"Stay with me until I get arrested"Hanamori Natsumi

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Whore-cat
The green one
Loicense kween
Jailbait

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Edgy Lizzy, Cissy Greenskin, BotEN and Orange Gura.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It is, but Kiara kept mispronouncing it (timestamped 1:50) and it's funny.

Well that lines up with Biboo's J/G anyway. Now you can bully two people at once!

The Rrat

Early Adopter

frz

1. Does Biscotti have any PL before Biscotti? Looking at her channel she only streamed for 7 months. If the answer is no, assuming she got accepted a few months ago, then we are looking at about 3 to 4 months of experience when she got accepted. That would make her the freshest hire from Cover (at least in the EN side)
Reminder bijou got like an entire year of streaming/vtubing experience. And then there is myth with most of their member being flesh streamers
In any case I actually doubt it's this girl, Holo NEVER poaches directly from other corpos, unless she was applying to every corpo under the sun and Holo simply replied late.
It's prob not that holo went around corpos snooping for poachable target and more like she herself auditioned and passed.
But idol poaching phase orbiters and holo taking from v4mirai what a year.
>Bijou

Honestly picking up veterans is gonna be inevitable, since Holo's priorities (from what I understand) go like this:
  1. All the base shit like minimum age and language
  2. Ability to stream regularly/good internet/working PC able to handle OBS
  3. Passion/drive to be in the company
  4. Experience in the field or related fields
  5. Nice voice (specially when singing), engaging personality, good sense of comedic timing, creativity
  6. Skill in something extra (gaming/art/music/comedy/technologically literate)
  7. Additional languages
Unless you can really stand out with a unique skill or insane singing prowess as a diamond in the rough you won't make it in.
They also have literally millions of applications a year. Now that we know even contracted corpo hires are applying, the competition is even worse than you'd think. It's gonna be hard to stand out against actual veterans. Bijou was a monster though.
Eilemonty has been around since 2011 at least cause she was a big brony content creator not sure how much of that was streaming the other 3 I'm not really super familiar with
Ew brony. But :architect: and a :holohag: ? Nvm redeemed

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Has Nolan been preemptively banned from their fan discords yet?

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
In any case I actually doubt it's this girl, Holo NEVER poaches directly from other corpos, unless she was applying to every corpo under the sun and Holo simply replied late.
Luna. Holo doesn't do it anymore, maybe.
What I meant was they've slowed collabs as a whole since the termination. Kiara was collabing with more Niji girls slowly before. Since I think it's only been Nerissa and Reimu.
On the EN side and I think it's a talent decision honestly.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Gigi's art seems a bit more stylized and refined, but the style seems to be largely the same.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Gigi's art seems a bit more stylized and refined, but the style seems to be largely the same.

Looks right

I'm beginning to think she's not an animal and is some kind of human mechanic and her tail is a robotic tool she made

Gigi with the new Raora nickname

Checking replies starting with Rao she is expectedly replying all of Yuni's friends and other Indies
Gigi on that doodle and shitpost grind
Liz is the same wholesome bean I remember Monty being
Meanwhile Ceci is just getting relentlessly bullied because robot

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
The "something cool" is some kind of fanart site

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Has Yuniiho's Patreon content been brought up, yet? That's when the real holo-tourist, moralfags here will start anti-ing.
:BijouBijou:
You say this like she's the first holo to be a professional hentai artist when Matsuri and Marine exist.

Top Bottom