"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So the ear bleeding outside of the singing is part of the experience?

if you aren't listening to her at max volume, are you really watching THE, CHIKAFUJI LISA

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I know that this isn't her intention, but the only thing I can think of when I see this is:

I kinda wonder how Kiara reacted when she first saw Bae's new outfit.

Edit: Here's a clip of Mint

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Alert! Alert!

It's Mother's day in Nipland. Pekora and Pekomama will do a cooking stream. I repeat, Pekora and Pekomama will do a cooking stream.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ole Murray noticed that our friend Evanito shared a teaser that has a segment that shows Sachiowo's face then splashes Amelia Watsons model with a circle and arrow pointing to it. Like sure yes "everyone" "knows" but this dude must be the biggest fuck up in the whole sphere

AAA

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Ole Murray noticed that our friend Evanito shared a teaser that has a segment that shows Sachiowo's face then splashes Amelia Watsons model with a circle and arrow pointing to it. Like sure yes "everyone" "knows" but this dude must be the biggest fuck up in the whole sphere

AAA

@Awoogers do the honors.

VSoyBoy

It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.

Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people. We can see strong hints of her mental state in hindsight by looking at how unstable she was when her skills were being criticised in Apex Legends and so on.

I put more and more stock into this concept the more I see the vHoeShow retirees and Mint ignore her on every level possible (aside from Mika, who was a different branch and just has a very forgiving personality to begin with). I think there is severe bad blood there that nobody has talked about or is in a fit state to cope with, given the stuff they've got going in their own arenas. I do not think there are any hideous secrets, massive revelations or dark truths waiting to be uncovered. I just think these women were in a very high-stress, competitive environment and were petty, snippy and catty at each other a whole bunch instead of pulling together in unity, and as a result they just want to stay in their own corners and do their best to forget about each other.
Hey, that's what I've been speculating on since day0. And I was migoed to death when I suggested that Doki might have played a bigger part in Selens death and that there might be reasons why she is shunned by even the Ex-Niji's.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

AAA

...I mean, if he wants chuubas to not think of him in a negative light, this will probably set him back even further

or is his new angle going to be "le sekrit knowledge/insider" posting, in which case- [FEDPOST REDACTED]

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ririka with a reverse totsu for her birthday starting 7PM JST.

774inc's Kanade Kanon has an announcement at 8PM JST.

Black text on white background but her avatar is there so it shouldn't be graduation (most likely new model upgrade like the others). For some reason her chat wants to be punched in the stomach by her.

Kagura Nana's Black Rock Shooter cover out at the same time.

Project Blue's Manase Yua with an announcement after getting 55k subs.

I have enjoyed a lot of her yandere ASMR situation voices.

VSpo's Akarin with her gamer rage and broken controller.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

AAA

I looked at the whole video in the comments of the tweet. My man talk about vtuber not being originals, yet he touches the same subjects that had been touched a thousand time already. With the same "all vtubers are 40 years old man living in their mom's basement" kind of jokes. Shit is boring

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Lia’s schedule for the upcoming week updated on her YT community page.

Fashion collab with Mint Flayon and 2 more collabs (participants unspecified).

VSoyBoy

By the way, anybody who watched the stream have any Idea what is meant by "surprise guests"? Any guesses who it could be?

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Limkin

Lia’s schedule for the upcoming week updated on her YT community page.
Cat food is usually better than dog food. Works nice with a beer. Just don't go for moist one with the sauce, that shit is nasty.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Alert! Alert!

It's Mother's day in Nipland. Pekora and Pekomama will do a cooking stream. I repeat, Pekora and Pekomama will do a cooking stream.

Have they done an art review stream yet? There's been so much fanart of Pekomama. They have to do it.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Hologra's Mother's day special with famous mother and child Vtuber Marine and Aqua.

Have they done an art review stream yet? There's been so much fanart of Pekomama. They have to do it.
Well most of it is NSFW so yeah, that's a no-go.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The rat turned her karaoke into an endurance and hit 900k.
foto_no_exif (56) (1).jpg

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
1715506886617.png
Sara vs Shinri two streamers with a background in law, that's an interesting coincidence. Then Bettel vs Bettel. :kaelalaugh:

DanishCookies

AAA

This is why I hate farm equipment niggeгs

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shishigami Leona's channel has Re:AcT's 2nd gen collab at 8PM JST before their live show on 29 June.

With Hanabasami Kyo (who recently released her 7th single) and Yumekawa Kanau. Mizugame Mia isn't there (currently on indefinite hiatus).
Announcement is the 2nd gen live's name Ameagarium.
2nd gen collab in Leona's channel is nice since she has a special opening with the four members.

Surprise 3D karaoke collab, Aogiri's Gabu Rieru inviting the contestants to previous Singing King contest.

VSpo's Asumi Sena, Holo's Lui, and Niji's Ryushen are singing.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene with a life lesson for gigolo wannabees during her chill stream.

Last edited:
Top Bottom