"Do not get bone lengthening surgery. Even if you are 5cm taller you are still trash."Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 65957
Comet anniversary live on 22nd this month with an important announcement, she noted that the announcement isn't about her 3rd live concert but still equally big news for her

Stream still ongoing and you can see her new outfits in their full glory right now :sanasmile:

Finally, she looks just like my fujobait bishounen characters~

I wonder what her blue hair, red glasses combo will do to boo bros, though.

To be clear, I like her outfit. But replace the skirt with pants, and she's literally a young noble bishounen from some anime space opera.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Found this Vtuber Katkontroversy while researching SBI shit I can't find any clips but I think people will like her feed

Seems kind of dumb if you ask me. If people want their safe, generic political views validated, then there are plenty of huge mainstream and near-mainstream influencers who'll do that for them, no need for a vtuber. A vtuber who wants a conservative audience would be better off appealing to their worldview priors, like Sister Abby's open Christianity or Pippa/Kirsche appealing to the "Fuck off" libertarian impulse.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Hopefully one day he forgets all this happened and asks what Mohammed looked like.
Are u dumb or what? Even preschoolers know what he looks like.:mitothink:
R.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Micro Ame

New Suisei look (totally not a hitman returning from a job with bloodstained glasses, nope)

Pon de Dogs

Blast from the past

Cosplay to the extreme: wish there were others to make it a full group

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gura not being in the group photo is top-tier cosplay.
Yeah, it is hilarious that they wouldn't include Gura in the Holo Promise cosplay group!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah, it is hilarious that they wouldn't include Gura in the Holo Promise cosplay group!
A "gura bad" so strong they made her debut in the wrong generation
Sad!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I thought Masterstocking meant doing a group shot with many more Hololive cosplayers, rather than just part of one subunit.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Sorry Kuro but we already scheduled your stoning sesion you :koboharam: bastard

God's Strongest Dragoon

ok rate me schizo but I think my nigga fishman is being cheeky and he's actually teasing new members in the thumbnail of airi and clara's new show
View attachment 65955
I checked airi and clara's silhouettes and they don't match these ones. I doubt my nigga fishman is giving clara a new outfit right out the gate so these might be invaders. :wah:
Who would you even consider as potential Invaders at this point?

Goddamn, Airi committed murder with just one sentence.

Guess I'm putting this stream on my to-watch list.

The Pippa section also had Pippa go nuclear. Airi dressed up as Colress in the DM and it worked on her AI.

Clip Tax: Lumi is salty that people don't consider her a tomboy and decides to make a monstrosity in DD2 character creator

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Cosplay to the extreme: wish there were others to make it a full group

Where's the busty Sana cosplayer? :ameraintear:

If those are the cosplayers I'm thinking, the Bae and Fauna are married, or something like that.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Where's the busty Sana cosplayer? :ameraintear:
No way a black or brown woman with the chest to fill it out is enough of a Holo fan to cosplay lmao

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

chihirogumi

KuroK9 is a dumbass for joking about muslim shit knowing how well they take those, but religion is dumber. So many bootyblasted indo muzzies. Your month ain't special just because you worship a kidfucker. Get over yourselves.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Uhhh if am reading this correctly these two TW chuubas are gonna be showing off and reviewing literal onaholes on stream.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I thought Masterstocking meant doing a group shot with many more Hololive cosplayers, rather than just part of one subunit.

No, I was just wishing that an IRyS and a Sana were somehow included to make it a perfect team effort.

God's Strongest Dragoon

KuroK9 is a dumbass for joking about muslim shit knowing how well they take those, but religion is dumber. So many bootyblasted indo muzzies. Your month ain't special just because you worship a kidfucker. Get over yourselves.
I think it's just cosmically funny because the retard moved to Indonesia, the country with the world's largest Muslim population at about 13% of the world's Muslim population.

What's next? Is he going to visit Mecca and question out loud, "What's with the big gay block box?"

Top Bottom