"I found Jesus too; I found Jesus at the church, and I'm still sad"Fujikura Uruka

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Machi appreciated the fanart

And Bettel

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
or I dunno that autistic shit about the Twins going to JP only content or whatever that silly ass gayop was.
I don't get it either. The girls made it explicitly clear it was a life long dream to live in Japan. Some fans they are not being happy they finally get to fulfill that dream.

Hold on a second, guys.Allow me to question a little
At the 6:18 mark of Elizabeth's debut stream today, a dialogue from other members of the group appeared.
The first line is Gigi's, and the second and third lines are obviously Cecilia's, but it doesn't seem to match up with the previous information, can anyone help me identify it?

I imagine that Ceci and Roara are probably gonna be using a high pitched voice for their avatars. We definitely know Roara is Yuniiho because her inner-circle couldn't shut up about it, on top of everything else.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I imagine that Ceci and Roara are probably gonna be using a high pitched voice for their avatars. We definitely know Roara is Yuniiho because her inner-circle couldn't shut up about it, on top of everything else.
Do you ever think Cecilia's a little bit like this

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

Can I just say it's a little comforting to know I'm not the only one getting Raora's name wrong?

I thought it was R-ow-ra but according to Liz it's Raw-aura
Here's a chunky highlight reel of doggo reactions

To be honest I only meant how it was written, because I saw at least two people also calling her "Roara", but I can see how the pronunciation could be a problem too.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Can I just say it's a little comforting to know I'm not the only one getting Raora's name wrong?
I thought it was R-ow-ra but according to Liz it's Raw-aura
Here's a chunky highlight reel of doggo reactions

GayKusa

Early Adopter
She talked about "The Handmaid's Tale" on a stream, and was probably told to knock it off by management because she seemed rather excited about it, and never brought it again afterwards. Which only leads credence to "Cover doesn't let them talk about this sort of things"
she doesn't talk much about handmaids tale anymore because she finished watching the show and its done and the new season is not out yet. She gave an extensive review of it all when she watched S5 in 2022
Now she is watching the GOT Spinoff and also in a constant loop of watching The Office, the mind of a white woman can't stay engaged with a show long after its conclusion
"Cover doesnt let her talk", nigga there is nothing to talk about
Its not that deep

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I wouldn't worry about the pronunciation of Raora. It'll go the way of Baelz and Bijou in a week.

Anyway, I need a favor. See I'm busy later and won't be able to be here for the debuts, so you guys will have to be extra lame to make up for it. Can you do that?

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Fun fact: This generation is the first one to use the western naming order for all their members. Ever since holoID Gen 3 introduced** the western naming scheme, all non-JP generations have had at least one exception to the naming order within their gen (Zeta, Vesper, Shinri, Bijou, and all of Armis* except for Jurard).

*Goldbullet and Octavio are single names, like nearly all of holoCN
Edit:
**Aki and La+ of holoJP use the western naming order. I didn't take them into account when originally writing this post.

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Fun fact: This generation is the first one to use the western naming order for all their members. Ever since holoID Gen 3 introduced the western naming scheme, all non-JP generations have had at least one exception to the naming order within their gen (Zeta, Vesper, Shinri, Bijou, and all of Armis* except for Jurard).

*Goldbullet and Octavio are single names, like nearly all of holoCN.
Does Aki not count for the western naming scheme? Or Moona and Anya for that matter.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hold on a second, guys.Allow me to question a little
At the 6:18 mark of Elizabeth's debut stream today, a dialogue from other members of the group appeared.
The first line is Gigi's, and the second and third lines are obviously Cecilia's, but it doesn't seem to match up with the previous information, can anyone help me identify it?

Elizabeth was doing an impression of the other 3, she mentioned it further into the stream. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Elizabeth was doing an impression of the other 3, she mentioned it further into the stream. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Yeah those were her doing impressions, pink and green have deep-ass ESL voices.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
TL;DR Elizabeth is just an uglier(IRL) British version of Nerissa with an incredibly awful Japanese pronunciation (why did she sing so many Japanese songs?)
She has a great voice just needs refinement and to actually not fail the JP pronunciation. That just takes practice but the base is there.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Day 2 debuts:

First Collab:

Watchalongs:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer