"No. Many times. Over the course of many years. it's why I never use this site. Oh you haven't replied 17,000 times to some 45 year old aunt in the r/peoplenamedsashawhoknit subreddit? Well you can't post this funny picture or ask a question in the destiny 2 subreddit then, swine.Magni Dezmond (About Reddit)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
she went to cheesecake factory
I know exactly which Cheesecake Factory. Kronii and I have been in the same restaurant. Just separated by 20 or so years.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some notes from Kronii's Just Chatting Going Undercover #shorts stream
-she was at offkai (no shit,) when she got there she met some holo managers, she wore a dress, she met a lot of friends, went to the pier.

-someone made some kronii "but why" ribbons, she saw the artist alleys, she didn't do much because she was with her group of friends, she met a friend that's in the military, saw some seals and saw Alcatraz from afar, she bought makeup, she went to cheesecake factory, she saw a lot of kronies going by.

-she slept at the airport on her way back, was only stuck there for 4 hours, she didn't buy anything at offkai, she wanted to go to Kaela's meet & greet but she was busy with her friends.

-she started to namefag the kronies she saw, she drank with a group of friends and discovered she's a happy drunk, she had vodka, she threw up.

-she saw a lot of people partying (hopefully she saw the gay pippiger orgies)

-she was sad because it was the last day with that group of friends, she started overcomplimenting people, she's a clingy drunk too, she called someone friendshaped whatever that means (probably fat,) she was so drunk she asked every friend in all of her groups if they would date her kek, she passed out like 2 times.

-she didn't remember anything and then cringed when they told her what she did, she may not be meeting that group of friends again (they probably live in Asia/Europe or may not travel out of their countries often)

-she doesn't recommend drinking (will more than likely keep getting wasted,) she went to an arcade, will probably travel again in a month, she's a social drinker only.

-she has a halu limit for voice packs so she sometimes asks to change the script, they showed her a more than friends less than lovers script and she was shocked by it.

-her manager replies with petplay like sounds/onomatopoeias like meow meow.
Why was she at offkai irl and admits it? Doesn't that go against Holo keeping kayfabe rules? Isn't offkai like the most dangerous place for getting recognized in the universe? Knowing a lot of channers and doxfags went and they all know how she looks? I get why Vshojo does it and shit but a Holo? Are the managers the ones who got drunk?
The biggest question is: HOW THE FUCK DID NOBODY RECOGNIZE HER?!?

I had to read the name several times to confirm you weren't talking about some indie tbh.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie is getting a little kinky on main, don't worry Rie I'm sure your fans want to mug you just as much as you want to be mugged. (I know she lost her voice don't correct me).

Archive

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Why was she at offkai irl and admits it? Doesn't that go against Holo keeping kayfabe rules?
don't know, maybe it's only against the rules if you say something before you go.
Isn't offkai like the most dangerous place for getting recognized in the universe? Knowing a lot of channers and doxfags went and they all know how she looks?
the only pic of her face is like 10 years old.
I get why Vshojo does it and shit but a Holo?
drinking with friends? or going to cons? because Kiara goes to a shit ton of cons too, and the wigger gets wasted with all the people she knows.
Are the managers the ones who got drunk?
fuck you talking about?
most people there are a breed of (-_-) so you can't pinpoint Asians.
I had to read the name several times to confirm you weren't talking about some indie tbh.
all her friends are indies, that shit is contagious.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Half the time when a vtubing company collapses, you've never heard of it because it didn't spend enough money advertising. Hell, McDonalds spends hundreds of millions of dollars each year on advertising, and everyone knows what a Big Mac is.

Advertising is something pretty much every corpo should be doing, regardless of size. The real question is how much money they should spend and what are the most effective ways to spend that money.
I don't think your wrong but the immediate counter example in the US at least would be Arizona ice tea they spend almost nothing on advertising (They have a social media account and nothing else, even then that's recent) and they are one of the biggest ice tea brands in the US. I suppose I just wonder why it is they seem to be able to easily keep up with their competitors if advertising is vital.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why was she at offkai irl and admits it? Doesn't that go against Holo keeping kayfabe rules? Isn't offkai like the most dangerous place for getting recognized in the universe? Knowing a lot of channers and doxfags went and they all know how she looks? I get why Vshojo does it and shit but a Holo? Are the managers the ones who got drunk?

