"Ok, I love her, and I don’t want to be negative, but can someone have a word with her about her choices in sweaters and cardigans? She’s a handsome, funny, talented woman, who deserves better than to be clad in the world’s ugliest fabric"Nyfco's comment section on Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Finally some positive news. PixelLink gen 2 is debuting on 25th

E: :ameliaThink:

I love the smug Lottie holding a lad with a huge chunk of its brain missing.
I was actually playing their little slot machine game last night and got the message from the dinosaur girl after a couple of tries:
Chompi Announcement.png
Speaking of dino girls, I recently found out that Nijisanji has their own:
Opal_-_Full_body.jpg
Unfortunately she only streams on Bilibili in Chinese so there isn't any real way for me to check her out.

In more dino girl news, I've been meaning to shill Trexie more before she leaves at the end of the month. She played Vampire: The Masquerade as a Malkavian and the dino pals have been making some copy pastas for her to read.

Streams today:

Zumi talking about Geedis with special Austrian guest in chat! She's also having a collab with Ember of Phase Connect soon.

Lottie's Pre-zatsu zatsu

More Phase hags.

Art: Mostly Comedic
wake_up_by_hnkecho.jpgSawa_NOOO_Kirsche_edition_by_hnkecho.jpg
testicular_torsion_by_ddrawins.jpg
Gatcha!
shiori_wip_drawn_by_aoi_13.jpgholocows_by_daydarion.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 69752

Doki is back and hosting a Wrestlesanji without the "sanji". Going to have a ton of indies and different companies involved. She organized it completely by herself.

Edit: More details - she wanted to do this event as a way to bring together the Western community like what happens so often in the JP scene, as the Western VTuber sphere feels more disjointed in comparison. She also mentioned, it will work just like the past event it is a spiritual successor to (Wrestlesanji). If only Nyfco was still around to be able to see the seething.

Edit2: She initially had a hard-cap on people participating until they had so many more she wanyed to let in, she just said fuck it, so everyone who wanted got in. Thus, it will be a 2-day event.

Edit3: Participants part 1
View attachment 69758
WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK
foto_no_exif (54) (1).jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Giving /vt/ validation is not fun.
Her reaction is so ingenuine. I know filian is a character because her alt streams are her ranting about numbers 24/7, but you just know she browses /vt/ on the reg by the way she reacted.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lol she got the budget deal too :selenpointandlaugh: This HAS to be some kind of thing within the company where people who aren't good enough in management's eyes get the boys or ollie.
Stars got in at the very last minute. Sounds like she specifically removed the cap when she got word they could join. This is definitely a floodgate moment. Only a matter of time until Zeta, Mumei, or Ollie collab with her again.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

It's time for Chikafuuuuuuji Lisa's redebut in Idol! Come say nice things about her.
No, really, get in here :amegunl:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
View attachment 69752

Doki is back and hosting a Wrestlesanji without the "sanji". Going to have a ton of indies and different companies involved. She organized it completely by herself.

Edit: More details - she wanted to do this event as a way to bring together the Western community like what happens so often in the JP scene, as the Western VTuber sphere feels more disjointed in comparison. She also mentioned, it will work just like the past event it is a spiritual successor to (Wrestlesanji). If only Nyfco was still around to be able to see the seething.

Edit2: She initially had a hard-cap on people participating until they had so many more she wanyed to let in, she just said fuck it, so everyone who wanted got in. Thus, it will be a 2-day event.

View attachment 69758

Edit4: STARS BOYS ARE BACK LETS GO.
View attachment 69760

Edit5: Broadcasters
View attachment 69761
WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK
View attachment 69759
I hope at least some of these people are a bit into wrestling, or Doki's gonna break her back carrying them all.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae's 6 month anniversary stream is happening right now.

I forgot to post Mono's part, fuck.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I hope this is the first step for Doki to be the force that organize western VCR tier of events , those things are hilarious

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

It's time for Chikafuuuuuuji Lisa's redebut in Idol! Come say nice things about her.
No, really, get in here :amegunl:

Fine, I'll put aside my hatred of kikes to watch Lisa.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
View attachment 69752

View attachment 69758

Edit4: STARS BOYS ARE BACK LETS GO.
View attachment 69760

Edit5: Broadcasters
View attachment 69761

Edit6: The event is sponsored by Gamer Supps, too, and will have participation gifts.

This is what I exactly meant when I said back then that she has a knack for putting community events together, It's really great to see.

Also Jurard should've been a caster.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Her reaction is so ingenuine. I know filian is a character because her alt streams are her ranting about numbers 24/7, but you just know she browses /vt/ on the reg by the way she reacted.
She has an alt?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Just to complete the roster - also a bunch of indies and ex-prism pros.....

Screenshot-2024-05-11-at-7-54-15-PM.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Phasebros... I thought we were inclining... why are we relegated to only 2 slots? Where's Pippa?? Where's Tenma??
:dokiSmug:
Pippa hates Doki ever since she found out she was Canad*an in the monopoly stream
Tenma too, she has self hatred issues

Stunned But Dumb

Whenever Doki puts something like this together, I can't help but wonder how many Selen's events have we missed out on became of interference from above?

Zyklon Mag

This is what I exactly meant when I said back then that she has a knack for putting community events together, It's really great to see.

Also Jurard should've been a caster.
Putting Jutard on commentary duty is asking for earrape. There's also a chance he'd autistically scream and cover the stream with some presentation on strip mining if a senpai decided to pick on him.:SelenHAHAhere: Though if Goldbullet is commentating, prepare for maximum nigga voice.

Top Bottom