"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

akaaoi

Now, you were talking about one being french... :smugsubaru: I'm just a fresh bean in the frenchtuber circle, but if statistics are for anything, I'd look into a french-canadian that graduated 3 months prior.
I guess it depends on how iron clad the 3 months ago thing is. I'll throw a name against the wall, just in case. AyuuChii is French (streamed in English though) and she graduated 2 weeks ago because she got an offer for her 'dream job' and said she couldn't juggle the studying, work, and vtubing so she dropped the vtubing. She said it was a media apprenticeship that only a few people got selected for but she did avoid answering the question in her stream of what job it was. Probably not her (if it is, she's keeping up the kayfabe in her personal twitter), but she's the only French vtuber of any decent level of popularity that I'm aware of who graduated recently.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
240619-092712.png
240619-092800.png

You filthy secondary, fucking LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (Elesis is actually older, 2004, but she only got the "dress armor" in Elsword).
Even Rakudai Kishi LN is from 2013.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
/vt/ having a meltdown over it, I am sure.
Leave it to /vt/ to go into meltdown and sometimes doxx mode just because people have normal interactions.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Probably doesn't mean anything, but Nina Saotome is following Liz:
ninanininin-rose.PNG
Could be someone she's acquainted with or collabed with, but I'm not familiar with the Twitch side of things as much.

It would be funny to have a Dutch girl with all these British-isms though, Dutch accents seem to be all over the place from Dr. Strangelove types to almost Received Pronunciation. I would kneel if it was her or Roca that got in, but nah, they seem happy where they're at.

Alternatively, she could be the token Korean of the gen, just with British kayfabe. The prime feeder of Korean women is already in position :architect::
yuuna-rose.jpg

VSoyBoy

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Thirstposting about thighs on main, this is definitely Yunii. :fubukiyabai!:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>have lore about freedom
>she's potentially French instead of American

What was the goal here? Why mention freedom if not American?
:smugselen:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>have lore about freedom

They want freedom without the added sugar.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I guess it depends on how iron clad the 3 months ago thing is. I'll throw a name against the wall, just in case. AyuuChii is French (streamed in English though) and she graduated 2 weeks ago because she got an offer for her 'dream job' and said she couldn't juggle the studying, work, and vtubing so she dropped the vtubing. She said it was a media apprenticeship that only a few people got selected for but she did avoid answering the question in her stream of what job it was. Probably not her (if it is, she's keeping up the kayfabe in her personal twitter), but she's the only French vtuber of any decent level of popularity that I'm aware of who graduated recently.

The voice would be a lot less kusogaki than I would expect, but that whiplash would be 10x less than what Shiori already caused. The gremlin energy seems to be kinda there tho.

>have lore about freedom

As far as the memes go, as long as it's not another country, an angry french mob will rather burn your shit down than take any overstepping from their government.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I stole this sketch comparison from /vt/

Seems about right. Biscotti formerly of V4Mirai on top, Gigi on bottom

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

oh fuck i was right?

i did not fucking expect that shit

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Something's missing... Ah, there you go.

Nice to have another holofeline, they're always fun. We've got Okayu, Botan, and... wait, are there any other cats?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
>have lore about freedom

They're more alike than you think, both countries took the Enlightenment hopped up on steroids and ran with it, albeit in different directions.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Nice to have another holofeline, they're always fun. We've got Okayu, Botan, and... wait, are there any other cats?
Strangely enough, there aren't. We've got seven holocanines, but this is only the third holofeline.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

and what nation is she supposed to be then? I tried watching some clips but I couldn't pin anything down.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Strangely enough, there aren't. We've got seven holocanines, but this is only the third holofeline.
tbf catgirls are such an overdone trope I'm not surprised that it's been largely avoided and mostly relegated to "nekomimi" outfits.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Whoa, happy for her if it's true
Had an inkling her graduation might be related to irl obligation since she also stopped her activities on ham but getting into holo would make sense too due to the amount of stuff and reach she could get here

Top Bottom