"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The only way to shut her up

The disapointment in her face :cursedpeko:

This is probably the best twitter trend since the christmas thingy.

VSoyBoy

This is probably the best twitter trend since the christmas thingy.
Even male VTubers are getting into it.

Edit since twitter is being fucky:
Screenshot 2024-05-24 141220.png

Salado

I'm scared...

"You lied, didn't you? I'll still forgive you now"

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Sajam apparently got asked about why Doki was in his Tekken event but not anyone from Niji. I just thought his response was funny (and well-done).

Also I didn't really get what our chink friend said the other day. Was the Matsuri billibilli thing already confirmed a gayop? That "official" account is live right now to 2k people but it's just playing a bunch of old song covers and songs from karaoke streams. Matsuri's twitter account also hasn't mentioned anything about it at all so I'm assuming it was all china nonsense?
1000142120.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Aqua playing SMB3 for what seems to be her first time.

And I don't understand how someone so cracked at Mario Maker can be this bad at SMB3 <_<

Yes, the physics aren't the same, but still...

Last edited:

Salado

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
There's a 3D debut happening right now, Sophia Valentine.

If she has a Ring Fit stream, don't even think of missing it.

Voice-Ore's Sumirezaki Rin talking about the company closure and her future hiatus.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu will be talking about her 3D birthday live from a few days ago at 10PM JST.

She also reached 70k subs on the same day so double celebration.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
I have nothing substantial to add, so look at random twitter things I saw

Promise got a new lore video to fully overwrite OmegaGay's lore

Edit:

angry Num should draw a hololive manga already

USS IOWA

Oh yeah Ollie's karaoke got cutoff cause her electricity is down.

frz

In :menhera: prime related news:

View attachment 70449

Voice Ore, the agency Miguel and Uto belong to, is shutting down.

Lmao I thought Voice Ore had some back bone when they decided not to can Miguel after the whole drama
Turns out they was getting shut down anyway, a termination was too much effort for them.
Also I didn't really get what our chink friend said the other day. Was the Matsuri billibilli thing already confirmed a gayop? That "official" account is live right now to 2k people but it's just playing a bunch of old song covers and songs from karaoke streams. Matsuri's twitter account also hasn't mentioned anything about it at all so I'm assuming it was all china nonsense?
View attachment 70451
People :thunkful: me when I pointed out the "official" hololive bilibili account is a Chink owned account and has never even been under hololive during the China days.
But it was 100% gay op.
1. If they were to do it no reason to not announce it on twitter/their actual official channels. They literally announced the bilibili holofes restream on the official holo twitter.
2. Chink doesn't give a shit about matsuri in the first place, weird ass selection, at least use Aqua to make it believable. Or any of the chinese speaking talents like Shiori
3. People ignored the fact that matsuri literally Xhited about how she was so excited for the meat collab on 24th before she Xhited "24th".
Basically it's a rrat born from people ignoring every existing evidence otherwise because "haha chink" and would migo anyone who pointed those evidence out.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Problem is idk if those dominoes would have fell in such a bad way for Niji and Sayu not tipped them in the first place
Also sounds like her recent efforts to reach out to new people to vibe check has been going badly and is probably why all this triggered her so bad

God damn this is so depressing
Man, Sayu's brainworms are in overdrive mode. Like what Hexa said, time heals all wounds also absence makes the heart grow fonder. Sayu hasn't been afforded any of those. First are the dramafags who'll just keep looping to Sayu anytime something happens to Niji. Second is her community of white knight simps/idiots. They keep trying to protect Sayu by putting her in a safe space not knowing they're suffocating her and making things worse. I don't know Sayu's financial sitch but if she's dependent on vtubing then she's a bit fucked. The best way to move on from all this is to just stop vtubing for a loooooong time, at least 6 months. I get her mindset, she's a lonely girl just wanting to fit in. Hopefully some corpo would adopt her into their ranks (V-Dere possibly?).

In :menhera: prime related news:

View attachment 70449

Voice Ore, the agency Miguel and Uto belong to, is shutting down.

Fucking hell, the menheras can't catch a fucking break today huh.

Sajam apparently got asked about why Doki was in his Tekken event but not anyone from Niji. I just thought his response was funny (and well-done).

View attachment 70451

"We nuked the wrong chinky-eyed country."
- Oppenheimer

Salado

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What the fuck was the point of this collab, it looked like it was all about promoting Enna's irl male friend and to show how close they were.
Same guy kept bringing up political shit that no one asked for, and also apparently went to an onsen with Enna and was naked there.
Aloupeeps...

Enna's chat is pussy deprived:

Enna's rant about mexicans:

Enna doesn't even want 1 million subs (Cope):

Diego was naked at the onsen with Enna:

Aloupeeps are never gonna escape the Aloucuck allegations...
:deztheroom:

I just find it hilarious, if the "insider" info is to be true, her and Kyo broke up and she immediately went back to Diego, and immediately does this. It was literally just to have her and her bf (supposed) together on a stream, lmao. I love how blatant Enna is with this shit, which is why I actually like Enna cuz she's unapologetically a bitch.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pona celebrating her 6th month with a karaoke stream

Anon VOD

Negzana

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I just find it hilarious, if the "insider" info is to be true, her and Kyo broke up and she immediately went back to Diego, and immediately does this. It was literally just to have her and her bf (supposed) together on a stream, lmao. I love how blatant Enna is with this shit, which is why I actually like Enna cuz she's unapologetically a bitch.
Enna's a bitch, agreed but she's a weak-ass bitch. She can dish it but she can't take it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Hexa and Sayu Love

They should meet up, get hammered and cry all their pains to each other. Under adult supervision of course, you never know what unchained menheras would do under the influence.
I like Clio, since she has a really good taste in games, but I still think there's a non-negligable chance of her being trans. She has that Sphere Hunter voice thing going on, just an Australian version of it. Mind you, I think Sphere Hunter is one of the few bearable trans content creators.
This is such a longrunning rrat that I don't know how people arrived at that conclusion. Some women do sound like that, but I understand why anyone would be suspicious: she's tight with Jets (larped as a male femboy before breaking it big) and Mako (known trans coding hamster, too many based opinions to be a woman anyway).
For me, I don't see it, but Australia has a really high ratio of trans-to-vtuber, would like to see any proof of that besides anons' dreams.

About Sayo: purge the community, explode all faggots that keep the loop alive, hire moderators to destroy randoms on chat, go Castro mode until morale improves.
But she won't because she got that savior syndrome from being the one person excluded, she would never kick out other people willingly.
I never knew she was an orphan, that explains a lot, but going straight to sex work instead of looking for a common job with her qualifications? :chibiBrainDamage:
She really needs a Emiya Shirou kind of guy to save her.

Flatboard Kuu is singing and will Crow Country later

Piffle is having a 12h stream, she's an uprising artist and she's really nice to have as background noise for work

Kiki is up yapping (french)

Koros Apogee

Here's two cheek grabbing meme featuring Delta.

Apparently, Delta tweeted about liking characters Black hair, twin tails, red eyes, and are chuunibyou.

Which resulted to either her or someone giving Delta's modal black hair to which she liked.

And now some of the art on her art tag gave Delta black hair.

Top Bottom