"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231204-003603.png
"I hope your PPs are okay"
Calliope Mori, 2023

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I just hate the fact that this kind of bullshit is considered "drama-worthy", instead of the much more interesting shit that goes down in places like wactor and akioair.
I mean, I don't see it as real drama. I just find it amusing to watch idiots piss themselves over minor shit. It only becomes drama when a streamer is dumb enough to acknowledge the idiots.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Some toughts and opinions:
The most amazing members from Nijisanji: Kaede's entire team,Gwelu and Hoshikawa herself !!!
From NijiEN: I like Maria and Reimu
From HoloID: Ollie already hosted her own event and participated in some so i wanna see how she does it
Mel its the only HoloJP in this but she also has some experience
IDK a lot about HoloStars outside of their participations on different tournaments but i guess you should Check Astel(that guy),Ganma San and the new guys who just debuted
Good Night :)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
>one (1) Hololive JP girl
>everyone else is Niji, Holostars, or Holo ID

I guess they are technically covering every branch Whoops nevermind, no HoloEN, let the rrats start:SelenHAHAhere:
holoEN alrd getting enough debuff since only a few of them are into fps so this isn't really surprising at all

I guess /vt/ reading+hearing incapability is proven again because Selen has stated many times that the custom is purely for fun and is conscious about the bad timing that makes some people unable to join even if they wanted to

Some of the matches looks like it'll be great clip material though, I'll consider watching on the side if I'm awake enough

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Octavio doesnt even Play Apex LOL

fortnitesmasherX

I just find it amusing to watch idiots piss themselves over minor shit.
You don't even need a big event to see that. The people on this forum are guilty of that daily.

Panko Enjoyer

soap suds

holoEN alrd getting enough debuff since only a few of them are into fps so this isn't really surprising at all

I guess /vt/ reading+hearing incapability is proven again because Selen has stated many times that the custom is purely for fun and is conscious about the bad timing that makes some people unable to join even if they wanted to

Some of the matches looks like it'll be great clip material though, I'll consider watching on the side if I'm awake enough
With the number of times she said that there were people who signed up but had to unfortunately drop out because of scheduling conflicts, you'd think it would be hammered into their brains. Doesn't help that they said there were a lot of people who wanted to participate but didn't because they couldn't find anyone to team up with. Hell, Selen specifically called out Kagetsu, Shu, and Nari and thanked them for initially joining separately but then coming together to make a team.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
With the number of times she said that there were people who signed up but had to unfortunately drop out because of scheduling conflicts, you'd think it would be hammered into their brains. Doesn't help that they said there were a lot of people who wanted to participate but didn't because they couldn't find anyone to team up with. Hell, Selen specifically called out Kagetsu, Shu, and Nari and thanked them for initially joining separately but then coming together to make a team.
It is not easy to schedule people across multiple timezones over the world and multiple companies, especially during this season, for an event with a game that is not exactly everyone here's main focus. Getting enough people for 16 teams is impressive enough. That is just 4 teams shy of max capacity. Especially since it seems like the actual date came up pretty suddenly.

Also, if it does well enough, it can open up the possibility for more in the future with possibly better timing so the people who wanted to join but couldn't would be able to participate.

No Name

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the people who wanted to join but couldn't would be able to participate.
I wonder who the ones that wanted in but couldn't are? I doubt Ina, Gura, Kiara, Fauna, Mumei, Kronii, IRyS, Biboo, FuwaMoco or Nerissa wanted in, so that would only leave the rest of HoloID, Matsuri, Choco, Roboco and Towa for Holo. If not from Holo then that would mean only more Niji members would have joined. :loading:

MeteorImpact

The newest Holo-clone has just dropped.
It's a Tako-themed version of Cats Organized Neatly.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I think her mentioning "all branch is represented" at the start gave people a lot of false hope, maybe it's better if she hadn't said that.

frz

Octavio doesnt even Play Apex LOL

They probs entered as a team because still collab banned lulw.
I wonder who the ones that wanted in but couldn't are? I doubt Ina, Gura, Kiara, Fauna, Mumei, Kronii, IRyS, Biboo, FuwaMoco or Nerissa wanted in, so that would only leave the rest of HoloID, Matsuri, Choco, Roboco and Towa for Holo. If not from Holo then that would mean only more Niji members would have joined. :loading:
I can see Mumei joining since she is selen best friend. Biboo is ass at it but she is always up for anything. The rest not really for en. People cry Ame but she doesnt even stream lulmao.

Like someone else said choco matsuri is on the splatoon tournament. So likely those 2 wanted in and couldn't.
I think her mentioning "all branch is represented" at the start gave people a lot of false hope, maybe it's better if she hadn't said that.
Tbf they were presented. Except people went wild with expectations. I even saw botan who literally only play street fighter this year

Bronze

What happened? Was it Pippa suicide levels of bad?
They didnt do christmas much because of her parents' work but one year they did and her mom braided her hair etc and talking about the happy memory broke her.

VReverie has opened auditions for gen 3.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The Birthdays keep on coming with the sad scientists on Monday

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Only one day left to get Wemi's super duper limited edition merch! Get yours while you can!
1701673107056.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
From L4D2 to Lethal Company

I just hate the fact that this kind of bullshit is considered "drama-worthy", instead of the much more interesting shit that goes down in places like wactor and akioair.

Because people have been conditioned so much that anything involving big companies no matter how miniscule equates into drama.

Top Bottom