Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Looking at her twitter media.. she looks like a "cultured" artist. Hope she can carry that over to her Holo streams if it is her.

She's a spaghetti eater.

edit:

I am late and back reading yes

wait that is yuuniho? I have seen her art around for a good while, especially the spicy pieces
I didnt know she streams tho
Also, is it just me or does she sound more french than spaghetti in that clip?
Maybe I am just getting my romance language accents mixed up tho, but I think she has the same but lesser accent as say Rima Dramahorse (French Canadian); Sarueis french accent is as strong as it gets, so I don't think its a good point of comparison

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Just like most HoloEN fans don't watch the boys, most Stars fans don't watch the girls. Last I remember, Bae said her viewership was 99% guys.
ask again tomorrow when they learn that Roara is in a relationship with MerryWeather

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You'd need to pay 228% in taxes (shipping included) to go through customs, good luck :BijouBijou:
You severely underestimate how badly semi-anonymous dudes on the Internet are willing to ensure you will be staring at an Uki Violeta standee on a paper plate.
fag_standee.jpg
The spghetti and a meatball are there because I figure being some sort of brown person in some humid malaria-ridden shithole is bad enough. You deserve some real food.

I feel you man, good luck, leaving that shithole was the best thing i did in my life.
deported-deportation.gif
Can deliver it in person, and then hold him at gunpoint until it is eaten.

ask again tomorrow when they learn that Roara is in a relationship with MerryWeather
What? Does he tie her into the cuck chair and force her to watch him suck dick?

:pomuStare:

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
No french whores :gunpeko: At least there is another 2 debutes left
If Hololive gets a French chuuba, they need to give her a frog girl model.

SaejimaHaruka

Related to all the "This is what Nerissa was supposed to be" comments. Is it just me or does Rissa being a bad live singer get blown way out of proportion? Yeah she's no IRyS, but she is nowhere near being bad. Ame, Noel, Fauna - those are bad singers, Rissa just doesn't put in that much effort and is still more than decent.

On the flip side, her covers are a lot better than Elizabeth's Otonablue (coming from an Atarashii Gakko fan). Also, seems to me like some people mistake loud and strong voice for inherently good singing but to each their own.

TL;DR Elizabeth is just an uglier(IRL) British version of Nerissa with an incredibly awful Japanese pronunciation (why did she sing so many Japanese songs?)

Right, Gigi's fine I guess. Once again it is up to Germany to save the day and extend the green women supremacy

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Reaction compilation for ERB's surprise Takamori puppet show. Click "cc" for english subs on Korone's part. You've got Advent, Calli, Korone, ID, and the Stars.

tgmslc

I totally spaced it but did we get potential spoilers for the other members' voices? (timestamp 6:16)

Knowing Liz likes to do impressions & is pretty good at them, I'm betting she did the actual voice lines like she did with the Advent ones a bit later, but perhaps?

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I didn't know the ojousama chick sang that fnaf song. Yagoos video with the baseball bat was on point because hololive keeps hitting it out the park.

Screenshot_20240622-095206_X.jpg

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Related to all the "This is what Nerissa was supposed to be" comments. Is it just me or does Rissa being a bad live singer get blown way out of proportion? Yeah she's no IRyS, but she is nowhere near being bad. Ame, Noel, Fauna - those are bad singers, Rissa just doesn't put in that much effort and is still more than decent.

On the flip side, her covers are a lot better than Elizabeth's Otonablue (coming from an Atarashii Gakko fan). Also, seems to me like some people mistake loud and strong voice for inherently good singing but to each their own.

TL;DR Elizabeth is just an uglier(IRL) British version of Nerissa with an incredibly awful Japanese pronunciation (why did she sing so many Japanese songs?)

Right, Gigi's fine I guess. Once again it is up to Germany to save the day and extend the green women supremacy
It is my God given right to act like something is far more severe than it actually is! AND to bandwagon on LATESTFORUMJOKE™️ like a mindless drone.

I can't even blame her about the vocal cord thing considering Holo's already had a few people stuck in that misery pile needing vacations or even sugeries for stuff. She could probably get away with showing off a little bit once in a while though. To me it's just her turn in the rotation to make fun of for a while because otherwise all we have is Gura doesn't stream, Orange/Pink woman bad, or I dunno that autistic shit about the Twins going to JP only content or whatever that silly ass gayop was.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh right she did sing I hope you die in a fire

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

"Advent bad" - people who watched half an advent stream

Zyklon Mag

Some people of trust already snitched on Soya > Cecilia, and if the Pink Panther isn't Yuniiho I'd eat an acryllic stand as well (I don't own any, don't get your hopes up).
gift-box-with-red-ribbon-bow.jpg
Open your present. And maybe your silverware drawer.:smugpipi:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Worth mentioning, there was a lot of animation work in these. I don't remember there being so many animations in debuts before, that seems to have been something that Myth and Council had to work towards.
They definitely got given a bigger budget than previous gens, I guess it is a simple consequence of the old style of debuts being so overdone that even Holo feels the need to spice it up some.

It's playful (which some people don't get and take out of proportion) hating in the same vein as bitching about gura, or calli, or kiara, or ame, or essentially every other HoloEN at some point. It's natural for the people with the most eyes on them to get nitpicked and criticized about everything, whether it's merited or not, that is why fame isn't such a great thing and why I hope anyone who is a big numberfag about their oshi and wants them to beat Holo remembers what awaits her at the top.

Most debuts only get doomed about or hated on if they are REMARKABLY shit or the company has a bad PR at that time, these had neither of those yet we had more mindless complaining that I have ever seen for any other debut except maybe some NijiENs. Loads of people who weren't gonna watch these girls because of the timezones or because they pre-determinately chose not to still watched the debuts and had a grand old time chimping out about every little thing that bothered them.

That is the curse of fame, everyone and their mother is watching and bitching even if they don't actually give a shit at the end of the day.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I didn't know the ojousama chick sang that fnaf song. Yagoos video with the baseball bat was on point because hololive keeps hitting it out the park.

View attachment 72232
Here are those songs if anyone is wondering

She also sang this

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Hold on a second, guys.Allow me to question a little
At the 6:18 mark of Elizabeth's debut stream today, a dialogue from other members of the group appeared.
The first line is Gigi's, and the second and third lines are obviously Cecilia's, but it doesn't seem to match up with the previous information, can anyone help me identify it?

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Top Bottom