"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just realized this was the first HoloEN gen that had no Japanese speakers.
those damn nips will get good at english and they WILL like it

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Touch Fluffy Tail

They already have Phase ES.. or was it Idol ES. Show they can financially them first.
Hey man if HoloID is financially feasible HoloES can be too

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I like latinas :annoyedpippa:
They are like Mike but instead of suing you the will try to FUCKING KILL YOU are you still Latinapilled?
Have to agree. Rebellion is consistently good, meanwhile Above, Below has a not so great start, but a great hook and ending. Also, Rebellion's lyrics sound normal, while this one's had some parts that made no sense.
Rebellion also became a meme and thag gave the song some extra points later :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This collab really shows how excessive the bounce is with ERB, it's a few settings away from straight-up Gainax-ing

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't wait for the Raora+Towa collab, the GiGi+Shiori collab, the Cecilia+Fauna collab
and for the Red one to graduate. :sanasmile:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

They are like Mike but instead of suing you the will try to FUCKING KILL YOU are you still Latinapilled?
Yes. I will handle both Mike and any potential latinas the exact same way: Run home to america where their lawsuits and knives cannot reach me

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I can't wait for her to drop the Ojou-sama laugh. It's neat as a bit, but if she does it more than 3 times per hour, it's annoying.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I can't wait for the Raora+Towa collab, the GiGi+Shiori collab, the Cecilia+Fauna collab
and for the Red one to graduate. :sanasmile:
We successfully get through a debut without @Aka Split hating anyone and you had to go and Yamanba it up.
:towapeeved:

niggaphil

So can we conclude that now HoloEN is much more diverse than KuroEN? It would be another L for the Kurosanji :whatastory:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
>Jammers
>JUSTchads
>JUSTeteers
>Jamingos

They're just asking for their fanbase to get bullied by the rest of EN VTubing

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Just as a historical note, I believe all 4 graduated their previous iterations within about a week of each other in early March. Seems like the contracts went out about Mid-February and started mid to late March.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Imagine while you are just listening the stream and doing some errand while Kiara and Cecilia are in a collab talking. I guarantee you it is hard to differentiate those two.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Ok I like red's attitude, hopefully she gets an outfit with drill hair to perfect her looks.

I can't help but hear Kiara and Towa speaking english half the time.

Top Bottom