"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Stunned But Dumb

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Maybe learning from the world's cutest brocon can make me a more attractive audition prospect.

"But Puppies why don't you just stream m-"

No, I need a cute girl to tell me what to do. :chibiBrainDamage:

Salado

PHASE ORIGINAL LESS THAN 50MINS

Eureka

Busujima Bibi, Hunii, DeniaL_ei, RevineMilith(shes back!) are doing a L4D2 collab.

Busujima Bibi's POV

DeniaL_ei's POV

Edit:Hunni has arrived to the collab.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Busujima Bibi, Hunii, DeniaL_ei, RevineMilith(shes back!) are doing a collab and playing L4D2.

Busujima Bibi's POV

DeniaL_ei's POV

Crazy that the TVA-grown chubas are doing well, I'd expect at least one to have a menhera episode by now.

Stunned But Dumb

Okee, Doki let's try this skinsuit reveal one more time.

So many reveals that I have to miss...

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
VNU, PixelLink, and V4M Lancer TTRPG one-shot starting in 30 mins

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A bit late due to all the debut hype, but there have been some good Mio news recently!

First, Fubuki went over to her house a few days ago. Mio cooked some spicy mapo tofu for her and they spent a while catching up with each other. Fox friend said Mio is doing well but didn't wanna bother her by asking when she'll start streaming again.
24747.png
24748.png

She went into a little more detail during her Minecraft stream yesterday. Got a little summary from longtime TL-er Pentao. Fubuki never got the chance to visit Mio in the hospital nor talk about her condition until now. She thought it'd be awkward to bring it up mid-hospitalization so she always talked about future plans or collab ideas. This hangout at Mio's house was the first time she asked about Mio's condition and what happened in the hospital. Overall though, Mio looks like her usual self and that made Fubuki happy. She wants Mio to come back in peak condition so she didn't ask when Mio thinks she might be coming back, so as to not bother her. But they talked a ton about future collabs, ideas and how to celebrate Gamers' anniversary together.

Mio also tweeted about it, showing off the cute drawings they made together:
24751.png

Next, Subaru talked on stream earlier this weekend about how the SMOK girls had dinner together!
9803252.png

Subaru believes Mio will be coming back soon. Seeing Mio's healthy face after so long made her feel so relieved. The girls messed around after they ate dinner and did impressions of that spider guy from Spirited Away. Korone also talked about meeting with Mio after the AZKi collab. She didn't want to get anyone's hopes up but said Mio looked good. Hag wolf initially felt bad, apologized for getting sick and missing out on the Gamers event but Korone said don't worry about it. Even if management isn't sure about it, the Gamers girls definitely plan to do a 2nd event with Mio included. Mio not being there made them all super emotional especially when singing her songs. That made Mio laugh and Korone was happy to hear the hag wolf cackle again.

TLDR: Mio is healthy. She hung out with Fubuki, then with Subaru, Okayu and Korone. They were happy to spend time together after so long and it was a relief to see her doing so well. While no specific dates were mentioned, Subaru has full confidence that Mio will be back very soon.
:sanasmile:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Crazy that the TVA-grown chubas are doing well, I'd expect at least one to have a menhera episode by now.
I guess consuming BL works wonders with mental health????

niggaphil

What do you guys think are the chances both Sayu and Mint will be part of the Doki reveal tonight?

I've got things to prepare for the eventuality that those three ever collab and the bet gets confirmed but I'm not ready yet. I want to make fun of Saturnus in style.
Include Matara as well, pussy. We all waiting for thr acrylic stand eating arc in TVA :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae is gonna be punching Miku in about an hour

Then MohgRyS starts her quest for her favorite femboy, Miquella

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Random Thought: I used to watch Nene's mama do drawing videos and just general random dorky stuff, and I distinctly remember watching her do an art stream where she was drawing Nene. Specifically, drawing Nene at least a few months if not more before debut. Unsurprisingly I can't find that stream anymore to prove it, because of course she would delete it prior to the HoloFive reveal.

Bug Eater

What do you guys think are the chances both Sayu and Mint will be part of the Doki reveal tonight?

I've got things to prepare for the eventuality that those three ever collab and the bet gets confirmed but I'm not ready yet. I want to make fun of Saturnus in style.
Mint was vagueposting in the replies to her original announcement so she is most likely in - I feel like Sayu is a long shot but I really want to see some acrylic fine dining so I hope it's real. (my long shot rrat is that it ends up being another dual outfit reveal with Mint but I feel like it's way too short notice considering they only recently got back in touch with each other)

rpr also mentioned in their anime girl Valorant (Strinova) tournament that he has some voice lines in her debut, I'm guessing the part that was delayed was a lore video.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Serina's Karaoke is starting in some minutes.

And Alias 1 Million 48h Donothon has been going for some time.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Look at the example art

A

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

This is so aggressively saccharine, it might have just given me diabetes.

God bless these girls.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

fishman for the love of god put jelly in charge of composing for their originals :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Hilarious engrish by the jp girls though :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Top Bottom