"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

All around pretty good debuts. A much larger emphasis on storytelling compared to I think any other debut, minus Council but the heavy lifting there was done as part of Marketing.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
At least one thing is for sure that EU Hololive fans will stop complaining right:BijouBijou:?

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think it would be very funny if Yuniho got Sayu into HoloInvaders Gen 1
1689230244315.png

tarkanoltr

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Generic group song but not as cringe as previous gens.

mismatch

So do we think the other girls sang their parts, or did they just have sword lady do every single one?

Alchemyth

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So do we think the other girls sang their parts, or did they just have sword lady do every single one?
all the streams were Elizabeth, Justice is a code-word for schizophrenia

Prudent Lurker

It's good but I still like Rebellion better and the theming of the gen/lore fit that song better too.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This is what I'm looking forward to the most, so much content potential with all the impressions she does. Her schedule doesn't work for me, but it would be really cool to see how she plays off the other Holos.

Stunned But Dumb

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Their original song is pretty nice

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nice song. Doesn't beat Shunkan Heartbeat, but I doubt any debut song will any time soon.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Alright, that wraps up. Time to numberfag their debut CCV again and sorry, Agility. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:Cecilia Immergreen peaked at 113k CCV, while Raora Panty’s CCV peaked at 109k. Last night Elizabeth peaked at 122K CCV and Gigi at 119K CCV. Combine all that number and it’s 463K. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

niggaphil

At least one thing is for sure that EU Hololive fans will stop complaining right:BijouBijou:?
It is the turn for the latinos to complain and bitch, begging for the Hololive ES next year :BibooPopcorn:

Stunned But Dumb

I just want to say this may be my absolute favorite Holo reaction image. I burst into laughter every time I see it because I can just read it in her voice

Top Bottom