"You give sex to me, and then I gift sex to you, like actual sex NO NO not actual sex! Nonono NO! Sex money! Sex money! Not sex, n... no NO NO!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Yeah, her model looks like a spooky, edgy goth girl, but her actual personality is more like a chatty librarian who shops at Hot Topic.
Her lore states she IS a chatty librarian who goes on cursed tangets. Shiori's the only 100% lore accurate vtuber.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't watch Shiori either but enough of her clips have made her way into my feed that it's actually clicked that Cover wasn't going for the doom & gloom goth girl but went with the ironic manic-pixie-dream-girl-who-wouldn't-shut-up-about-cursed-shit fork of the build:

Honestly, it kinda works. Bitch goes on worse cursed tangents than Kiara does on her zatsus and her fans all seem up for it.

That's what all the goth girls I've known were like, tbh.

I think the doom & gloom girl is a media invention. I've never seen one outside of cartoons or hip serials.

UberSoldat

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I think the doom & gloom girl is a media invention. I've never seen one outside of cartoons or hip serials.
Nah, they're out there - you just have to actually go to the right places/events - like underground doommetal/deathmetal band gigs. They're usually a bandmember/crewmember sidepiece or simp. You might even get to talk to one outside the bar on smoke breaks in between sets. They're not really that interesting which is why the other build is more popular/visible - being it's just another manic-pixie-dream girl dressed in goth regalia. Neil Gaiman's version of Death from his Sandman series may have also contributed to this - given how it's literally one of the earliest versions of the stereotype in a somewhat niche yet popular media at the time.

frz

Pippa would never shut up about idols and KFC, the time would run out before Shiori could speak. Pip pip cheerio!
Also I don't watch Shiori so hearing that voice coming from that model gave me strong whiplash, can't imagine her with runny mascara anymore
Since you don't watch shiori: one does not simply outyap shiori novella. She doesn't even pay attention to her own yapping, much less other people's. You give her half a second and she will take over. E.g in the same clip below she went from pregnant woman to fish & biscuits to cowboy in seconds. Shiori's tangent has no topic, no end and no beginning. I gave up trying to understand what she's talking about whenever I open her stream, it's that bad.
:hic:

Knowing shiori. She will be able to link KFC to something yab like castration. "Ooops I didn't mean to say castration, I mean having your weewee ripped off"
She tries hard to be seiso and censor herself, only to make it worse. Honestly hololive's perfect for her because in anywhere else she wouldn't bother trying to censor herself.
:iryshalloween:

Oh hey the thing I said got clipped

Last edited:

GayKusa

Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Chuuba rigger 2win is currently in Japan and hanging out with Giri.

Also btw...

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
That's what all the goth girls I've known were like, tbh.

I said it after her debut but she reminds me a lil of a weeb version of Abby from NCIS; goth science lab tech.

edit:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Mint Fantome: "If you where thinking about clipping this, please don't, because I don't think it'll be any good."
Nails it 90%.
Clipper: I have my answer.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake is breathing silently

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know, Shiori looks exactly like her voice sounds to me.

Jesus christ look at those fucking twigs. If there was a plane crash in the mountains and the only two survivors were me and this chick I'd take my luck surviving off tree bark and leaves because there's no MEAT on those legs.
Todd... that's a child.

Just fucking join vshojo already and spare us all of this bullshit theatrics jesus, it's obvious to everyone, nobody is gonna be surprised by it so stop it and get it over with.
One of the new globie girls got her channel removed

Google knows what's up.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

Since you don't watch shiori: one does not simply outyap shiori novella. She doesn't even pay attention to her own yapping, much less other people's. You give her half a second and she will take over. E.g in the same clip below she went from pregnant woman to fish & biscuits to cowboy in seconds. Shiori's tangent has no topic, no end and no beginning. I gave up trying to understand what she's talking about whenever I open her stream, it's that bad.

Knowing shiori. She will be able to link KFC to something yab like castration. "Ooops I didn't mean to say castration, I mean having your weewee ripped off"
She tries hard to be seiso and censor herself, only to make it worse. Honestly hololive's perfect for her because in anywhere else she wouldn't bother trying to censor herself.
:iryshalloween:

Oh hey the thing I said got clipped

I really want Shiori x Lia. Knowing Shiori the second Lia does her Deku impression Shiori will start tangenting off about some deranged MHA fanfic she read

Horo7618

No one in particular

Zyklon Mag

Gobu playing Earthbound. Further confirmed he was a Nintendo dickrider from childhood:smugpipi:

This doesn't happen until 7 hours later, but if I had to look at this thumbnail so do you

braindoko

She is. When they collabed Filian told Pippa that she was the reason she wanted to be a vtuber.

It's obvious that you don't watch Shiori if you think that Pippa would get a chance to say anything before Shiori could speak. Shiori never stops talking.
Pippa got Dizzy to jiggle her tits and pretend to cry on-stream to fulfil her abusive lesbian fantasies (true and real). She might want Shiori to do the same thing too.

In case it wasn't clear I was talking about the other Pippa.
Nonstop talk is her talent, she brings up KFC and chicken every stream. She's also a flesh idol fan.
When she played the KFC meme dating sim it took her 8 stream hours. It's a 1:30 hour long game.
Every stream management and chat has to force her to stop pre game chat or else she goes on for at least an hour, not even talking about the game itself.
Hell, she tangents so much she couldn't cover every planned topic in her debut so she carried on to debut 2.0 but it wasn't enough either. It took 5 debuts, FIVE.

So yeah, if you haven't watched penguin Pippa give her a try, she's the yapper to defeat all yappers

Just fucking join vshojo already and spare us all of this bullshit theatrics jesus, it's obvious to everyone, nobody is gonna be surprised by it so stop it and get it over with.
>Please join this group where you'll have to do forced collabs with Froot and Zen to keep pretenses of unity
How about no. She's free from that BS after 3 years, why can't people stop treating her like a sports player trying to place her is this or that company :PomuAngry:

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Remember Midas, the black yellow autist who keeps grinding out shorts? Her Touch Tone Telephone cover actually made it to 10k views so she did this nice art.
Her cover is at 17k last I checked today.:smugpipi:

:pippasquish:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
>Please join this group where you'll have to do forced collabs with Froot and Zen to keep pretenses of unity
:whatastory: brain doko indeed

Top Bottom