"Because I told them I also accidentally made, uh, two gases of chemical warfare by accident. By complete accident! I was just trying to clean up blood, guys!"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will read you some Todd Howard fairytales soon, hopefully not by whispering sweet little lies into your ears as he is wont to do.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ayla going to talk about her time at a fighting con.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I may or may not have been desensitized by the Culinary Catastrophes thread. This is actually decent:

Classic Bae underestimating her competence (or overestimating everyone else's).

E: Speak of the devil and harbinger of culinary catastrophes:
wemi....PNG

To be honest, it is pretty hard to fuck up fried rice unless you burn it or add so much liquid it becomes mushy.
Is that a challenge?

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I may or may not have been desensitized by the Culinary Catastrophes thread. This is actually decent:

Classic Bae underestimating her competence (or overestimating everyone else's).

E: Speak of the devil and harbinger of culinary catastrophes:
View attachment 72925

I see no wrong steps here. Fried rice was inherently developed to use left over ingredients with day-old rice. Probably would've used oyster over soy sauce and tossed an egg with it but that's purely down to preference. The Lao Gan Ma addition only indicates she actually knows what she's doing.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
To be honest, it is pretty hard to fuck up fried rice unless you burn it or add so much liquid it becomes mushy. If it's dry, the lao gan ma chili oil will save it. MSG/chicken bouillon will elevate the flavor. Old McDonalds chicken nuggets for the protein is funny though lol

edit: Just noticed, no egg in the fried rice. tsk tsk Bae I'm disappointed.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Miko and Subaru try to beat Chained Together again.

Following up from a previous clip, Raora comments on Italian Kronii.

Suisei gives life consultation about pursuing a field you're passionate about and parents wanting to push you into a certain field.

Sierre said:
_____
The second question came from me lol. I'm still going to take the exam and go to medical school if the exam goes well, but since the stream, I was able to tell my parents that I'll only give it a try for a maximum of 2 years. If I confirmed that it is not for me within that timeframe, I'm going to graduate school instead to become a clinical psychologist which is something I'm way more interested in becoming.a viewer po

They seem okay with the idea, but who knows, maybe they're right about me being suited for medicine and I'll end up being a doctor anyways.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Something that I noticed (and other folks has noticed as well, but I can't find the twitter post referencing it for the life of me), during Hololive ID's all talent collab of them playing Goose Goose Duck in relation to their new orisong "Hi: Street Night", on Ollie's POV her model sports something new.
1719934983240.png

If anyone's wondering what that big white flower is, its related Ollie's most notable zomrades, GooGhoul who passed away suddenly near the end of June. The flower was often seen on GooGhoul's avatar, and after someone made an asset involving said flower (Trigger warning: woke flag in name), Ollie decided to use it on her model. Probably gonna expect her to keep using it if she's using her original outfit, since so far she's only using it for that particular holoID collab (the next stream she has were related to last Holofes and she probably in her idol outfit or something different)

Thought it's something neat to share.

Bronze

This girl, Kaisa Akarine, is going on an indefinite hiatus. She even postponed her 2.0 model. She tweeted it's not a health issue. Archiving/posting it in case she appears in Idol or any other agency we may care E: Froot is in replies. Guess they know each other from Apex

Archive

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
allegedly this femboy uses a child model and then make his kid model goes shirtless as an avatar?
Sure people make sexual content but they don't use a shota/loli model doing it IN DRAWINGS. On top of making a "rule34" video

I think the ban is pretty justified, fuck around with a kid model on youtube/anywhere and finds out. If this person doesn't wanna get banned maybe use a more grown up model. Or if they want to keep the kid model, don't make sexual content/thirstbaiting the model. The only reason they aren't banned off of twitch is channel too small for them to notice maybe?
snapshot on the channel from may, I can't open the june one for some reason
image.png

Looks like someone who heavily leans on the adult content....
I can not discern the gender, is this a female pretends to be male? Is it a troon?

What's with the up tick in troon apologist in here btw
Taiga's not a troon he's a furry femboy fagg0t. He's fleshposted before and you can see Adam's apple and unfortunately bulge too.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
That shorts stream a while ago made Hime a bit too frisky. Sorry Hime, no backsies:

Archived because it's Hime

A

A
GRfl8wrWYAA9B_E.png
It occurred to me that Hime could have lied and this is actually hers.

A

Last edited:

SomeRando

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World

Bam playing Core Keeper

Chiwa playing Minecraft

Chirami playing Papa's Bakeria

Tomoe Carmine in VSMP server in 40 minutes

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm usually the last person to politicize vtubers, but with the current state of affairs in Italy, what are the odds that Raora is the first Right-leaning EN member? :raoraItalian:
Zero.
Hololive doesn't allow politics, religion, most controversial topics, referencing acts of terrorism/mass violence or the use of drugs, we should all know this.

If you want a (((((((((((((right wing))))))))))))))) italian vtuber there already is one :pankosmug:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
Aki's joining the Apex tournament
As Team Leader? I don't think she even has playing Apex much. The wonders of networking like Matsuri and Towa.

Can she be a good team leader though for Apex Tournament? Game is pretty high stress in comparison to SF6.

Looks like a typical Fried Rice. The only thing missing is some chopped bird's eye chili.

>No eggs of any kind
What is this heresy?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I see no wrong steps here. Fried rice was inherently developed to use left over ingredients with day-old rice. Probably would've used oyster over soy sauce and tossed an egg with it but that's purely down to preference. The Lao Gan Ma addition only indicates she actually knows what she's doing.
It sounded way worse when she was explaining it in the stream because she started with "Can you make fried rice with only rice?" Bae knows how to cook, which is definitely on display here. She rags on herself for being a girlfailure when in reality any failings, such as oversleeping, are because she is physically exhausted from a whole day of recording and dance lessons lol

Looks like a typical Fried Rice. The only thing missing is some chopped bird's eye chili.

>No eggs of any kind
What is this heresy?
This was shit that was in her fridge at the time. She lamented being out of eggs because she didn't have time to go to the grocery lol

Negzana

Breaking news: Tenma is in fact not autistic

Top Bottom