"gasp ...FACK-ING! ...oh me god! oh my god sigh fuck you! ...fuck you Yagoo"Hoshimachi Suisei

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Wixoyu

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's Merry's mama too, right? Now that would be something :smugpipi:
Merry already has a ton of Holos that work with him already, unfortunately. Ollie, in particular, is apparently good friends with him.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

frz

On the other hand, I can't think of anything like that for Advent. Maybe because I don't watch them as much, but the perception I get is that they have been very consistent in their personas from the beginning (correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe Cover has gotten better at fitting the character gimmicks to the talent so they can make it work long term.
Tbf advent has some of the most dedicated kayfabe artists ever in bijou and fwmc. Definitely top 5 in the entire company.
Shiori went from a gothic nerd girl to a retard.
Nerissa mostly be herself from the start but she does try to kayfabe having big boobs for some reason.
Yuniiho was mid to high 3-view. Niji had fallen hard even before Selen, especially for females, and Vshojo she wouldn't need to graduate. Holo was the only one that made sense for her.

I'm excited for Soya, I didn't watch her much but she was always fun in the Barbie Girls collabs.
It makes sense for her to aim up for hololive. It doesn't make sense for her to graduate such a high profile pl when hololive doesnt mandate graduation. Before her there was only biboo who specifically graduated to join holo, the rest either put their pl on indefinite hiatus, randomly make content and a few graduated for non-holo reasons.
And even biboo was a bit special since she entered vtubing with a a clear goal of joining holo and her pl was created as a stepping stone from the very start.

That is some super high level of dedication to just graduate her successful pl. Hope this work out for her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Official watchalong policy. Pretty much the same as the Armis debuts iirc.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Bronze

Merry already has a ton of Holos that work with him already, unfortunately. Ollie, in particular, is apparently good friends with him.
Ollie's friends with half of ENVtubing she doesn't count. But I agree Merry did work with them a lot. He's also friends with some Stars iirc
8ub69a.jpg

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah ollie is good friends with a lot of people I wish were miles away from this industry.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Finally, someone else besides Bae that these two can bully for speaking funny...

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
what is this.png
What is GGs bird familiar? I feel like I have seen this type of bird somewhere but can't recall, is it something from new zealand?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am a moron who didn't make the instant obvious connection regarding Gigi's name

02135.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Tbf advent has some of the most dedicated kayfabe artists ever in bijou and fwmc. Definitely top 5 in the entire company.
Shiori went from a gothic nerd girl to a retard.
Nerissa mostly be herself from the start but she does try to kayfabe having big boobs for some reason.

It makes sense for her to aim up for hololive. It doesn't make sense for her to graduate such a high profile pl when hololive doesnt mandate graduation. Before her there was only biboo who specifically graduated to join holo, the rest either put their pl on indefinite hiatus, randomly make content and a few graduated for non-holo reasons.
And even biboo was a bit special since she entered vtubing with a a clear goal of joining holo and her pl was created as a stepping stone from the very start.

That is some super high level of dedication to just graduate her successful pl. Hope this work out for her.
As long as she doesn't menhera or Cover collapses I expect to see her and others with a concert in EU. I would say less then 3 years. I wonder, would Cover ever let her design other vtubers?

So a brit, german and Italian meet a Murinee... Gigi, who are you?!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I am a moron who didn't make the instant obvious connection regarding Gigi's name

View attachment 71974
Oh shit, a rat!
:baeJam::rratsareWinning:

Also, I skimmed through a list of French-speaking Vtubers looking for someone with similar scuffed art to Gigi and came up empty. I am surprised we don't know who she is, yet, with how distinct that art is.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Horribad.png
If the guesses for Immergreen's PL are correct, she might actually be the worst of both worlds.
I would like to know Kiara's unfiltered thoughts about timezone friendly holomems. Like will this change things or affect her at all I wonder.
Since it's Kiara, you should be getting those unfiltered thoughts within 48 hours of the debuts.

Before or after the debuts, I'm not sure, but within 48 hours.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I SKIP ONE FUCKING DAY

Honestly still kind of surprised they're this early though. Like I mean, it's almost a year since Advent which is more or less reasonable I think as a standard time frame. I still would have at least waited until Advent's 3D debuts finished, and probably have announced it at the end of the usual group collab thing or whatever. You could have even had it as the ending screen stuff or had some "mysterious voices" threaten Advent about being locked up again etc.

Don't have any specific issues with any designs personally I think it's all meshed well enough. I'm kind of basic so maybe that's just me. Cover definitely has to consider how much they can do with their audience spread though, overlap is already an issue and the scene's only growing so much. I almost feel like it more or less actually doesn't that much and people can only spend within their limits. Especially these days.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Oh shit, a rat!
:baeJam::rratsareWinning:

Also, I skimmed through a list of French-speaking Vtubers looking for someone with similar scuffed art to Gigi and came up empty. I am surprised we don't know who she is, yet, with how distinct that art is.
I'm trying to think of any English-speaking FR indies that have graduated or been streaming less lately, but no one comes to mind either

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm trying to think of any English-speaking FR indies that have graduated or been streaming less lately, but no one comes to mind either
Woozie Wannai apparently spoke French, but not like that was her primary language or that she was French.

Keromi Karrot is also ex-MyHolo, but her art is way too good.

There is also Trexie Saurus, but I can't even find her speaking French anywhere despite claims she does and her art doesn't match.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I SKIP ONE FUCKING DAY

Honestly still kind of surprised they're this early though. Like I mean, it's almost a year since Advent which is more or less reasonable I think as a standard time frame. I still would have at least waited until Advent's 3D debuts finished, and probably have announced it at the end of the usual group collab thing or whatever. You could have even had it as the ending screen stuff or had some "mysterious voices" threaten Advent about being locked up again etc.

Don't have any specific issues with any designs personally I think it's all meshed well enough. I'm kind of basic so maybe that's just me. Cover definitely has to consider how much they can do with their audience spread though, overlap is already an issue and the scene's only growing so much. I almost feel like it more or less actually doesn't that much and people can only spend within their limits. Especially these days.
Yup, don't know why, it'll be the best if they drop the teaser in the end of their 3D. Really makes the dynamic of ADvent showing themselves in 3D and Justice showing up to get them.

But nonetheless I still take a stance of Hololive taking a liking to 2 generation debut in short time frame, then after that no debut for a few years.

Top Bottom