"I used to be kind of pathetic in my past, a 'chūnibyō', I went around school with big-ass tough headphones around my neck and I wasn't even listening to music"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Bronze

Salado

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

This guy is the biggest autist I've ever seen. Thank God he has a rich dad, because there's no way he'd be able to live a normal life.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A twitch vtuber recently had her baby, but it was a miscarriage. I don't know anything about this woman, but I'm sure she would probably appreciate any number of supportive messages right now.

Archive

Looks like the woman who had a miscarriage privated her account because some people thought it prudent to kick her while she was down.

Archive

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Limkin

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 7PM JST, usual Wednesday timeslot.

Looks like Shioriha Ruri is having issues with youtube so here's 774inc's Hebiyoi Tier with more Shin Megami Tensei 3.

She's been playing this game the whole week.

Later at 10PM JST, train ride with AZKi.

Last edited:

Negzana

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
They couldn't possibly pick a worse time to announce it
Truely WTF. Though the JP / EN and EU overlap is probably small. JP is running a widely popular GTA roleplay server VCR like event so I bet they get plenty of attention.

The thing that annoys me is what looks like lazy design. (I literally put in "tamanoi nana nijisanji" to google and the top link is twisty...)
So Debi is close to 6 years old and I doubt anyone would care about another "familiar" type character. JP prove me wrong but with age comes grace. Kisara and Nana come on the heels of less then successful EN debuts. Here is the deal

hxrpXyRAxcVrHeWti5_800x.jpg

vs
maxresdefault.jpg

WTF

PekoWick

They couldn't possibly pick a worse time to announce it
I think they pick the right time. Their niji GTA server is booming right now.

Negzana

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Missed opportunity not actually using a Japanese Imperial Army song. Weak, feeble.

Anyway, have some cute clips from the Hokkaido trip.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Dr. Welshman

Looks like the woman who had a miscarriage privated her account because some people thought it prudent to kick her while she was down.

Archive

Fucking hell.

Nothing really bothers me much but you have to be a special kind of retard to think that mocking a persons miscarriage in an attempt to troll/ragebait would ever not be universally condemned.

Jesus. Hope she's doing okay.

akaaoi

I can imagine a thief jimmying the lock on the front door of that house, taking one step inside as they raise their head to see what's there, before they slowly and quietly step back outside and carefully ease the door shut in front of them before running away. For the rest of their life they'd be confident that they narrowly avoided a fate involving whoever the occupant of that house was knocking them out and eating their liver with fava beans.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So IMO shit is insane. I was not following the JP Niji custom GTA server but ironically it's exposing people. One, where the fuck is Kotoka? This menhera, don't you fucking dare! :pikaufuk:

Two, WT actual fuck

double fuck

it's insanity looking at these numbers and honestly a bad look. Honma is low 4 and Sou is a fucking 3 view. This GTA server is some "Lord of the flies" type content. btw Kuzu - 80k+

Edit: I hope Kotoka comes back. I like her. The Niji GTA stuff is a campaign that means well but Niji is top heavy. This server is showing exactly how popular livers are. Also showing who bought into the server and who didn't. Generally, it is surprising. I though Oliver was more popular, same with Kana. Looking at the CCV it's crazy how a few people drive the machine.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Truely WTF. Though the JP / EN and EU overlap is probably small. JP is running a widely popular GTA roleplay server VCR like event so I bet they get plenty of attention.

The thing that annoys me is what looks like lazy design. (I literally put in "tamanoi nana nijisanji" to google and the top link is twisty...)
So Debi is close to 6 years old and I doubt anyone would care about another "familiar" type character. JP prove me wrong but with age comes grace. Kisara and Nana come on the heels of less then successful EN debuts. Here is the deal

hxrpXyRAxcVrHeWti5_800x.jpg

vs
maxresdefault.jpg

WTF
You're absolutely right! They both have blue hair, they're practically the same person!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
One of the Vallure girls is already having meltdowns on twitter

View attachment 71911
View attachment 71912

Sadly i was going to archive but had to go out for a while and when i returned she locked her account, we are for a great start in this place, if someone is on her follow list throw me archives (archive via nitter never directly)
This is hilarious, but I can see the sadness in the situation, many whores I know have deeply ingrained trust issues and they're always found stuck in that loop of low quality peers that will drop them given any better opportunity. I hope she can find sorority in her genmates.
You're absolutely right! They both have blue hair, they're practically the same person!
Nigga Nijisanji is literally a rainbow, if they're so overpopulated to repeat color tones, you know it's time to slow down, not accelerate.

Betta is still pushing for partner plus with amazing karaoke sessions

And got jumpscared by this: Elira and Rosemi are streaming in japanese in the GTA RP server

Top Bottom