"I love my white soundproof locked in room nobody can hear my screams there"Ouro Kronii

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The Unicorn slayer has been confirmed, Gigi follow all the Homos

Edit: SlayerS, Panthera follow the homos too

Edit 2: nvm im stupid, all 4 follow the homos
Please let there be a new holosalt on the horizon!

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Reading this thread and clicking links, I guess we are 99.9% sure it's her.
We assume Cecilia is Soyapoya, but the other 2...
no leads so far?
This is Soya's art style too

I will look at the others more closely when I get home tomorrow but at least there were no obvious clues.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is Soya's art style too

I will look at the others more closely when I get home tomorrow but at least there were no obvious clues.

Okay, she is pretty based.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
yeah i think is automated because all of them follow 102 accounts, until there is interactions the unicorns can keep coping
yeah it's automated because FWMC's account was following all the homos and then they unfollowed all of them when they got access to their account. :gloomiLaugh:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I think she will get along with Kiara :youlittleshit:

USS IOWA

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Funny, I was just thinking today about how vtubers tend to change from how they start. People have pointed out that Ame put on a British accent at the very beginning. I remember Ina pretending to be an M in early streams, Fauna pretending to be a yandere at first, and let's not forget the whole Takamori bit. Then there are smaller things, like Gura doing the "sha-ha-hark" laugh in her debut and never again, and general voice changes.

On the other hand, I can't think of anything like that for Advent. Maybe because I don't watch them as much, but the perception I get is that they have been very consistent in their personas from the beginning (correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe Cover has gotten better at fitting the character gimmicks to the talent so they can make it work long term.

I was expecting adjustments over time like that for Justice which make for fun little trivia tidbits, but then again maybe not.
I think nowadays Cover really let the talent themselves to have a hand in their design and lore. Compare it to Council, on their debut, they look really exhausted with the chuuni lore.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

She's going to have an off-collab with Nerissa and eat pineapple pizza live on stream. AkiRose and Panko in shambles.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please god let Gigi be a frenchie because it would be, uh, mildly funny with a possible german, an italian, a bong and unteroffizier Kiara.

Certified Autist

She's going to have an off-collab with Nerissa and eat pineapple pizza live on stream. AkiRose and Panko in shambles.

I'm still convinced Panko was lying that stream for the sake of her pride. She said she hated it but the sounds seemed more enjoyable than that.

Immergrant#1

Will Cecillia a.k.a Soyapoya (95.00% sure that she'll be her) will be the first holomen who can actually play violin??

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
__yuniiho_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_yuniiho__sample-670bde934b800dd6ca1985b6bf5cfc26.jpg

Definitely looks like Yuniiho's artstyle. I'm pretty confident there.
What country is Yuniiho from? I remember watching her once and while I liked her tone her accent was very hard to follow.
Judging by her youtube PL account info, she’s from Italy which means Kiara is no longer the sole European in HoloEN.

Certified Autist
I just noticed Gigi's oshimark is literally just 👧
this is so uncanny I don't know how to cope.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yuniiho was mid to high 3-view. Niji had fallen hard even before Selen, especially for females, and Vshojo she wouldn't need to graduate. Holo was the only one that made sense for her.

I'm excited for Soya, I didn't watch her much but she was always fun in the Barbie Girls collabs.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

closedblas

Wonder if Yuniiho will bring on her daughters.. I think this is the first major corpo who has vtuber spawn?
Hopefully the sisters will still be seething by then if she brings on Sayu.
If not, maybe she'll bring on Zentreya so at least this forum will seethe.

FoundrArc

I just want to know

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Wonder if Yuniiho will bring on her daughters.. I think this is the first major corpo who has vtuber spawn?
Hopefully the sisters will still be seething by then if she brings on Sayu.
If not, maybe she'll bring on Zentreya so at least this forum will seethe.
She's Merry's mama too, right? Now that would be something :smugpipi:

Top Bottom