Yeah she actually broke the major rule of honorabru hololive by admitting she wasnt a timewarden and that she went to a flesh con irl as a filthy attendee, Yagoo will be at her house to decapitate her after the sepukku in 3 days

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
most people there are a breed of (-_-) so you can't pinpoint Asians.
Ok I am convinced.
Yeah she actually broke the major rule of honorabru hololive by admitting she wasnt a timewarden and that she went to a flesh con irl as a filthy attendee, Yagoo will be at her house to decapitate her after the sepukku in 3 days
I'm sure we would be madly ranting about how retarded she is if she did get recognized though, that's all I'm implying.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It doesn't say "no pp's". :smugrys:

Damn, how do I apply to pretend to be interested in HoeTubers for money? :BijouBijou:
You need an audience. If you get 100 CCV you would get paid like $300-500 for 3 hours (which is huge).

Horo7618

No one in particular
Oh man, someone leaked actual footage of Not-Kronii at Offkai.....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ok I am convinced.

I'm sure we would be madly ranting about how retarded she is if she did get recognized though, that's all I'm implying.
Unless she was caught exiting the offkai lobby with two twinks under her arms what would come out of some anon or twitterfag posting a candid shot if her face was as recognizable as either the wigger or kiara? She followed protocol of only talking about a location after the fact of her going there as far as we know, its strange to rag on her for admitting going to a con 2 days after the con itself ended

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She followed protocol of only talking about a location after the fact of her going there
I agree, I overreacted (damn I sound like fucking Nolan I should be calling you gay!) I just worry like a grumpy old person even though I am younger than most people here. It seems like Holo having little to no drama makes go absolutely apeshit expecting it, schizo brain I guess...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Has Kronii's face even ever leaked? How are people supposed to recognize her if no one knows what she looks like aside from "Asian"?

USS IOWA

Has Kronii's face even ever leaked? How are people supposed to recognize her if no one knows what she looks like aside from "Asian"?
Vibes.

Oh hey look, Connect the World 2?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Oh hey look, Connect the World 2?

That is my guess, too. Group announcements on the main channel like this usually are a pretty big deal. Plus, Advent would have their 3D by then.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Some notes from Kronii's Just Chatting Going Undercover #shorts stream
-she was at offkai (no shit,) when she got there she met some holo managers, she wore a dress, she met a lot of friends, went to the pier.

-someone made some kronii "but why" ribbons, she saw the artist alleys, she didn't do much because she was with her group of friends, she met a friend that's in the military, saw some seals and saw Alcatraz from afar, she bought makeup, she went to cheesecake factory, she saw a lot of kronies going by.

-she slept at the airport on her way back, was only stuck there for 4 hours, she didn't buy anything at offkai, she wanted to go to Kaela's meet & greet but she was busy with her friends.

-she started to namefag the kronies she saw, she drank with a group of friends and discovered she's a happy drunk, she had vodka, she threw up.

-she saw a lot of people partying (hopefully she saw the gay pippiger orgies)

-she was sad because it was the last day with that group of friends, she started overcomplimenting people, she's a clingy drunk too, she called someone friendshaped whatever that means (probably fat,) she was so drunk she asked every friend in all of her groups if they would date her kek, she passed out like 2 times.

-she didn't remember anything and then cringed when they told her what she did, she may not be meeting that group of friends again (they probably live in Asia/Europe or may not travel out of their countries often)

-she doesn't recommend drinking (will more than likely keep getting wasted,) she went to an arcade, will probably travel again in a month, she's a social drinker only.

-she has a halu limit for voice packs so she sometimes asks to change the script, they showed her a more than friends less than lovers script and she was shocked by it.

-her manager replies with petplay like sounds/onomatopoeias like meow meow.
I wonder if she saw Pippa and Lia at the arcade pre kiss?

WaWa

Luna Nendoroid is now up for pre-order!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Feesh is using her fl studio trial today

She "borrowed" it in the past only to return it :smugpipi:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Make a subway joke super loudly so that everyone can hear, do this multiple times, pretend to be drunk, then walk down an alleyway alone. You'll see her.

Top Bottom