"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Hina's chatting and creating challenges for Offkai

Panko's playing Stanley Parable

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Western week continues in 25 minutes with Wild Guns, which is a pretty fucking sick Shoot em' up, and probably the best Steampunk-Western around, what with Wild Wild West being one of few competitors (and not that good)

[EDIT] forgot to post this earlier, very cute

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu restarting MGS. She is singing some songs from the series before she starts.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Animal Well

Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Bibi playing Minecraft with TotoraMao

Dizzy has managed to drain the sad girl energy from all the other girls because they take one look at her and go "eh, maybe my life isn't so bad."

Yeah-yeah, fuck me.jpg

Kalion

:)

Horo7618

No one in particular
The ref didn't count because Bettel took off a turnbuckle. Right before Filian starts to pin him, you can see the ref walking away to fix the turnbuckle in the corner of the screen, so the ref had their back to them during this time. After Bettel breaks free, you can see that that corner has a turnbuckle again. Taking off the turnbuckle is suppose to massively increase the damage you take from getting thrown into that corner but apparently it also distracts the referee.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
What Bettel did was to expose the turnbuckle by removing the padding. The actual turnbuckle is the hardware under the padding, not the padding itself....

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
What Bettel did was to expose the turnbuckle by removing the padding. The actual turnbuckle is the hardware under the padding, not the padding itself....
We don't take kindly to smarks around here :jellySlurs:
Reminds me of that one furry sex party in the woods where some guy got drunk, wandered off, found a bear and then got mauled.
Please, tell me it was a female bear at least? :dokibirdWhat:

Shiina's dream wedding.

Stay :olliehalal:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scuff twins release another banger battle cover I particularly like the point where Monarch exposes CyYu having being inspired by her covers

💛 🩷 Time

Clara "would" puppet Loki

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It was rigged towards Bettel to win it (see: the ref did not count the entire 15 seconds Filian pinned him) so Yagoo could phone in the Mumei/Doki collab.
That’s fake news, it was pure skill!
Remember how Bettel kept taking the pads off of the turnbuckle? The ref was busy reattaching the pad that he took off earlier, and that’s why she wasn’t there to count the pin.

You should know by now, EVERYTHING is part of his plan.
Edit: my internet sucks, I have been trying to write this post forever and it only went through now.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The ref didn't count because Bettel took off a turnbuckle. Right before Filian starts to pin him, you can see the ref walking away to fix the turnbuckle in the corner of the screen, so the ref had their back to them during this time. After Bettel breaks free, you can see that that corner has a turnbuckle again. Taking off the turnbuckle is suppose to massively increase the damage you take from getting thrown into that corner but apparently it also distracts the referee.
Bettel claims it was 100% computer AI playing, and he had no idea how it was going to work out if Bettel 2 won.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Bettel claims it was 100% computer AI playing,
That's the genius of the whole event TBH, no one is actually playing so no one is really invested in the outcome, which means everyone can talk max shit without causing any real drama.....

Zyklon Mag

Bettel claims it was 100% computer AI playing, and he had no idea how it was going to work out if Bettel 2 won.

I believe him, he's dog shit at games that aren't League of Legends

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
AJOLOTE

I've been waiting for her to play this for a while.

That's Rune Bunnura. She attracted a lot of attention last year when she managed to get herself banned from Twitter.
Thank you for the information. I have subscribed to all of them and will now only watch Whorelure talents. No more wholesome, cute vtuber content for me.

I'm 90% sure she's formerly Rune Bunnura, given her speech patterns, voice, and choice of games. I'm happy for her, she seems to be having fun so far and getting a lot more views than when she was indie.
I may not like loli stuff but I'm glad to see gatekeepers rewarded for their efforts and the hypocritical invaders continue to drown in their own irrelevance or, better yet, get exposed for what they are when they try to call out people who actually belong to the fandom. Besides Pixel Link seems to run a pretty tight ship with no coombaiting (the late Nebi Nebu notwithstanding) so I really don't have any problem with her being a loli in this case.

This is Trexie's last week before she goes on indefinite hiatus. She should be finishing up her randomized Emerald nuzlocke today.
It's been a fun series I hope she gets to finish it before she leaves.

Art: Dinosaurs and Erina
gurassic_park_by_rlus.jpgkorone_triceratops_by_sabaku_chitai.jpgpekora_ark_by_namako_namacotan.jpgerina_makina_by_crymsie.jpgerina_makina_by_hana_hebi.jpgerina_makina_by_so_shio.jpg

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I was originally gonna put more effort into this and seperate everything into categories and add more context but I'm a lazy fuck so have shitty compilation of a /vt/ Nijisister seething from Wrestletuber this weekend

Left and middle columns are seething from Saturday after Mint appeared, Right column is from Sunday after Matara appeared, bottom section is a small bit of numberfagging
vt-seethes-about-Wrestletuber.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
OK, WTF is going on

Okay, that's the new merch because the buttons are a new addition, maybe they got it at a con? If not.... if they're shipping an order from the last month and I'm still waiting for my Roca launch stuff.....
:Katta-Semetic-Content:
yukoohnosuperraremintinbox.PNG

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
There's something terribly wrong with this hamster, but I just can't put my finger on it. :ameliaThink:

Archive

Last edited:
Top Bottom