"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I stole this sketch comparison from /vt/

Seems about right. Biscotti formerly of V4Mirai on top, Gigi on bottom

Another piece for the evidence pile.
p0mj0u.png

and what nation is she supposed to be then? I tried watching some clips but I couldn't pin anything down.
cgdnuz.png

@Awoogers calling for a Pinoy check please confirm.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I know it's all but confirmed at this point anyway but I don't think I've seen this level of "subtlety" for Holos from other chubas yet

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I know it's all but confirmed at this point anyway but I don't think I've seen this level of "subtlety" for Holos from other chubas yet

Man, I know I'm posting a lot about her in this thread. But this is the first time someone I actually watched in the past has made it into Hololive. I'm so proud of her bros. She's so charming. She's gonna do so great.
:kroheart:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

You don't know how happy i am right now.
zzybwbts2q0d1.jpeg

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Another piece for the evidence pile.
p0mj0u.png

cgdnuz.png

@Awoogers calling for a Pinoy check please confirm.
For whatever reason, I was always under the impression that Bisco was a European. In which case that makes her being in this gen more plausible.

Kind of bold for Cover to directly poach from Brave though, even if it is the gaijin arms involved.
Honestly, I'm thinking Biscotti is a red herring, but if I'm wrong I'll take the L.
I'm inclined to think this too, since IIRC she graduated due to real life problems, not a career opportunity. That's part of why I just wrote her off in my head as a possibility when this was announced.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Honestly, I'm thinking Biscotti is a red herring, but if I'm wrong I'll take the L.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

I am so good at this game. Bitches wish they had the kind of autistic insight I have. Completely coincidental, mind you, I invested zero braincells on my guesses, sheer intuition.
:lisafingerguns:
Her accent didn't give it away for me but she's definitely not american. To the Ollie collab waitlist with her.

Selenbird and Pomu Fantome cases made people comfortable about it. There's some people bitching about it as well:

Which I'll give it to Alker, there's some people that act like insufferable cunts, but it reads like a scream to the void at this point.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I await Roara having an Italian meltdown and rants in pasta. It's bound to happen as she's probably the most ESL EN member yet. Could barely speak any English only a couple years ago.

Limkin

At least they don't openly namedrop PL in comments on videos and twitter like with Kanna from PixelLink. Her fans have no self restraint

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Strangely enough, there aren't. We've got seven holocanines, but this is only the third holofeline.
We've got a lot of pretend cats, however. Roboco, Suisei (the hoodie counts), Fubuki (if against her will), Matsuri, Aki, Aqua, Shion, and then Cover banned cat ears unless you're actually a cat.

closedblas

Yuniiho - graduated 10 March 2024 - announced 12 Feb
SoyaPoya - retired on 10 March 2024 - announced 24 Feb
Biscotti - graduated 10 March 2024 - announcned 1 March

So who graduated 10 March and announced it 18 Feb?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Koronesuki

X-Potato
We've got a lot of pretend cats, however. Roboco, Suisei (the hoodie counts), Fubuki (if against her will), Matsuri, Aki, Aqua, Shion, and then Cover banned cat ears unless you're actually a cat.
Rushia, Kiara, Gura, Zeta...

Yeah, there are a lot.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Closest I could find was this indie who graduated on March 8, appears to be a dude though:

A
Everything seems to have been nuked related to Ceatu though, no Twitter archives, VODs or anything out there.

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
What are the chances that Elizabeth is Io the pink Dragon? You know, the one brit who loves donuts? Anyone know what happened with her?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I SKIP ONE FUCKING DAY

Honestly still kind of surprised they're this early though. Like I mean, it's almost a year since Advent which is more or less reasonable I think as a standard time frame. I still would have at least waited until Advent's 3D debuts finished, and probably have announced it at the end of the usual group collab thing or whatever. You could have even had it as the ending screen stuff or had some "mysterious voices" threaten Advent about being locked up again etc.

Don't have any specific issues with any designs personally I think it's all meshed well enough. I'm kind of basic so maybe that's just me. Cover definitely has to consider how much they can do with their audience spread though, overlap is already an issue and the scene's only growing so much. I almost feel like it more or less actually doesn't that much and people can only spend within their limits. Especially these days.
Maybe the reason they are debuting before Advent 3D is so they can participate in some skits during their showcases and Collab?

If it is her the voice is a good match to the Gigi model

Now those dates can't be coincidence I think we've nailed 3/4 you're next Liz
Sayu happy for her mama

And I love these vids they have fun editing

Awoogers

Top Bottom