"I didn't wanna see Alucard's pubes! but I did... and I guess he's a natural blonde!"Harry Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DanishCookies

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hey, I had to look it up myself.

That it was a Western book from 1902 didn't seem like whatever was being referenced. Ol' Urban Dictionary helped, however.

Pioneer

Today is AZKi's birthday. Happy birthday! :sanasmile:

Don't miss her birthday live in a few hours. We will probably hear some new songs from her new album.
If I'm not mistaken, this live isn't produced by Cover.

There's a members only encore after

Bonus clip, talking about A-chan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Today's :architect:- post, courtesy of the #1 feeder:

A
Yet somehow Tonya never gains any weight. Another one mindbroken by Korean beauty standards...

DanishCookies

Why did she laugh, chat? Why did she laugh?

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I have to share this. Her drawings are so good:tomorrow::tomorrow:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori will suffer through Super Mario Bros starting 7PM JST.

Will end stream if she got a game over.

VSpo's Komori Met doesn't want her viewers to have relationship troubles.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi forgetting the usual suggestions and gets some profit.

Before this she had a long talk and one of them was about sports manga. She then asked what offside is, still couldn't understand despite chat explaining. Someone said "in LoL it's like proxy farming" and she immediately gets it.

More Furen GTA shenanigans, one extra hour of laughs.

If you wonder why Kuzuha's numbers explode you can see from this clip, Furen, Kuzuha, Meloco, and Leos just click very well and they definitely boost Meloco's numbers.

The massive Vtuber family tree from Koyori's guests throughout the months.

Looks like Yura still uses the HNST Patra image.

Also the participants bullying Shigure Ui.

I will leave you with words of wisdom from one of the heavenly kings herself.
sirokushami.JPG

DanishCookies

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nyana Banyana posted a selfie as a subathon goal!

Spoilered incase you don't want your immersion broken.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She’s not graduating, unfortunately
It’s just a Minecraft server

Now you'll never be a real reaction poster.

Nyana Banyana posted a selfie as a subathon goal!

Spoilered incase you don't want your immersion broken.

Fucking women. I watch vtubers because I don't give a fuck about the cancer of femoid fleshstreamers but they keep trying to infest the medium. The only reason vtubers have to post meat is because they want to bait viewers into simping harder, you cannot convince me otherwise.

Negzana

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Finally remembered to post the stream!

Note: She mentioned that the reason the schedule hasn't been posted yet is because she and the other girls are waiting on monetization.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The only reason vtubers have to post meat is because they want to bait viewers into simping harder, you cannot convince me otherwise.
An interesting take I've seen about this is that at some point, a VTuber begins to view their own model as competition for their flesh selves. They want the kind of affection and (let's be real here) lust that the fans give, but at some point they think that it's not really "them" that the fans love, but their persona (probably not unjustified).

Then the brainworms start. With time their thought process may start running along these lines:

"Yeah, my fans love me, but only because I'm an anime girl who's curvy/stacked/got legs for days"
"My fanbase is growing, but I'm not sure if they will really stick around for 'me'."
"If they ever find out I'm just some average or homely girl, they won't love me anymore"
"I can't take these thoughts anymore, I might as well post and see how it goes. At least I know that the ones who stay are really here for me. Just once can't hurt."

Of course, each girl will have a different attitude toward this, but you see this happen more with indies, because there's no corpo rules that can make them second-guess fleshposting. And yeah, there are those unscrupulous e-girls who really just do it to farm simps (looking at you, Froot), but I imagine many other chuubas who fleshpost do it for the reasons above.

My take: It's probably inevitable for many of the kinds of girls who become VTubers, but I don't like them doing it on main. Tonya and Yuuna's approach of having a semi-open alt with fair warning is a better (if imperfect) approach, since people who don't care for it can just avoid it:
cherrymelo_o.PNG
Worth noting that this is different from a Mint and Kiara situation where they had to deal with a large influx of fans who just showed up one day on their RL accounts, not a designated alter ego for when they want to immersion break.

TL;DR: VTubers often want to be loved beyond the model. Understandable, but immersion breaking shouldn't be taken lightly.

Last edited:

Salado

Nasa, no. Please...
"I managed to get hold of the PANTY PARTY and I plan to enjoy it to the fullest tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Top Bottom