"I hate dinosaurs! That's a lie, they don't know I'm autistic in this game"Zumi Dokumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi coping about her gacha addiction. "If tax season hadn't hit, I would have been in the green for this month." :magnicope:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly has been enlightened on this day

9d-ZLnpr-YC.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Coni is on the Jelly meta.

Face reveal:
JS2ipte.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Is Coni anywhere near as filthy as Mozzu? I've seen enough to know she's funny, but I can't imagine anything near a normal person wanting to live in the environment Mozzu lived in.
She's only regular white-trash disgusting, not Mozu Living biological containment zone levels of grime

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yumi's monetization stream starting now.

WaWa

Tetel is having a pizza party stream!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

She cooking now

Maybe have a friend over for dinner

Main screen of an epic game

Study time

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Okay, here's a quick overview of the ky0resu redebut stream, if you don't have time to catch it. It's only 35 minutes, which is a nice length for a debut.

- First, her new model:
View attachment 68384
She's went with a more chibi style, which is an interesting change from the typical high-detail anime-inspired style typically used by the big players. There's also a second model in pyjamas, cute but not risque or sexualized.
- CCV started around 3.3K, and slowly went to 3.1K for her redebut
- She seemed pretty self-aware, she acknowledged that the stream would have a lot of drama viewers when starting her stream.
- If you're chatting with her group or raiding someone from hers, use the bandaid emote 🩹 since that's her oshi mark.
- She likes Sanrio, of course.
- About fourteen minutes in, she straight goes into the termination document without referring to the termination document, saying (among other things) that she hasn't ever met a manager or her coworkers in real-life, let alone fucked them, hasn't fucked fans for money (and would only do it for pleasure), hasn't ever lied or hidden information from her employers, and won't sue due to how difficult it is to sue and would like to concentrate on her own life instead. Some people might want to interpret what she's said or how she's said it to create rrats about what happened, but I'd like to take it in good faith that she's completely denying any of the allegations Idol Corp made about her. Maybe I'm a bit too much of an optimist though.
- She shows off a 3D model on debut. It looks pretty close to her chibi model.
- She briefly appears on-stream (her third form), and looks very much like her model. She says if you don't like seeing a vtuber's real-life face on-stream, go fuck yourself.
View attachment 68388
- In the future, she'd like to do what makes her happy, continue her old music projects, launch merch, and get more vtuber forms. She's partnered with kawa entertainment to get some merch released.
- Her schedule got posted, she's doing her first stream tomorrow and turning weird stuff into soda.
- She signs off saying 420 Blaze it.
I noticed that you didn't mention her denying any of the drug use allegations. I'm guessing she didn't deny any of the drug use allegations.
i would rather believe her than the jew, specially on a holy day.
You don't have to believe either one.
Share pics pls.
Do you want before or after?

VTuberThrow

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
New Zephyriianna's cover

And after party stream
I kinda soured on Zephyrianna after she cozied up to Futakuchi Mana but tbh, this cover fucking slaps.

Orange Woman calls out the botters, if you're going to bot her then don't be cheap bastards and go all the way so it's not obvious lol

:pathetic:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I noticed that you didn't mention her denying any of the drug use allegations. I'm guessing she didn't deny any of the drug use allegations.
Specifically relating to drugs, she says she's only takes antidepressants and a few other medications prescribed to her by her doctor, and has never been to rehab. If you want to see what she says from her own mouth, it starts about 14 mins into the video and lasts for like two minutes.

As I said before, if you really want, you can rrat around how she's denied the claims against her, because she hasn't said her denials in a specific way (and it's entirely possible that she's lying), but I'm going to take it at face value that she's denying the claims against her. Whether you want to believe her or Idol Corp I'll leave up to everyone else to fight over.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
TimeRyS is live and playing We Were Here Together. Hopefully with malding.

In 20 minutes, Bae is doing a karaoke/dance session in VR of all her songs from ZODIAC leading up to the premiere of her new MV.

Rat Clips:
Marutake is hilarious. The dude seriously makes every moment hilarious when he is involved.

Bae keeps jumping off her rides.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Specifically relating to drugs, she says she's only takes antidepressants and a few other medications prescribed to her by her doctor, and has never been to rehab. If you want to see what she says from her own mouth, it starts about 14 mins into the video and lasts for like two minutes.

As I said before, if you really want, you can rrat around how she's denied the claims against her, because she hasn't said her denials in a specific way (and it's entirely possible that she's lying), but I'm going to take it at face value that she's denying the claims against her. Whether you want to believe her or Idol Corp I'll leave up to everyone else to fight over.
I'm happy to take your word for it. I don't really care either way.
Watch the new Vshojo member here:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina continuing Tales of Symphonia.

Yesterday she played for eight hours.

Hoshikawa Sara trying to pull Blue Archive's limited gacha at 3PM JST.

She hasn't reached this part of the story and only saw Nagisa briefly.

Roboco shared how her mother found out she's a Vtuber.

Kanade released a cover of Sukima Switch's Kanade.

From the credits - Vocal・Chorus・Expression・Mix : Otonose Kanade

Top Bottom