"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Huh interesting, she sounds similar enough

And i think the timeline works out for her vmirai debut

overall i find this View attachment 72687

Also found this while scrolling her twitter.

Edit: It does beg the question if it is her why didn't she mention it in her debut, she says she is Chinese born but she also seems VERY American so wonder if she was born in China but immigrated very young or was adopted by Americans? She also mentions in her goodbye letter some family drama, and moving out being very important to her.

Chuuba with crazy Asian parents? Many such cases.

Also, I find it funny that people think she is Chinese from the MMOs she listed. I think I played all the ones she listed, Kiara as well. The other stuff is interesting, but that is basically useless speculation.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not sure this info is available here or not, if not Rate me late.

I saw this info from Taiwanese forum:

Since gigi played a lot of old asian mmo rpg that are common in chink land. People speculated that she is a chink:

View attachment 72682

And the ppl found her original PL (not the V4mirai one), confirming she is a chink either born in chinkland or taiwan.

View attachment 72683

please take this info with massive grain of salt because i could not verify it

Edit: I checked the twitter account, she is quite active till 2 days ago. Besides that, i saw this degeneracy:

View attachment 72684

her youtube channel is still available, and there is video and vod left there. People could go to check and verify it.

View attachment 72686

Damn she played Ragnarok,LaTale,GrandChase and DragonNest as well as maple story?

She is more flip that I'd thought she'd be goddamn

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Chuuba with crazy Asian parents? Many such cases.

Also, I find it funny that people think she is Chinese from the MMOs she listed. I think I played all the ones she listed, Kiara as well. The other stuff is interesting, but that is basically useless speculation.
All it suggests is she's a West Coast East Asian descendent. I'd also like to point out that while we're very used to the Canadian East Asians, a huge chunk of those in the States actually have family ties that stretch back to the mid 1880s. Until recent immigration waves, most Chinese Descended in the States actually had families that had been in NA before most Irish or Italian families. Have I seen this exact conversation happen in person with a mostly full blooded native there? Yes. It's a hilariously dumb as it comes across typing it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

All it suggests is she's a West Coast East Asian descendent. I'd also like to point out that while we're very used to the Canadian East Asians, a huge chunk of those in the States actually have family ties that stretch back to the mid 1880s. Until recent immigration waves, most Chinese Descended in the States actually had families that had been in NA before most Irish or Italian families. Have I seen this exact conversation happen in person with a mostly full blooded native there? Yes. It's a hilariously dumb as it comes across typing it.
California is littered with cities where Asians are more populous than the Hispanics (like Sunnyvale, Irvine, Santa Clara, San Jose, etc). Even the South has a bunch of Asians that have been there for generations due to the Chinese working the railroads. Everyone always gets thrown off by the Asian rednecks.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The whole east side of LA metro is just Filipinoburg and Koreansheim. I would say I am 80% convinced she's 3rd generation asian born and raised in the west coast, but most definitely a filipino for sure. And then there's San Gabriel valley which is a large chinese citadel.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

California is littered with cities where Asians are more populous than the Hispanics (like Sunnyvale, Irvine, Santa Clara, San Jose, etc). Even the South has a bunch of Asians that have been there for generations due to the Chinese working the railroads. Everyone always gets thrown off by the Asian rednecks.
Because of media bigotry against rural America, it is always shown for Redneck to be somehow a southern White type. No, Redneck is universal, you just have to actually look for it, haha.

I could actually make a strong argument that Hillbilly is just the more docile form of the effect that caused the Eurasian Steppe population movements. It's an innate undercurrent to almost all population groups, haha. Also, the West African Country Music scene is really massive.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She just asked what people who call Soccer "football" call "American football". She is definitely American lol

Horo7618

No one in particular
Everyone always gets thrown off by the Asian rednecks.
l-intro-1669230464.jpg

Edit: Unrelated but funny:

Last edited:

agility_

Early Adopter
It fires explosive giggles across the battlefield.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Sorry , I just changed my mind. I think it should be: Orange>Red=Pink>Green
After watching en4 these days, I feel that my impression of them is a little too pessimistic, especially Cecilia, she is actually very talented....

Now my assessment is :Pink=Orange>Red=Green:tomorrow:

Last edited:

dark

traps
pink dog hits just right... on other news, i was late for work twice this week. thanks 4am raora streams, i will be unemployed in record time!

can someone verify this? source: yuni's fb (photos she was tagged in)
not sure why there's an italian looking woman with my 2D anime girls
1719678625479.jpeg

EDIT: fixed the link to point to the yuniiho's fb and not the person who tagged her.

frz

pink dog hits just right... on other news, i was late for work twice this week. thanks 4am raora streams, i will be unemployed in record time!

View attachment 72778

EDIT: fixed the link to point to the yuniiho's fb and not the person who tagged her.
Ah the best ever sources, a 7k like french facebook page called "paper girl".

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 72778

I'd seen that picture before and was scouring for it in the lead up, thank you for finding it. I remembered Yunii being gorgeous, but I didn't want to post about it til I could find a roommate photo again.

agility_

Early Adopter

View attachment 72778

Damn she's good looking. I guess you can't go wrong with italian.

httn

Hag enthusiast

View attachment 72778

Same picture her publisher used to promote her on insta. archive

Found another FB page for Yuniiho. Her publisher has tagged this account with a con image from 2016. archive
14449757_561251237399587_7826809059014988829_n.jpg
and again in 2018 selling her manga at a con. archive
40238489_930011833856857_8804677304623038464_n.jpg

ex_lurker

httn

Hag enthusiast

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ah the magic of filters even strikes Italians!

She looks more black than Panko, finally a new Yamanba for Hololive. Been a long time coming :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Ah the magic of filters even strikes Italians!

She looks more black than Panko, finally a new Yamanba for Hololive. Been a long time coming :BijouBijou:
Shut the fuck up
ITALIANA SEXOOO

Top Bottom