"When life gives you lemons, POISON THEM!"Takanashi Kiara

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

akaaoi

>Italian hag eating tiramisu
Oh cool, we're already hitting the ground running on Italian stereotypes and she hasn't even spoken a word yet
Yes, I'm sure she's never even had tiramisu because stereotypes are ba-

Oops, sorry, I tripped and dropped this:

Negzana

You will convert to Islam one day and wonder why one day
I am warning you
nah, going to get a nice Christian or Buddhist Chindo.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I haven't been paying too much attention to pre-debut twitter interactions but this one got me.

frz

I honestly don't think there is much need to worry about this gen, HoloEN has seemingly gotten really good at prepping their talents before shipping them off to debut
Meanwhile Hololive:

I blieve panty-chan spent all of her preptime thirst drawing herself.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Meanwhile Hololive:

I blieve panty-chan spent all of her preptime thirst drawing herself.

Im curious for the pre-myth fans, when ina debuted, was there this much fanarts for her? Raora is getting an insane amount of fanarts from insanely good artists. Being an known artist herself is playing a big role so im curious about Ina. Was it the same?

Last edited:

akaaoi

I haven't been paying too much attention to pre-debut twitter interactions but this one got me.

Oh shit, she's catching up. (And this is why Advent had to blast their way out instead of sneaking for it during their escape)

frz

Im curious for the pre-myth fans, when ina debuted, was there this much fanarts for her? Raora is getting an insane amount of fanarts from insanely good artists. Being an known artist herself is playing a big role so im curious about Ina. Was it the same?
That's her own art lolw.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I don't remember about fanarts but I do remember Ina actually having the most subs pre-debut.

Another thing I remember is that Ina didn't reveal herself as an artist until her debut stream. She did posted this but I think many people might just think she was tracing the banner.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How many Myth were actually identified pre debut? That, and one's willingness to share with artist friends, would have a rather significant impact on the amount of pre debut art.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The flips are really going total unicorn death. Thats pretty cool actually.

They were both really good together when casting the wrestletuber. Definitely worth dropping by

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The flips are really going total unicorn death. Thats pretty cool actually.

They were both really good together when casting the wrestletuber. Definitely worth dropping by

Not the first stars to do that, Oga from starsJP did watchalong for the advent girls too, on top of the yearly holofes concert

+ He also did somewhat a watchalong for council debuts through twitterspaces back then IIRC

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Yes, I'm sure she's never even had tiramisu because stereotypes are ba-

Oops, sorry, I tripped and dropped this:

bro what the fuck. why are women like this?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not the first stars to do that, Oga from starsJP did watchalong for the advent girls too, on top of the yearly holofes concert

+ He also did somewhat a watchalong for council debuts through twitterspaces back then IIRC

I still love Oga's absurd thumbnails for these streams.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
How many Myth were actually identified pre debut? That, and one's willingness to share with artist friends, would have a rather significant impact on the amount of pre debut art.
I don't remember anyone seriously guessing any of Myth before their debuts.

I remember accidentally listing senzawa and LilyPichu as the type of EN content creators who would make good candidates for Holo EN; of course Lily doesn't need Hololive so I was guessing an unknown weeb girl similar to her who can sing and draw on stream. But it was not a serious guess. Imagine my surprise when Gura debuted.. also I sorta recognized Cali's rapping but had to go looking for the exact channel name.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Myth are only identified when they debut, not before they debuted. At that time vtubing is just not really well known, Myth changes the game.

Even after debut there's time where some guesses need to be debunked. If I remember, Gura really sticks out since she is a pretty big vtuber herself.

I do remember a bunch of people guessing Senzawa as Gura but they were basing it on very minor details such as the a faded image of a screaming cowboy in her debut thumbnails, so many people don't take those guesses seriously.
Probably because it's Senzawa, she likes to disappear once in a while, i am basing this off by how few clips of her streams. And she did the song with Belle Delphine when Myth is announced so it's understandable how people wouldn't take that guesswork seriously.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I do remember a bunch of people guessing Senzawa as Gura but they were basing it on very minor details such as the a faded image of a screaming cowboy in her debut thumbnails, so many people don't take those guesses seriously.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Back on /jp/ there weren't too many guesses iirc. You had the fact that /jp/ was mainly focused on Japanese Vtubers. Myth's announcement and the growing amount of EOPs in the fandom was leading to a rise in shitposting/antis on /jp/ who were (and still are) completely against EN-vtubing. Also, the only big EN names being really early Tsunderia related girls (we're talking gen 0 with Purin, maybe gen 1) and others like Nyanners and Ironmouse (both pre-vshojo). Myth's debut is the main contributer to a massive "boom" in EN Vtubers.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I don't think comparing the two is fair, since Ina was one of the first corpo ENtubers, and her background as a gacha artist is really niche. Raora on the other hand is extremely well known in the vtubing scene, mother to several streamers, and a prolific hentai artist. I'm not surprised.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom