"What is a friend? Is it someone who doesn't talk to you for seven months? Anyway... Next question!... I think a friend is someone that talks to you more than when it is convenient from a business standpoint... and talks to you more than once every six months"Silvervale

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

God's Strongest Dragoon

Where did I say that that tweet was my line? Oh, I didn’t? Huh, weird, crazy what reading can do.
My argument was against the attitude that ‘NOTHING matters as long as it’s off stream’.

I haven’t been keeping up with all of the Kiki drama (I’ve peeked into that thread a few times and regretted it), but considering that, is a Kevin Spacey comparison really that crazy?
I ain't reading all the shit you've written in this thread but I'm just going to give you what you want.
forakasplit.png
You can now oshi Ceci now.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I don't get the kvetching about PL's political viewpoints, of course most of these young Asian/White western women are going to support The Current Thing®️ , and I guarantee that goes even for our based corpo Phase Connect
(except for :pankosmug:obviously)

Personally I watch vtubers to get away from the omnipresent political and propaganda warfare that plagues our lives, and I'm glad Hololive requires their performers to maintain a certain level of professionalism regarding politics

If they throw a derogatory dogwhistle in every so often as a treat then I don't mind :jellySlurs:

Negzana

All this political faggotry is why I like HoloID. Doesn't have any of this gay shit at all whatsoever to any degree in any universe if you ignore Ollie.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holo should do more HoloX style debuts, giving people several days to cook up shit in their heads is clearly not working.
Im pretty sure its just us and /vt/ dooming
im sure the normies are just happy to have more ENs, eurobros especially

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah and /vt/ doesnt even care about "le bolitics" they're just foaming at the mouth because of the Homo interactions of... 1 member. There's also the fact that the sisters and general shitstirrers are out en-masse to try to ruin Holo because they have an eternal vendetta.

I do get the urge to doom about it but the truth is that nothing will happen, people will oshi these four as always and the world will keep spinning as it always does. Pre-debut is ALWAYS full of this bullshit and it ALWAYS ends up the same way.

Brapfiend

I mean, If we're dooming over the new girls being potentially pro troon, the suspected pl for Immergreen is friends with @SandyCat favourite Lily Hopkins.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Don't worry, it is Reddit and Twitter, too.

All this political faggotry is why I like HoloID. Doesn't have any of this gay shit at all whatsoever to any degree in any universe if you ignore Ollie.
Yeah, but Ollie is like a whole gen worth of gay and has the ability to spread it.

Not-Username

Don't worry, it is Reddit and Twitter, too.
I advocate for a purge, starting with users on these 2 and vt

I for one am excited to see some new debuts and will see from there

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I advocate for a purge, starting with users on these 2 and vt

I for one are excited to see some new debuts and will see from there
I am quite excited for Gigi, personally. I really hope these girls fill the EU timeslot, for multiple reasons.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
That's the dream, but I wouldn't be shocked if they all ended up streaming in US prime time...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I was quite a bit behind on this thread, but given you guys are talking about trans shit again I guess I can safely skip the last 15 pages. :smugpipi:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's the dream, but I wouldn't be shocked if they all ended up streaming in US prime time...
Will the euros actually support them like they have long claimed they can or will they just make Cover regret even acknowledging their continent at all?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Will the euros actually support them like they have long claimed they can or will they just make Cover regret even acknowledging their continent at all?
Only time will tell, but I think the audience is there. Vesper did really well in that timeslot for a homo. He would regularly get over 2k in his zatsus. The timezone is decent for NA people who want to watch something at work.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I will potentially laugh myself to death if the Eurotrash fails to show good numbers for the girls and they end up switching to a NA schedule.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I will potentially laugh myself to death if the Eurotrash fails to show good numbers for the girls and they end up switching to a NA schedule.
watch as every SC is in a western currency :gloomiLaugh:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If they were smarter, they would have been making more Euro con appearances as far back as they had this gen planned to start getting a better foothold in the region.

Like Kiara has always wanted them to.
:youlittleshit:

God's Strongest Dragoon

watch as every SC is in a western currency :gloomiLaugh:
"You don't understand"...entire continent struggles to out SC the fucking phillipines...."Cover really needs to give us a branch"...all of the European superchats are just 7 people..."we can support them!"...top 3 superchat currencies are USD, CAD, and YEN..."People get good viewership during primetime EU!"...most of the viewers are NA watchers putting the stream on in the background during work...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
"You don't understand"...entire continent struggles to out SC the fucking phillipines...."Cover really needs to give us a branch"...all of the European superchats are just 7 people..."we can support them!"...top 3 superchat currencies are USD, CAD, and YEN..."People get good viewership during primetime EU!"...most of the viewers are NA watchers putting the stream on in the background during work...
I know you are shitposting, but Kiara actually does get a healthy amount of European funbucks of all varietiesa and Euros are her no.2 most SC'd currency...

Behind USD, of course :gloomiLaugh:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know you are shitposting, but Kiara actually does get a healthy amount of European funbucks of all varietiesa and Euros are her no.2 most SC'd currency...

Behind USD, of course :gloomiLaugh:
Biggest country in American timezone vs the entire continent of Europe

If we were really playing around with timezone profitability, people would be forced to add USD, CAD, and MXN together. Hell, you could get extra spicy about NA timezones and add the rest of Central America's currencies to the NA timezone box.
:guh:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I didn't think about the NA vs EU size factor, that is fair.

Hell, you could get extra spicy about NA timezones and add the rest of Central America's currencies to the NA timezone box.
That's like, a whole 5 bucks extra!
:BijouBijou:

Top Bottom