"Stop sending me discord friend requests, I will not add your grooming ass"Kattarina Qutie

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
As soon as she announces her new stream time at 6 PM France time, we'll know she is back to streaming until Justice's collab ban is up!
she can still dance about the collab ban by using the olde minecraft trick

RiverBear

akaaoi

Gura: "Today I'm building a statue of a horse in Minecraft. Why a horse? Because Poseidon was god of the horses and his kid was the first ruler of Atlantis and shut up. Why does the horse have a cello? Also shut up. Oh hey look, its the newbie from Justice. What a totally unplanned coincidence! Maybe she would be interested in building a horse together."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was implying she would overlap the loli again and then dip when they could actually collab, like last time.

Sorry, that was unclear.
:BijouBijou:

x Hades Stamps

Warning: Long post ahead
Yagoo... some EU talents, please. I swear, Kiara is the exception, not the norm. For the love of God, I'll even take a frenchy or a brit at this point. Please.
:calidrinking:
Maybe then they’ll actually have things over there, like a 3D studio (last I was aware, it was NA & JP only that had one)
Time to see if Cover figured out the algorithms so their new talents don't get hit with mass auto unsubscribes. I still remember the bullshit the dev_is girls had to deal with.
No one figures YouTube out. No one.
No one wanted Kiara in the first place
Ouch!
Pretty sure Fuwamoco counts as one
Not how I’d count them.
that or they are considered as Team Justice so it's technically 6 vs 4
That’d be 6 vs 3
And yet they'll still be more popular on debut than any of Phase connect ever will.
:selenpointandlaugh:
That’s like saying a fire hose carries more water than a garden hose.
So is that Yuniiho basically confirmed?
I don’t say anything for definite prior to debut, unless I have undeniable proof, but I’m going to say it’s a 99% chance.
I wish them all the best but most likely, I will rarely watch any stream at all, if Advent was any indication.
I know in advance that I’m not going to be very present.
What country is Yuniiho from? I remember watching her once and while I liked her tone her accent was very hard to follow.
Italia.
7895326.webp
Oh, wow. Those times.
The Unicorn slayer has been confirmed, Gigi follow all the Homos
Edit: SlayerS, Panthera follow the homos too
Edit 2: nvm im stupid, all 4 follow the homos
They all come pre-followed, remember.
She's Merry's mama too, right? Now that would be something :smugpipi:
Oh, gosh, not him!!
Biboo taxed:
Nah, I think she tolled this time.
I am a moron who didn't make the instant obvious connection regarding Gigi's name

View attachment 71974
I’m sorry, what? Who actually knows this?
I'm inclined to think this too, since IIRC she graduated due to real life problems, not a career opportunity. That's part of why I just wrote her off in my head as a possibility when this was announced.
If it is, she definitely threw us way off. Can’t say I like when that happens, but if it’s another case of Kisa where it’s like someone entirely different, not sure which I’d prefer.
Not gonna deride someone for being happy for their friend but your friend's career would benefit most from you not gabbing about it girl. Same with Sayu and her mama.
I predict the pink cat will collab with a bunch of these... non-holo sphere people for lack of a kinder term, and be disliked by the purist crowd.
I don’t see a problem there
Seems she nuked everything on her channel a couple months ago.
I hate it when they do that.
If she is supposed to be French, I think it is supposed to be pronounced as a soft J.
Don’t fucking block embeds on a single-word audio over a still image, you fuck! A name like __li1gpfNeVf__ sounds completely illegitimate, too
The end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine
Edit: Huh. Apparently it’s not that bad

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Maybe I should have resisted my urge to dig:

A
I honestly don't mind that much as long as it doesn't become part of the persona (if it really is her). Also worth noting that there was a lot of dooming when Monkeyism/Nina/Matara debuted in Niji because of this kind of stuff, so there's that.
:takocope:
I mean, if you had to dig a whole year back to find that, at least it isn't at the forefront of her personality, I guess?
Yeah, and she's not trans herself, just an "ally", which is par for the course as far as women on the internet go.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

A
I honestly don't mind that much as long as it doesn't become part of the persona (if it really is her). Also worth noting that there was a lot of dooming when Monkeyism/Nina/Matara debuted in Niji because of this kind of stuff, so there's that.

All kinds of politics and ideologies get restricted in Holo
The most they can do its the pronouns shit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

A

>white woman
>UK
>LONDON
>brony

Yeah many such cases.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>white woman
>UK
>LONDON
>brony

Yeah many such cases.
Wow, they found a woman specifically to sacrifice to the great Nolan Crush!

This is Crushtastic!

:CrushAllowed::nolanhugs?:

All kinds of politics and ideologies get restricted in Holo
The most they can do its the pronouns shit
A buddy of mine (who is a massive Terf kek) stopped watching one of the Holostars because he went into an inclusivity rant recently mid stream, trans pride and everything. I just know it wasn't Ruze, it was some other dude so. There is always a chaaaaaaaaaaance

The Rrat

Early Adopter

A

I mean, if you had to dig a whole year back to find that, at least it isn't at the forefront of her personality, I guess?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
A buddy of mine (who is a massive Terf kek) stopped watching one of the Holostars because he went into an inclusivity rant recently mid stream, trans pride and everything. I just know it wasn't Ruze, it was some other dude so. There is always a chaaaaaaaaaaance
Goldbullet?

tgmslc

Wow, they found a woman specifically to sacrifice to the great Nolan Crush!

This is Crushtastic!

:CrushAllowed::nolanhugs?:

Was Goldbullet. Considering I'm pretty clueless and he still sets off my gaydar super hard, I'm not surprised he's pro-LGBTQA.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Goldbullet?

Must be, she just described it to me. It was funny she was getting back into the homos after being stuck in Phase land and then noped right back out over there LOL

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Stars have more leeway with that... hopefully. I mean, 3 gens in and it hasn't been an issue, despite it looking otherwise with Kiara and Kronii.

RiverBear

>Terf
>watches Homos

your friend might secretly be gay and just projecting

tgmslc

Stars have more leeway with that... hopefully. I mean, 3 gens in and it hasn't been an issue, despite it looking otherwise with Kiara and Kronii.
More like Holostars doesn't have the unicorn problem that Hololive does. Too many random individual schizos would spend the next forever hateposting on /vt/ and Twitter if any of the Hololive girls were to say "trans rights".

The Rrat

Early Adopter
hateposting on /vt/ and Twitter if any of the Hololive girls were to say "trans rights".
And here, if the reaction to Stars doing it is anything to go by.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
More like Holostars doesn't have the unicorn problem that Hololive does. Too many random individual schizos would spend the next forever hateposting on /vt/ and Twitter if any of the Hololive girls were to say "trans rights".
that's not what an unicorn does :confusedshuba:

Top Bottom