"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

I'm going to bed now but I hope when I wake up and Lui's still streaming Dragon Quest V and she's at the marriage decision she chooses the right choice and chooses Bianca or I unfavorite, unsub, anti, and dox.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sena is still making that white girl model!
It's pretty cute

Roza plays DS2 with one hand, every time she dies she rolls a wheel of socks. Feet will be on handcam.

Senaur gorilla feat. Metaverse model

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ame can cook quite well, she cooked for some of the EN girls when they crashed by her house. Speaking of Ame, I miss Ame. It's unlike her to disappear for over a week without any notice.
She has learned the gura-jutsu.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Idk about her but where I'm from "comer paloma" is sort of like a slur for peruvians to call them fággots.
ALSO WTF IS THAT ACCENNTTTTTT?!?!? HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT? I cannot stand spanish animu girl voice, holy shit that makes me cringe :vomit::vomit::vomit:
I'm starting to believe that 4chan post that states latinos absolutely abhor the way they talk.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm starting to believe that 4chan post that states latinos absolutely abhor the way they talk.
Nah Meica its just a hafu that grew up in Japan so of course she speaks funny.

wrp

He also has two videos addressing his "racism" so it might just be that.

Nigga if you gotta do it twice you might as well just double down. Who does he think is gonna take him seriously?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

I wonder if HoloEN in general are exploring the shorts meta. La+ on twitch might be some advise from management.

I suspect it's both tiktok and yt shorts content. I'm seeing more and more official HL tiktoks on my feed recently as well as random HL clippers. HL English started accounts for some of the talents 5-ish months back.

Some talents like Marine have been on there since 9/2022 and has great numbers

edit: Didn't notice Marine has been hitting the YT shorts hard as well, makes sense she'd double-dip. Gotta respect her as a business woman despite the horny boomer pirate cosplayer persona.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The guy seems to have found a niche in shitting on weebshit, especially anything by Karen.
He also has two videos addressing his "racism" so it might just be that.

There's a bit of karma in him farming the Mori-hate too much and now being mad that his audience is making him look bad by automatically shitting on anything Asian.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Is there a single en woman who can cook?
Kiara is a decent enough cook though her meals look straight out of those meal prep and delivery services.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara is a decent enough cook though her meals look straight out of those meal prep and delivery services.

Kiara is perfect after all.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame can cook quite well, she cooked for some of the EN girls when they crashed by her house. Speaking of Ame, I miss Ame. It's unlike her to disappear for over a week without any notice.

Bijou and Bae can cook, as well. I mean, just look at how Bae handles a knife.

:MozumiPichi:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
September-October
30th-6th
Part 1/2

Yeah I'm putting a cap on collab clips, mostly because of LEC, nigga loves to spam clips. If a channel has multiple clips of the same collab I will only feature one of said collab, if there's different collabs by the same channel I'll feature one of each.
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Pippa
This time by LEC, kotazuuma, sentinelmoon, bunhongtokki, deno, onlyphase and bluzuki. We have her eating shit at chess, using jesus in southpark, meeting unhinged niggas, a small compilation of her opossum stream, she tries to tell a joke, she uses another summon in south park and a screech.

Shiina
This time by bennumbers and it's a highlight of her fighting a boss in armored core

Dizzy
This time by hag enthusiast. She kinda reveals she tried to do furry art?

Airi
This time by liquet, pontif, whittail and hag enthusiast. There are 2 clips of her karaokes, then we have her talk about how she likes her steak and her monitor setup.

Remi
Theres one by remilia toilet in which she tries to deny being a chihuahua

Rie
There's one by LEC and it's a highlight of her stream with her mom

Ember
This week by whitetail and hag enthusiast. She discovers things at the aquarium and there's a highlight of her killing benny in new vegas.

Erina
This time by amos lockshot, whitetail and maverick. She shares a story about a dude in roblox, she reveals her type and she acts cringe.

Lumi
There's one by LEC and it's lumi pointing out something cursed about pippa and becoming her perfect man

Lia
There's one by whitetail and it's a highlight of a deep dive with her mom.

Tenma
This week by master peace and Eelicitstuff. This week she sings.

Panko
One by takenoko and she falls for mike once again

Jelly
One by bennumbers and it's a highlight of her stream date.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
September-October
30th-6th
Part 2/2

Collab
We have 1 short from that jong collab, 1 from that friend's stream of pippa and lumi, 1 old ass clip from pippa and lumi, 1 dizzy and lia clip from their collab, 1 from that uruka and tenma swap collab, 2 from that dizzy and lumi collab being milked.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Not Important

This place is not your personal army.
Hi!
Can anyone, please, say what they are talking about? I was banned from that hole years ago and I don't have burner account to go there at the moment.
Question1.png
Link

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hi!
Can anyone, please, say what they are talking about? I was banned from that hole years ago and I don't have burner account to go there at the moment.
Question1.png
Link
The more suprising thing to me is that ResetEra has a vtuber thread with 1618 pages

MeteorImpact

Ririsya's 3D crowdfunding campaign has started.

It's also been funded in the first 10 minutes.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hi!
Question1.png
Link
go back fag

Top Bottom