"I thought I understood male anatomy"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Im more surprised he eventually will forfeit the rule of 1 new gen per year, because graduations in hololive are so incredibly rare they have shitload of moneymakers in the roster, they prefer to make them grow instead of just slamming gen after gen to see what stick like the Nijerios does
According to the statements from the recent earnings release slides, they're pivoting their growth strategy more from just being a vtuber agency to an IP-focused one, so it makes more sense to stop releasing gens more often and focus on growing the brand and existing IP of the vtuber characters they already have as they forecast more revenue growth in merch and licensing compared to the traditional bread & butter of vtubing agencies like superchat splits and concert ticket sales.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So after this weekend I'm thinking whoever shared this info with you was exaggerating how terrible Selen was and how much everyone had begun to hate her by quite a bit. I'd take anything from these people with a few grains of salt at this point cause they don't seem like the most reliable sources.
Proctor is a clique member confirmed, pack it up boys

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So after this weekend I'm thinking whoever shared this info with you was exaggerating how terrible Selen was and how much everyone had begun to hate her by quite a bit. I'd take anything from these people with a few grains of salt at this point cause they don't seem like the most reliable sources.
I know we're talking about women but there could also be chances that they made up either due to their prexisting friendship or from being treated badly by Niji
But still Pomu's graduation stream had her lament Selen not being there so it could've all been bullshit or unironic gay ops by Niji "insiders"

dumdum did nothing wrong

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker

UberSoldat

Almantas has foregone his cooking experiment to play Frostpunk

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I know we're talking about women but there could also be chances that they made up either due to their prexisting friendship or from being treated badly by Niji
But still Pomu's graduation stream had her lament Selen not being there so it could've all been bullshit or unironic gay ops by Niji "insiders"
Gay ops and Proctor, what an iconic duo

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
He's using the original box art for his thumbnail instead of the american version. Coincidence or him being based?
Maybe he bought original version when he being in Japan.

Ensok

Early Adopter
According to the statements from the recent earnings release slides, they're pivoting their growth strategy more from just being a vtuber agency to an IP-focused one, so it makes more sense to stop releasing gens more often and focus on growing the brand and existing IP of the vtuber characters they already have as they forecast more revenue growth in merch and licensing compared to the traditional bread & butter of vtubing agencies like superchat splits and concert ticket sales.

It'd be interesting if trends keep continuing and livestreaming ends up being their smallest source of revenue in the future.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
any whore who manages to get decent clout can ride the onlyfans wave for years, like I said before once they get a taste they're not going back. I'm telling you folks, idol isn't doing good. Head jew will probably sell it to some chink company by the end of the year, that is if they don't close first.
:monkeypaw: Phase gets bought out by brave.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

wew

Male hag love!
Hexa discord doubling in size for no reason apparently
She better get rid of that Chris curse quick or she's going to deal with some wild ass shit from ex boobros :calidrinking:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She better get rid of that Chris curse quick or she's going to deal with some wild ass shit from ex boobros :calidrinking:
wasnt kira one of her mods already

that one retarded dog ass of a boobro

Arznbae

wtf is happening
wasnt kira one of her mods already

that one retarded dog ass of a boobro
Won't be long now before they kick out niganon and take over:pomuStare:

Stunned But Dumb

Nag might just be Hexa's only hope to stop the boobro takeover

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

This is smart, accelerating this far in is self-defeating since the supply of new vtubers is far outweighing the demand for them, and all new debutants do is cannibalise views from other talent in the company. @The Proctor made the observation on his stream a while ago that the audience for vtubers has grown about as wide as it's likely going to and the people who're in the market for them likely don't have much space for new ones, which I 100% agree with.

Strengthening the value of the existing IP is the obvious second phase of the business for Cover in particular since the Hololive brand has so many appealing characters to work with, and it gives them an opportunity to monetise outside of standard livestreaming. I'd like them to take their music output more seriously personally, since they have some strong vocalists on board already and it'd promote the live shows more if they manage to get the talents some radio hits.

Top Bottom