whore, though she does live in Cali so she might know what a whore looks like but then again again it's Uruka.

Anime Fan

Uruka going to show off her pro gamer skills soon!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina's mouth moving faster than her braincell:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Fun clip from Lumi's stream today. This clip is referencing her Twitter ban for saying :lumitenmakillhim: toward that Coomalot fag.

To add a little more context, she has a folder dedicated to Twitter shit posts she finds. There's one picture she has that she calls "Shit posting for dummies" that she kind of wants to post, but she knows it would get her cancelled because it has "a word on it". Don't know what the word is, but she says it's a normal word for her. She then talks about how she lost a bunch of followers after being banned and making a new account. Someone responded "And who's fault is that?", and that's when the above clip starts.

Let it be known that according to Lumi, Coomalot is a little pussy ass bitch. And she's completely right about that.
:nenebased:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If any elitist Soulsfag is mean to her, they better start praying to Matsuri because I'll find them.
I’m going to be mean as fuck.:BijouBijou:

Hideo Kojima

Parody Account - Legendary Video Game Designer
You are a Scholar and a Gentlemen your games are a shot in the ass for an uncreative and boring triple A market and I wish you long life and good health
Thank you for the nice words, however, I do have to disagree with you about being uncreative and boring, as both the Metal Gear series and Death Stranding were both critically acclaimed, and I try to take great care to make sure that my games always have exciting new things to see for the player. I am always willing to take risks in my design.
Your games are overrated, your fanbase is dumb and you are a borderline hack.
Please start directing movies already and spare us of your preachy game prattle.
Oh so you are one of those people who doesn't understand my creative genius.
I love cinema, but my heart and talent belong to games. I have no intention of leaving the field just because people like you don't understand. The world would be a lot more boring without me, you'd miss me if I was gone so appreciate my craft.
cc650a79eabcc27cc4f1990944280e92.jpg
It's because of geniuses like me that the gaming world is where it is today.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank you for the nice words, however, I do have to disagree with you about being uncreative and boring, as both the Metal Gear series and Death Stranding were both critically acclaimed, and I try to take great care to make sure that my games always have exciting new things to see for the player. I am always willing to take risks in my design.

Oh so you are one of those people who doesn't understand my creative genius.
I love cinema, but my heart and talent belong to games. I have no intention of leaving the field just because people like you don't understand. The world would be a lot more boring without me, you'd miss me if I was gone so appreciate my craft.
View attachment 48909
It's because of geniuses like me that the gaming world is where it is today.
Thank you for your words of wisdom Kojima-sama, do not let the heathens in this blasted hellhole slander your good name.
Is this furry pretending to be sora?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

he is not accelerating, he is breaking the time barrier

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nebula Slasher

I don't know. The way he phrased it, I'm assuming he meant that they're currently looking for staff, not more talents.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I dunno who said it but they said you would want to attend youmacon because they had something nice for it. Gen3 announcement perhaps or gen3 callins if he decides to accelerate.

Top Bottom