"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
However, if they applied a stellar content strategy focusing on unity, they could use the numbers to their advantage (I.E. the pipe-dream of 24/7 HoloLive EN scheduled programming).
No serious person wants something like this.
There was a similar reaction to Myth back in the day, especially on the heels of JP5. Who needs English speakers when we have plenty of Holos already with translators?
I really don’t think the situations are similar. Myth was an expansion into a new region and it was during peak COVID where all forms of home entertainment were exploding.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Twenty (well, nineteen) members strike me as just about right for a major foreign branch, no issues there.

A bit weird it's a four- rather than five member gen, but what do I know?

Hm. If we count Fuwamoco as one, it even has precedent.
Thus far, the only EN I really cared about has been Shiori.

But I may have to look into Biboo one of these days.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1718729352286.png

So lets compile what we have

1. They were announced in the most unorthodox way possible, in a freaking Jackbox collab with no much fanfare when something like a new gen are mostly reserved for big events like concerts for example Advent
  2. The british accent make us believe they are all from Europe now Neo Africa
  3. Their numbers are odd for a EN gen, 4 members is normal for Holostars but not for HoloEN
  4. Are they a new branch? are they the ReGloss of EN? are they HoloEU?
  5. They did not even had a animated teaser like Advent
Stay tuned

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Didn't some Vmirai chick gen some once in a lifetime opportunity and graduate recently? Could be SoyaPoya or Yuniiho, not familiar with any other recent EU graduations who haven't debuted yet.

Stunned But Dumb

Just scanning the Lazarus Pit (which has a really well done OP, honestly) There's Yuniiho who graduated in March and is Italian.
SoyaPoya speaks French, German, and plays the violin. She went on hiatus in March. She hung out with Lily Hopkins a bunch so is cool with that indie twitch crowd, maybe?

Negzana

I slept in because it's kind of a boring day, notice a lot of new pages, was there some big news for a vtuber game or corpo or something?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Didn't some Vmirai chick gen some once in a lifetime opportunity and graduate recently? Could be SoyaPoya or Yuniiho, not familiar with any other recent EU graduations who haven't debuted yet.
Yeah Aba Kadabra or something, now you people have to live with the horror that a brazilian is on hololive

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Overslept, kinda a boring day, any new collabs or game announcements today?
HoloEN is dropping a new gen in a shock debut with 12 hours notice, HoloX style.

Just scanning the Lazarus Pit (which has a really well done OP, honestly) There's Yuniiho who graduated in March and is Italian.
SoyaPoya speaks French, German, and plays the violin. She went on hiatus in March. She hung out with Lily Hopkins a bunch so is cool with that indie twitch crowd, maybe?
Problem is I don't know of any British free agents. I scanned the British tagged sections of the two wikis I use and didn't find any obvious candidates either. As far as I knew all the British candidates had been snapped up by Globie.

edit: Shondo is on indefinite hiatus, but there's no way, right...?

Last edited:

Negzana

HoloEN is dropping a new gen in a shock debut with 12 hours notice, HoloX style.

I know what I'm looking forward to

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hololive... only grows stronger :3

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Not debut, probably just a proper trailer.

GenericName11

Likely just the trailer and debuts on the weekend but it would be hilarious if they just dropped the debuts with effectively zero notice.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I know what I'm looking forward to

Sorry, HoloEN teased the trailer to their trailer, Council style. But a new gen nonetheless.

Man I really liked the HoloX shock debut...

tgmslc

Problem is I don't know of any British free agents. I scanned the British tagged sections of the two wikis I use and didn't find any obvious candidates either. As far as I knew all the British candidates had been snapped up by Globie.
What's the odds we get a Scottish vtuber like Riifu Evergreen?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I found this announcement odd because yagoo said there was no plan for more gens and they are only 4? are they gpb? are they the european branch that people memed ? are they holoes?
I hate this retarded misconception from people who DIDNT READ THE REPORT OR QnA, yagoo said they were SLOWING DOWN, which has already happened.
SLOWING DOWN does not equal STOPPING, learn the fucking difference once and for all I see this misinfo repeated everywhere.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
regardless of any discussions of over-saturating, im manifesting a hag

Negzana

Don't get why it's taking so long for ID4. I thought it absolutely was coming back in April. Did they really peak with Gen 3 and can't find anyone else viable?

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:
Green one plays the violin
🤔🤔🤔

VSoyBoy

Which is weird if it is euro focused, because it's going to be early in the morning. I mean, I'll be awake but it's not exactly prime time for people to join into the discussion.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom